Is this new??? Sounds interesting! 

Skinn Cosmetics BotaniLift 10-in-1 HD Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 1.7 oz
CHOICES:
  • Fair
  • Light
  • Medium
  • Deep

WHO IT IS FOR:
Enjoy a moisturizer that lifts, covers and moisturizes.

BENEFITS:
  • Helps visibly lift and firm the appearance of sagging skin.
  • Protects skin from UVA & UVB exposure with broad spectrum SPF 30.
  • Provides natural coverage and blurs the look of imperfections with HD micro pigments.
  • Oil-Free, Paraben Free, no fragrance added and suitable for all skin types.

No, I don't think this isn't new, as I recall it came with the TTV when Evine introduced the BotaniLift line.

What does appear to be new is the BotaniLift neck serum (or cream, not sure which) that is coming with the BotaniLift kit next week.  I just may have to reconsider my "no more Skinn for a while" program!

I didn't watch the last two visits, since I simply had so much stuff on hand as it was, but I am planning on watching him next week. We shall see!

@sharlee-o.k. thanks for the info. I haven't tried anything from the BotaniLift or Dermalift line. Is this the kit you are referring to with the new neck product? Hope to catch a show when it's presented. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

Kachina, Evine does over-expose Skinn but there are some items I have bought that I could recommend.  I like the cleansers, the elixir, the facial scrub and serums.  I might be interested in the heel balm depending on the price.

Honored Contributor

@Persephonel wrote:

It looks like there will be only one TTV ? 

@Cookie777-yes, looks like just 1 TTV this visit. Hoping for some good OTO's.

And the Holiday show-next visit in Nov, is always fantastic-super good buys like his Anniversary show. Last year I bought some great gifts-the Lip 6X balm trios, the makeup TTV with the big makeup pallet and some super sized cleansers. They have to offer reduced shipping and something I need for this Oct visit or it's a pass for me until Nov! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

Hi Skinn friends it will  be a good time watching some of his shows and chatting with everyone next weekend.

I'm pretty stocked up on my must haves from his line. I will be purchasing  the Foot Fetish duo and will also pick up one of the new Grapefruit Foot Fetish balms. I'm on my last  lip 6X serum so will be looking for a good deal on that. He usually does have some good prices near the holidays we shall see.

@SunnyRose-thx for posting your wish for a good buy for the Lip 6X serum-the more requests, the better chance we'll get a good kit or an OTO!!!

The Foot Balm is one of the best new Skinn products. Wish they would offer as a buy more save more or free shipping to make it a good buy for stocking stuffers. 

You might want to check out this item at Q. I bought a couple of sets, priced at 25 including s&h for a set of 4. Each pair has a tag so you can break up a set for gift giving. I think even better to include a Foot Balm with a pair of stockings. 

A268640

MUK LUKS 4 Pairs Aloe Vera Non-Slip Socks

Honored Contributor

Looks like a new lippie. The lip stains or markers tend to be drying, so I'm not that crazy about them. This one sounds interesting & is a duo with a balm.

Skinn Cosmetics Matte Lip Marker Double-Ended Lip Stain & Balm 0.10 oz - 310-959

CHOICES:

• Dahlia - Red shade
  • Mulberry - Mauve shade
  • Rose - Pink/nude shade

WHO IT IS FOR:
Condition and treat your luscious lips with antioxidants and vitamins while rocking that fabulous shade.

BENEFITS:

• Skinn's first ever Matte Lip Marker is an easy-to-apply, non-transferable all-day stain that conditions with Hyaluronic Acid, that can help lips lock in moisture.
  • Vitamins A, E and C help target free radicals and climate changes.
  • Kissable color that won't budge.
  • Lasts up to six hours.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SunnyRose wrote:

Hi Skinn friends it will  be a good time watching some of his shows and chatting with everyone next weekend.

I'm pretty stocked up on my must haves from his line. I will be purchasing  the Foot Fetish duo and will also pick up one of the new Grapefruit Foot Fetish balms. I'm on my last  lip 6X serum so will be looking for a good deal on that. He usually does have some good prices near the holidays we shall see.

@SunnyRose-thx for posting your wish for a good buy for the Lip 6X serum-the more requests, the better chance we'll get a good kit or an OTO!!!

The Foot Balm is one of the best new Skinn products. Wish they would offer as a buy more save more or free shipping to make it a good buy for stocking stuffers. 

You might want to check out this item at Q. I bought a couple of sets, priced at 25 including s&h for a set of 4. Each pair has a tag so you can break up a set for gift giving. I think even better to include a Foot Balm with a pair of stockings. 

A268640

MUK LUKS 4 Pairs Aloe Vera Non-Slip Socks

Hi @Chi-town girl thanks for the rec. I will have to check these out!

Respected Contributor

Hey all!Woman Very Happy  Thanks for the thread with all the new items, @catlover  !  Good to see all the anticipation for the upcoming shows.

So glad to hear that KrazyKat is healing and still able to chow down on the chicken during D's upcoming shows, @desertDi.  We know the Kat's very generous with your CC so a treat may be in store. Smiley Wink 

I think there may be some confusion, @judaline...  The Creme Reverse is still the original formulation, but that DWP line has been added to a few times since its introduction...the Eye Creme Reverse, Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate, Age Reset Serum.   I think, as @JeanLouiseFinch does, that you're probably referring the 24 Hr. YPC and Stem Rejens.  They've all been reformulated, and the comments you cite are very familiar.Smiley Wink  I use the DWP's, too...Luv... and am hoping he leaves them alone for awhile.  Not great with "fixing" for no reason here. 

I'm interested to see how/if Dimitri tries to differentiate the new Rose Noir Anhydrous Balm from the 24 Hr. Wrinkle and Dryness Relief Balm.  I skimmed both ingredient decks, and they're almost identical...aside from water appearing at the end of the W&DRB's.  This feels like a "blast from the past" here.  An item I used years ago from him was called Anhydrous Extreme Cream.  Perhaps the "new product" well is running dry?Smiley LOL

I'm so stocked here that I just "plan" on checking in on some of the shows.  Ahem...always need a disclaimer dontchaknow.  Smiley Wink

Also, wondering what Dimitri might introduce for gift-giving/stocking stuffers this year.  The 6x balms were a huge success from last year.  Can he outdo himself?!? 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

@sharlee-o.k. thanks for the info. I haven't tried anything from the BotaniLift or Dermalift line. Is this the kit you are referring to with the new neck product? Hope to catch a show when it's presented. 

Yes, that's the kit - looks like it might be the TTV for the second day of the visit.  I do like the BotaniLift line, except for that daytime moisturizer/sun screen cream - don't care for the color on me, and find it drying (although that's most likely the avobenzone - sure wish Dimitri would bring back his moisturizer that had the physical sun screens!)

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like a new lippie. The lip stains or markers tend to be drying, so I'm not that crazy about them. This one sounds interesting & is a duo with a balm.

Skinn Cosmetics Matte Lip Marker Double-Ended Lip Stain & Balm 0.10 oz - 310-959

CHOICES:

• Dahlia - Red shade
  • Mulberry - Mauve shade
  • Rose - Pink/nude shade

WHO IT IS FOR:
Condition and treat your luscious lips with antioxidants and vitamins while rocking that fabulous shade.

BENEFITS:

• Skinn's first ever Matte Lip Marker is an easy-to-apply, non-transferable all-day stain that conditions with Hyaluronic Acid, that can help lips lock in moisture.
  • Vitamins A, E and C help target free radicals and climate changes.
  • Kissable color that won't budge.
  • Lasts up to six hours.

Oh, darn - one more thing that looks interesting!  Good colors, too.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

tbd at EVINE Live

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT