Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Is the Stem Gen serum from the TTV ok for oily, acne prone skin? thanks

@FLGators - I think the Stem Rejen serum is fine for all skin types. It's light in density and sinks in immediately. 

You should really review/purchase from the Pure Pore items. Those are very targeted for large pores & problematic skin. So many raves from Dazzlers for the Pure Pore products.

I hope other Dazzlers will respond since I only use a couple of the Pure Pore products.  The cleanser is divine.  I use it a couple times/week. That along with DermAppeal microdermabrasion and the Vaccum mask would be excellent for deep pore cleansing. 

@Chi-town girl and @FLGators  - I'm chiming in on the whole Pure Pore series.  I don't have active acne, but I do have areas of Sebaceous Hyperplasia.  Retin-A didn't do anything for them, Paula's Choice BHA9 didn't help a bit, but I've been using the Pure Pore products (cleanser, vacuum mask, AM/PM serums) with more success than ever.  No, the SB isn't completely gone (yet), but it's come a long way from where I was.  I also exfoliate regularly (DermAppeal).  I actually tried calling in last month to tell Dimitri of my success.  The screener asked what I was going to say and when I mentioned the SB, she said medical conditions were to be avoided so I hung up.  I realize D isn't a doctor but it still might have been helpful for someone to hear how good the products work.

That's awesome @JeanLouiseFinch! I think your testimonial would be very helpful. Call back & just tell them you now have smaller pores thx to the products and then on air just drop it like it's hot, lol.

I've heard other callers talk about 'medical' improvements with D responding positively & his disclaimer. No harm, no foul. I just love that marshmellowy texture of the cleanser, rinse off, bam clean pores Heart

@JeanLouiseFinch - I'm impressed by your review, too. I've heard the same things as @Chi-town girl has - Dimitri responds as he should and adds a disclaimer. Those things are helpful. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - pitcher of Mango Margaritas on the way to you. You just need your eye mango mask Woman LOL

Boy are we ready! The city is buzzing..awesome energy Heart

Smoking the baby back ribs. And grilling chicken + garlic bread. No utensils needed Woman LOL

3bdc1d802ac37512c2b1fece64a805ab.jpg

Cubs_feature.jpg

Italian Sausage samiches here with marinara sauce, peppers, onions, and mozzarella melted over the top.  I have a feeling I'll be watching alone.  DH gets so worked up, and starts yelling at the TV.  That's when I leave and the dog and I go upstairs...LOL

LOL sounds like your DH and me would get along famously...both yelling and bellyaching at the tv...italian sausage sammies sound delish! Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to get the TDO @willdob3 that was a screaming deal...then I added the Try me with the body balm extreme and the 4 oz hand restore...wonder who might get that? Woman LOL @JeanLouiseFinch and @sommertime head the list Woman Very Happy

I was laughing as Dimitri was selling the Salon in a Can...bet they sold more in that 3 minutes then when the vendor came on...

Hoping for some more TDO's tomorrow...maybe they will offer the pore serums @willdob3 so hang tight! I know the shipping is high...better not be for the holiday shows next month and Dec...they SHOULD know better by now, right? Woman Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I had to get the TDO @willdob3 that was a screaming deal...then I added the Try me with the body balm extreme and the 4 oz hand restore...wonder who might get that? Woman LOL @JeanLouiseFinch and @sommertime head the list Woman Very Happy

@Krissy_1968 Well,  @JeanLouiseFinch and I will have to flip for it! Woman LOL I loved your note about Krissy-mas is coming up! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody that ordered the Pure Detox Pore duo tubes that are in the green tubes earlier and paid 50 bucks with the shipping charges in this set please call customer service like I did just now to get a price adjustment.  It's item 312 420.  It's now on a one day only price of 29.98.  I just got a 14.02 price adjustent on it.  Hurry before customer service closes for the day!!

Frequent Contributor

Is Pure Pore Detox fine for dry skin?

Honored Contributor

Dimitri is lookin' good.

I got the cleansers...great deal with the stem rejen and lip 6x.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

They're targeted deep pore cleansing items, @zgirl ...so are fine for any skintype.  Oilier skintypes normally use them more often.

I have dry skin and I've used the pore cleansing items for a long time (prior version as well).  It's more preemptive here...to guard against enlarged pores. 

You would still use your regular skincare regime in addition to these items. HTH"sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey @catlover !  Good for  you.  It's the first time the cleansers have been available for Autoship.  I'm hoping he will soon offer the bonus size pump bottle pairs alone on that plan as well.  Fingers crossed here!Woman Wink

Thanks for getting our thread going!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Stem Rejen is a nice one for your skintype, @FIGator

Because it's a light lotion consistency many with your skintype use only the Stem Rejen and don't need an additoinal moisturizer.  Leaves no residue and sinks right in.  Hope you like it and will report back what you think. HTH"sWoman Happy