Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Chi-town girl, everybody, I wish D would say what the capsules actually do.  I listened intently and often for the low down on the collagenesis youth caps and never really understood why I should spend yet another few hundred dollars on them ( bought the TTV in multiples).  So far I love the smell and feel of the Radiance serum and cream but haven't seen any change.  I know I have to give them a chance but wish for once something would actually deliver on the promise to even out skin tone.  Nothing I've tried has really worked since SSC's original Fading Fluid-   I think they had to retire that one because of the hydroquinone- and I;m not going there again. 

Does anyone know how the radiance collection works ? (or that it works?)  

Super Contributor

I am not buying again this month. I am so overstocked from the July Shows. I have a limit on how much stock I am willing to keep and I am at it. 

So far, none of the new stuff has interested me enough to pull the trigger.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoG wrote:

@Chi-town girl, everybody, I wish D would say what the capsules actually do.  I listened intently and often for the low down on the collagenesis youth caps and never really understood why I should spend yet another few hundred dollars on them ( bought the TTV in multiples).  So far I love the smell and feel of the Radiance serum and cream but haven't seen any change.  I know I have to give them a chance but wish for once something would actually deliver on the promise to even out skin tone.  Nothing I've tried has really worked since SSC's original Fading Fluid-   I think they had to retire that one because of the hydroquinone- and I;m not going there again. 

Does anyone know how the radiance collection works ? (or that it works?)  

@CoG - you def should watch some shows and/or set your DVR for the Radiance presentation. I'm using some of the Radiance products,  plus Vit C products from Skinn & Isomers. It takes consistent use for 90 days to 'see' visible improvements. I have seen improvements in my skin tone, but it took a couple of months and I'm much better about using SPF year round. From what I've read & my own experience, thumbs up for the Radiance line.

D will have a good presentation for the new capsules, hopefully with before/after photos. For the DWP capsules he specifically demo'd it as something for customers with dry winkled skin to be used daily. I don't fit that profile, but am using the capsules as an occasional booster. Not sure I will repurchase except for special offers.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Unfortunately, not me. I tried several of his specials and was underwhelmed after using them for over a month. I will say his evening cleanser smelled wonderful, but the results were just ok (for me). For those of you who love his products, enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Wish D would do a retinol line...I know the new capsules contain retinol but it is a 30 day regimen, what about the other days?? I use Consult Beauty Regenerol almost every night. I get great results fron using SKINN Dermappeal regularly, with the CB Regenerol, I don't understand why he would do a capsule to be used for 30 days. I have just about given up on SKINN because results are so much better with retinol products. JMO

Does anyone know what the percentage of retinol is in the capsules? For me, SKINN has become a frustrating skin care line.

I love some of his eyeshadows, they are the best, but you have to get the right ones or they do not wear well. Mascara usually wears awful, why? It cannot be that difficult to make a mascara that does not run. Lipsticks are mediocre. Sorry I guess this was kind of a rant about SKINN...I have a drawer full of this line and much of it cannot be used.
Respected Contributor

I know I posted a couple of times last month about my experience with Dimitri's lightening/brightening products, @CoG.  I used the prior version of the Enlightened Radiance group a few years ago when I began to experience uneven skintone from my years in the sun (before we all knew how harmful it could be).  The latest version is even better with the latest technology and increased Vitamin C to target the issue.

This is not something that can be addressed quickly as it doesn't occur overnight.  I used the spot treatment and cream serum (with extra Vitamin C Powder) consistently for a period of approximately two years.  I no longer need them as they did even out my skintone nicely, and the DWP group has replaced them with lightening/brightening properties to keep it that way.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Regular Contributor

I was told by a stranger my skin looked great today. Now that made me smile. And those cleansing cloths are something else! I'll watch, just in case there's something I don't know I need. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Of course, you're right ladies, patience is something I've always had to force myself into adopting.  In this case it'll be easier.  I love the texture and scent of the Radiance serum and cream and 90 days?  I have to admit I've used products for years that really didn't do much more than cost a lot of money.  The serum makes a fabulous base for my new HG Cover Fx drops and over Reset serum it's enough for summer and fall days. I'll be glued to the set to hear the presentations of the new Radiance capsules.  

Thanks again ! I never would have seen Skinn if I hadn't read your posts.  I thought Evine only sold watches.  Lol

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I have to check to see what my cleanser inventory looks like but I don't need the Collagenesis now that I am completely in love with the Hydro Vital set.  I hope he restocks the cleansing cloths I brought his four pack last time and I am down to my last pack so I guess I will use the olive and enzyme cleanser until the cloths restock.

I think he'll do the 4 pack again in either November or December like last year.  I love those cloths too.  I use one every night before I wash my face.

@nycgrl  I NEED that 4 pack !!!  He hasn't done it in awhile.  If he does, I'm buying at least 2 of them.     I hope you're right.  HAven't checked yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Skinn will be on Hautelook tomorrow.  I've gotten some great deals on his products.