Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@Gokat wrote:

New and improved... (Dermalift)

Something bothers me...oldie that I am with Skinn

He's always said that he won't mix sun protection with a foundation although it's been requested for years....and now he's done it without explanation.  Facebook here I come.

This is not a group for me.  Not a sagger here so the DWP's provide all the lifting/firming I need.

Always interested in feedback though so I'll be watching to see the reactions/reviews! Smiley Happy

Thank you!!!  I heard that and thought, "What the heck?"

Contributor

Skinn is on Hautelook starting Monday.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

It is the new improved Dermalift... 

Yes.  He said more long term benefits than the instant you get with the original Dermalift.

Hi JLF-was it you that posted earlier today about friday being your weekly day for facial peel treatments?  I LOL about the comment to your DH about how you look forward to your friday "facial day". My facial days are usually on sunday afternoon. Did you do any Skinn shopping yet?

Hi Chi!  How 'bout them Hawks???  My DD and some friends went to the city for the parade yesterday.  One of my nieces took her girls down, too.  What a sea of red, huh?

Yeah, that was me who posted about my facial days.  I used to be a Sunday peeler, but when I started with the "weekends off", I moved to Fridays.  As per usual, I didn't want to buy anything, but within D's first hour this morning, I was clicking the submit button for the Age Reset and Resurfacing Concentrate Duo.  The price was too good.

This new botanical stuff looks interesting - only the skincare part for me, though.  I don't like the makeup kit.  Once I get through the lion's share of what I have, maybe I'll consider it, but not right now.

Woo-hoo, you mean our "DYNASTY" Blackhawks!!!!! I'm so envious, have not been able to attend any of the victory parades. Living vicariously via video/news updates. I'm sure quite the experience to attend it. 

You have a great skincare routine. My routine has suffered a bit, but hope to get it back on track starting this weekend. Love reading all the helpful hints. Thx for sharing

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like the "lifting" aspects-the 1st presentation was good. But, I thought the makeup under her eyes-too shiny, from concealer? 

I was interrupted & missed some of the start--is this new line replacing dermalift? 

It sounds like it. He is calling it the new improved Dermalift. I hope it is better than the other products that have been "improved."

He said the makeup looked shiny but that it is not shiny after it settles down... Something like that. 

Thx willdob. Glad he addressed the 'shiny' look. I think a light dusting of the eye setting powder or something similar would help. That's part of my routine to set the eye base & concealer, then apply shadow, liner mascara.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@1000Glosses wrote:

Thanks, 1000Glosses!   I know lots of Dazzlers will be in line at the door!  See you there!    
A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:
I ordered the TTV. I always change my skinn routine for summer. Looks good to me

Hi shar---the makeup pallet has gorgeous tones. Please post a review! 

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@1000Glosses wrote:

Thanks, 1000Glosses!   I know lots of Dazzlers will be in line at the door!  See you there!    

Oooo, thx 1000Glosses. Wonder if HauteLook scheduled the Skinn sale to coincide with the Skinn shows. I think they did this last time. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@1000Glosses wrote:

Oooo, thx 1000Glosses. Wonder if HauteLook scheduled the Skinn sale to coincide with the Skinn shows. I think they did this last time. 

They just scheduled the event.  Not sure that it's not just a coincidence, but at any rate....OH BOY! Smiley Very Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@1000Glosses wrote:

They just scheduled the event.  Not sure that it's not just a coincidence, but at any rate....OH BOY! Smiley Very Happy

Well, that changes everything!  Smiley Wink
Thanks 1000Glosses!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@1000Glosses wrote:

Well, that changes everything!  Smiley Wink
Thanks 1000Glosses!

Lol, yep-they did this last time. They probably do well since we get together to chat about the Skinn/evine weekend, so why not throw us "another bone" to see if we want to shift some spending. They do offer some really good prices. Interested to see what products they will offer.