Valued Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

I'm fairly new to Skinn, and am a fan of the cleansers.  I am interested in possibly trying some of the other products at some point too.  I have several other items that I use less frequently than the cleansers.  

Just a question about July, does Dimitri run any large specials during that month?  It seems some beauty brands go all out once or twice a year, and being so new, I don't recall what last Summer held for Skinn.  

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey Okey- July are Dimitri's anniversary shows- his 7th...and last year he had fantastic kits and other specials for his visit (which is July 17-19th I believe!)

We Dazzlers are all hoping for a virtual copy of the December TTV which had Age Reset serum, creme reverse, his ABC peels, the Transluscence resurfacing serums and the deep wrinkle serum ( he could sub that out for the eye creme reverse tbh) for like 68 bucks! It was a terrific TTV!

Hope that helps! I have used D's skincare (with some Isomer's and Borghese) for 3 years now and my skin has never looked or felt better!

Respected Contributor

ONCE ONLY...7 PM EST

310-295   LIPID INFUSION AND VITAMIN C POWDER

$24.98     6 VALUE PAY

$3.49 S&H

Get one, if you want it, Dazzlers!!!  Love those OTO's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The current Once Only with the Botanical Mist, Eye Mask, and Weekends Off Cream is a good deal.  It's like getting the Weekends Off free.  

Does any use an eye mask when they sleep?  I never have.

I use one sometimes, JLF. The particular one offered in the kit wouldn't be of interest here as it's too large and looks too heavy.   I use a silk one...very lightweight.

I've never tried one and thought I might since I have terrible sleep patterns.  I'm always waking up during the night and can't get back to sleep right away.  I wondered if this would help, but also wonder if I'd get annoyed wearing it.

I have the same issue sleeping and tried a very lightweight eye mask before. If I did fall alseep I would wake up with it on my forehead or find it in the bed somewhere. Hubby says I need a bat cave to sleep, lol

Valued Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

ONCE ONLY...7 PM EST

310-295   LIPID INFUSION AND VITAMIN C POWDER

$24.98     6 VALUE PAY

$3.49 S&H

Get one, if you want it, Dazzlers!!!  Love those OTO's

I did get this one and the lip 6x duo earlier. I gave my mom my extra Lipid Infusion so I do like to have a back up on that. Just when I think there is nothing else I need....want. But a great deal.

Honored Contributor

Oh, seriously, I am about fed up with this new & horrible forum. 

If I click on "reply" to someone's comment does it quote it? I don't want to comment on a post from page one & have no one have any idea what I am talking about. When I clicked on preview if did not show a quote. 

And there is not much point in taking part in a discussion if you can't actually discuss. 

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Oh, seriously, I am about fed up with this new & horrible forum. 

If I click on "reply" to someone's comment does it quote it? I don't want to comment on a post from page one & have no one have any idea what I am talking about. When I clicked on preview if did not show a quote. 

And there is not much point in taking part in a discussion if you can't actually discuss. 

When you click reply look to the top right and you will see Quote bolded.

Honored Contributor

I have been using a nice sleep mask since last Thanksgiving. Every single night. I love mine! It is molded so it does not press against the eyes. But I have long, kind of curly eyelashes and it straightens them. So I use D's nice eyelash curler now! lol...

I would like to try his mask but I am still on my first sleep mist bottle and have a spare I don't need. He needs to pair it with eyeshadow for me! 

Honored Contributor

OK, so replying does not quote. How do you quote?

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

OK, so replying does not quote. How do you quote?

Hey Wildob....We're all limping along here!

When you want to quote....Click on Reply...Then look at the upper right corner and Click on QUOTE.

This, too, will pass!Smiley Very Happy 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?