Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Krissy_1968 - I heard D say that too about the supersized cleansers. With it being so close to holiday shows, I think this is it and it won't be offered again until tge Anniversary shows. Maybe if it doesn't sell out, they will have a repeat offer of the TTV for the holiday shows. I can only imagine how many of those SR serums will be up on ebay.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - uggh the analysts, of course they are saying it would have been better for us had the Mets won instead of SF. Blah blah blah, lol. Just use your bats, boys, shut em up Woman LOL Wrigley will be rockin' this weekend! Hahaha parking is such a 'b', they're even selling parking passes on stub hub Woman LOL

Dazzlers - I spy a 2nd Try Me kit: 

Skinn Cosmetics Hand Restore & Body Balm Extreme Hydration Duo 4 oz Each - 308-961
308-961- Skinn Cosmetics Hand Restore & Body Balm Extreme Hydration Duo 4 oz Each
Retail Value: $56.50
Evine Price: $40.00
Try Me $ 33.98
Save: $6.02 (15% off)
or  6 valuepays: $5.66
S&h $1.99

OOH 4 oz sized hand restore! I love the body balm extreme for baths (a tablespoon melted in hot water! and I love to gift and trade hand restores...I know a couple ladies who just LOOOOOOVE those bonus sized hand restores and Krissymas is a comin' LOL

and yep those SR will be flooding the Bay...I don't HATE it (I just love the OG one so much more and still have a couple in my stash) and if priced right I would buy it on the bay (priced right is like 20 bucks or less-free ship )

I have 3 sets of bonus sized cleansers and each lasts me approx 45-60 days depending on my using other cleansers (Emma Hardie/Isomers/Borghese) but if no double double in Dec/Jan I will be stomping my feet and making some noise on Skinn FB hahaha Woman LOL but the cleansers could show up on the bay too priced nicely...I want the watermelon lip6x but may buy it from his website since ALL funds from its sale there go to Bright Pink charity (they haven't mentioned any money going to the charity this year on Evine which is downright shameful IMO)

Trusted Contributor

and @Chi-town girl if I hear one more Giants fan say "it's an even year" I will give em something to crow about LOL 

but I am glad MadBum can't pitch until game 3...he was scary good in that game last night!

I think we win it in 4! and hope we see the Nats (we beat them good in season play)

Finally hoping for a Cubs/Indians WS! 

Honored Contributor

Thumbs up for the new Try Me offers with 1.99 s&h. I noticed they are doing this for all the featured/TTV brands just during the TTV day (s). 

And they no longer are doing the 'what's for launch' presale of TTV's. That's too bad, it was a nice perk. 

Dazzlers - Please post any info on new items/sneak peeks or specials for the holiday shows & dates.  Enjoy the shows & happy shopping! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

and @Chi-town girl if I hear one more Giants fan say "it's an even year" I will give em something to crow about LOL 

but I am glad MadBum can't pitch until game 3...he was scary good in that game last night!

I think we win it in 4! and hope we see the Nats (we beat them good in season play)

Finally hoping for a Cubs/Indians WS! 

@Krissy_1968 - Woman LOL we watched post game interviews last night, Madbum is quite unique, lol he is just too darn calm. I read that he was napping on the bus on the way to the game. And his response to Gillaspie for the 3 run blast...'I sure do appreciate it' Woman LOL he's somethin special. Put him in charge of the nukes, lol

They had to claw their way in and the road games, hope it's wearing them out, lol. Extra anchovies for their pizzas Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Gokat  If Retin-A takes almost a year (I was told) to see results, retinol must take longer because it takes time for it to turn into Retin-A, so I don't see how one could see much improvement with his new kit. It would not even have started to work for anyone to give a good review. Let's see if they do. They may like the product, but it really won't have begun to work.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Gokat  If Retin-A takes almost a year (I was told) to see results, retinol must take longer because it takes time for it to turn into Retin-A, so I don't see how one could see much improvement with his new kit. It would not even have started to work for anyone to give a good review. Let's see if they do. They may like the product, but it really won't have begun to work.

@Judaline  Where did you hear that?  I agree with you about retinol being weaker and needing more conversion steps to be used by the skin, but real, prescription Retin-A/Tretinoin doesn't take that long to see results.  I've used it and results were much sooner than what you were told.  I took a break from using it, but lately have been thinking about going back.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning Dazzlers.  Good news - so lucky - it missed us.  Missed D last night, but power is on and I will be watching.  I need sleep so badly.  Anyway, thank you for all the positive thoughts and vibes.  

Now I'm ready for some SKINN Heart

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Good morning Dazzlers.  Good news - so lucky - it missed us.  Missed D last night, but power is on and I will be watching.  I need sleep so badly.  Anyway, thank you for all the positive thoughts and vibes.  

Now I'm ready for some SKINN Heart

@nycgrl - I'm relieved to hear that!

We had lots of rain here from the outer bands but we really did not have anything bad. It'll probably be a rainy day but the sun even came out for a few minutes.

Thanks for the good thoughts, Everyone. I am concerned about all those getting hit by much worse. 

Honored Contributor

Most of the items I am interested in this time seem to be bundled with items I don't want. 

I am wobbling back & forth (insert Weeble Emoji! Smiley Wink) about getting the Poreless Trio - AM/PM plus Cream so a big thank you to those of you taking the time to review it. I don't have anything similar and want to try it but I keep thinking about the products I need to use up before buying more. Admittedly, I don't have tons of products but I do have skincare waiting to be used up & I don't really want to layer that much. - I may end up getting it... See, wobbling... lol