Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@JeanLouiseFinch Thank you for answering the FB question for me. Guess I will have to breakdown and join, I don't want to miss out on the Dazzlers fun!

Honored Contributor

girls-let's close this thread and start fresh......................

I'm posting new stuff right now-oh what fun it is to be a Skinn girl!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

I am hoping for a better deal on the bundle of ABC Peels. I love those but I think $12.50 a piece is too spendy for them (last visit he had an 8 pak for $99.00). I think 7.00 a piece would be a fair price point.

Otherwise I can get good peels elsewhere...     Smiley Happy

Hi @SeaGal! I love his ABC peels but even the eight for 99.00 special wasn't cheap enough for me lol I find mine on Ebay on average for 25-28 dollars for 4 peels so that is 7 bucks a peel...that is fine to me...I did get the Micheal Todd Berry exfoliator and will test it out this week sometime to see how I like it...I do have the SSC extreme glycolic peel with aloe beads which I use once a week (I like it but always try to find it on sale or on the bay too!)

Yes @Krissy_1968, that is the price I find the ABC peels on the bay, that is more in my price point.

Thank you for the heads up on the MTB exfoliator, I will check that out but I do try to keep my exfoliation to my daily cleanser, Isomers has a nice gentle exfoliating one that I love. I am scared of over exfoliating and since I love peels, I try to check out all the recs here on these!

I am hoping Manuela will do a 4 oz. bonus size on her Enzyme Peel again soon and would love to see a bonus 4 oz size of her new Kombucha Peel, wouldn't that be awesome!

Still hoping for DJ to cut us a hus on the ABC peels for the holidays!! Fingers crossed!

Respected Contributor

@catlover wrote:

girls-let's close this thread and start fresh......................

I'm posting new stuff right now-oh what fun it is to be a Skinn girl!

Yay I do see the new thread, with some new goodies, thanks Catlover!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ohhh k now @Krissy_1968, the Michael Todd Wild Berry Peel looks delishious! That will probably be in a cart by the days end lol, I will be thinking about it until I push the button!! Wow, thanks for the rec on that one, I'm really excited to try it.   Smiley Wink

eta~ for some reason I was thinking it was more of a scrubby exfoliator but after checking I see different! Yes we were talking about peels... doh!!