Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@willdob3 - I don't know where you are in central Florida but this storm is expected to hit central Florida also.  We are first down here.  This is a monster - please stay safe!  

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@willdob3 - I don't know where you are in central Florida but this storm is expected to hit central Florida also.  We are first down here.  This is a monster - please stay safe!  

I just saw Matthew is a Category 4 hurricane @nycgrl! Please tell me you evacuated the coastal area if you live there!!! Please be safe! Let me know on FB if you need anything...and @willdob3 you stay safe too there in Central FL...very scary! They say Florida hasn't seen a hurricane of this size make landfall in many decades Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 - thank you for thinking of me.  I am in my home.  I am not in an evacuation zone - I live about 10 miles from the ocean.  It is getting scary out there now.  The feeder bands are starting to come in and with each one it gets stronger.  I am shuttered up and hope to keep power, but not likely.

I will try to keep in tough as long as my power holds.  This is a catastrophic storm and it is supposed to loop back and hit us again next week - WT# ...

Trusted Contributor

OK Dazzlers here we go...

The TTV is priced 47 and change...a great deal if you love his stem rejen elite...I LOVE his cleansers and wish they were offered alone on AD for like 35 ish and I would be aboard! I prefer the pumps and they are more than twice the size...btw D- the stem rejen is .5 ounces larger( 1.7 vs 1.2 oz) so it IS a bonus size but not nearly double Woman Wink 

Looking at his shows...the poreless kit is on prefered pricing now @JeanLouiseFinch

The try me kit with his face wipes (the best!), his eyeshadows (fab!) the bronzer/highlighter/blush compact (I got mine on Ebay for 10 bucks!) and lippy for 29 is a great deal if I didn't have all the items lol

Can't wait to hear/see presentations about the volumizing mask and the radiance capsules!

Thank goodness D is here to save me from IT cosmetics winning all the QVC CC awards Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl , @willdob3...and any of our other Dazzlers in this monster's path...

Know you're in our thoughts and prayers.  Please stay in touch so we know you're okay if/when you can. 

My heart goes out to you all, especially our single ladies.  Stay safe! 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

OK Dazzlers here we go...

The TTV is priced 47 and change...a great deal if you love his stem rejen elite...I LOVE his cleansers and wish they were offered alone on AD for like 35 ish and I would be aboard! I prefer the pumps and they are more than twice the size...btw D- the stem rejen is .5 ounces larger( 1.7 vs 1.2 oz) so it IS a bonus size but not nearly double Woman Wink 

Looking at his shows...the poreless kit is on prefered pricing now @JeanLouiseFinch

The try me kit with his face wipes (the best!), his eyeshadows (fab!) the bronzer/highlighter/blush compact (I got mine on Ebay for 10 bucks!) and lippy for 29 is a great deal if I didn't have all the items lol

Can't wait to hear/see presentations about the volumizing mask and the radiance capsules!

Thank goodness D is here to save me from IT cosmetics winning all the QVC CC awards Woman LOL

@Krissy_1968 - Thanks for thinking of me.  That is an excellent price for someone just ordering for the first time.  I had several of the AM/PM pore serums from them being included in a kit awhile back so I'm set with them.  I've just started using that Poreless cream recently and really like it (put it on A/D).  I know Dimitri suggests only a couple of days a week unless someone is really oily.  I'm really liking how lightweight it is so I'm alternating at night with Creme Reverse. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh good @JeanLouiseFinch I knew you liked the serums and they were helping you with a skin issue (sebaceous hyperplasia?) I have the 2 serums as I bought that ttv too...I just never think to use them...I did use my Le Mieux dupe on my nose today as I was feeling my nose poses were looking like they needed it (nothing icky came out- thanks Dimitri Woman Wink

So you like the cream Poreless? Lighter texture...sounds good for you as you are normal skin,right? and alternating nights means you save on CR and use it less quickly...I need to do that too Woman LOL lol XMas is coming and I need to start shopping for everyone Woman Frustrated

I really think if that Botanilift kit is 49ish I will bite..I want a back up 10-in1 tinted moisturizer and want to check out the volumizing mask...the other items go to cousin in Texas (she is the sagger, I am the wrinkler hahah)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl  @willdob3 & all impacted by the storm, hope any damage is minimal. Stay safe Heart

I think the cleanser TTV s/h included the DermAppeal or Pure Pore cleanser, or better yet, a supersized pack of the cleansing cloths instead of the serum, making it a true basic cleansing kit. It's nice there is no s&h charge for the AD shipments, but it's not the best value for me with the SR serum since I'm transitioning to AR & ER serums. It was an easy 'no buy' decision.

Will be looking for the presentation of the ER capsules and the new mask but of course it will be secondary to the playoff games. Might have to hunt down the videos, lol. What a game last night. It's gonna be heart palpitations for us this weekend!

Heart Gooooooo Cubbies Heart 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl  @willdob3 & all impacted by the storm, hope any damage is minimal. Stay safe Heart

I think the cleanser TTV s/h included the DermAppeal or Pure Pore cleanser, or bettet yet, a supersized pack of the cleansing cloths instead of the setum, making it a true basic cleansing kit. It's nice there is no s&h charge for the AD shipments, but it's not the best value for me with the SR serum since I'm transitioning to AR & ER serums. It was an easy 'no buy' decision.

Will be looking for the presentation of the ER capsules and the new mask but of course it will be secondary to the playoff games. Might have to hunt down the videos, lol. What a game last night. It's gonna be heart palpitations for us this weekend!

Heart Gooooooo Cubbies Heart 

Hi @Chi-town girl! I so agree! If he would have included the 60 pack of cleansing cloths instead of the SR and priced it at 39 I would have bought it on AD...I sure hope he is still planning a double/double kit in Dec or Jan...I heard him say he does it for anniversary and this is the other time this year he would offer them bonus sized...gulp!  He said free ship for all future AD but in the info box it says the other 5 (total of 6 ad in one year) are 1.49 each...

I was hoping for the Mets as payback (to chase the ghosts of last years bad loss in NLCS away) but the Giants will be a good series...they have played us very close and tough all year...we hold a 4-3 record on them this year but  last 5 meetings were won by only 1 run...double gulp!

Let's play ball and GO CUBS GO!!!!!!!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 - uggh the analysts, of course they are saying it would have been better for us had the Mets won instead of SF. Blah blah blah, lol. Just use your bats, boys, shut em up Woman LOL Wrigley will be rockin' this weekend! Hahaha parking is such a 'b', they're even selling parking passes on stub hub Woman LOL

Dazzlers - I spy a 2nd Try Me kit: 

Skinn Cosmetics Hand Restore & Body Balm Extreme Hydration Duo 4 oz Each - 308-961
308-961- Skinn Cosmetics Hand Restore & Body Balm Extreme Hydration Duo 4 oz Each
Retail Value: $56.50
Evine Price: $40.00
Try Me $ 33.98
Save: $6.02 (15% off)
or  6 valuepays: $5.66
S&h $1.99

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri