Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

[ Edited ]

wow the Santorini kit is at the TSV price again!

@nycgrl Regarding the Santorini kit- I guess I am in the miniority but I like the scent. It isn't my favorite scent but I like it. The scent does not linger on my skin though- I just smell it in the shower. I like the body wash, I LOVE the body scrub (I do not detect a scent in the body scrub), LOVE the foot fetish, the lip gloss is just okay. I like the palette- he says it is super pigmented but I don't find that to be the case. I really like the goldish green color but I have to apply several layers for it to show up and I am fair skintone. I don't use bronzers but I do use it as an eyeshadow. I wouldn't say the palette is one of my favorites but I do like it. Overall, for the price, I am pretty happy with the kit.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@nycgrl Regarding the Santorini kit- I guess I am in the miniority but I like the scent. It isn't my favorite scent but I like it. The scent does not linger on my skin though- I just smell it in the shower. I like the body wash, I LOVE the body scrub (I do not detect a scent in the body scrub), LOVE the foot fetish, the lip gloss is just okay. I like the palette- he says it is super pigmented but I don't find that to be the case. I really like the goldish green color but I have to apply several layers for it to show up and I am fair skintone. I don't use bronzers but I do use it as an eyeshadow. I wouldn't say the palette is one of my favorites but I do like it. Overall, for the price, I am pretty happy with the kit.

My feelings exactly! I have greenish hazel eyes, so I'm having fun with the palette.  And the scent of the body products, while not my favorite ever, is very pleasant and refreshing.  And the value is insane.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

@sharlee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

My feelings exactly! I have greenish hazel eyes, so I'm having fun with the palette.  And the scent of the body products, while not my favorite ever, is very pleasant and refreshing.  And the value is insane.

hey, I have the exact same eyecolor! No wonder we like the colors! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sharlee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

hey, I have the exact same eyecolor! No wonder we like the colors! Smiley Happy

Add me to the list of green eyed girls.  Blonde hair with medium to tan complexion.  I don't really wear much make-up so I tend not to buy much.  I bought the jet set when it was a TTV and haven't even opened it yet.  I have so many palettes from Skinn and two back-ups of the TTWO.  I'm a lip fanatic though and love my 6X.  Foot fetish duo will be bought for sure.  And then who knows what else the weekend will bring as temptations abound.  

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I would be good, but I already have two things in my cart. Still watching for some real deals. Not happy about the various shipping charges. The $2.99 special seems to have gone bye-bye, $3.99 is the smallest chg. I have come across, don't get me started on all the 6.99 shipping!

I did note Dimitri made specific mention that their suppliers prices have gone up, which doesn't give him a profit margin, therefore, increases in pricing of products. 

Trusted Contributor

what serum are you putting under the 6x lip balm?

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

what serum are you putting under the 6x lip balm?

@CoastalGal  I don't know who the "you" is, that you're addressing, but I'll give you my routine.  At night, I'll use either the Lip 6x Serum or the Lip 6x Balm (usually the serum, unless I forget and there's a balm on my bedside table), but I never layer either of them.  When getting ready in the AM, I use the Lip 6x Pro Serum before lipstick.

Honored Contributor

I picked up the Body Polish, Body Lotion & Heel Balm super bargain. Super Bargain indeed! 26 bucks (plus shipping etc) for the olive and enzyme body scrub, the creme extreme body lotion, and a foot fetish heel stick thingy.

Can't wait to see what Matrixyl does for the skin on my body since it already does wonders for my face. Will probably just use it in spots along with my usual cera ve. The body polish will come in handy later in the spring when I self tan. And I already use a similar heel stick on my feet, which I love. But mine lacks exfoliant. Seems like salicylic acid will be a great addition.

Will definitely snatch up that todays value on the cleansers once it goes back to the special price again. I saw it briefly, and then it bumped back up. Gotta be fast I guess! Smiley Wink I love these Dimitri visits each month!

Wish list:

• Deal or a kit with the neck amour included
  • More hair stuff (using the whole system and the difference in my hair is like night and day. Each individual hair is shiny and well behaved!)
  • New eye cream that is an actual lightweight moisturizing cream, not a serum, that can go on the whole lid without making me weepy
  • And a new deeply moisturizing face cream without a heavy scent or overly exotic or irritating ingredients--just the major latest and greatest moisture and care to seal in the great serums and so called gel-cremes that don't moisturize

I don't ask for much eh? Smiley Very Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Skinn all night marathon from 2 to 9 AM ET. must be all repeats from earlier today.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the 4-piece Lip lock Liner & Lipstick with 6X Lipglosd. I like the colors & it was a good price. The product prices have been great already. The 6.99 S&H is not good.