Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???


@BeautyAddiction wrote:
Bling Queen, me too. I need nothing (probably for a few years). I stockpiled all my skincare.

 

I hear ya BeautyAddiction.  I'm watching the shows, but not ordering.  His upcoming TTV is nice, but I haven't even used the last huge pallete he had.  He did make me break out the Candlelight powder again though.  I took all my makeup off and tried it alone, and I have to say it looks really nice.  Adds just enough radiance and light to your face.  I need to start using this product again.  It actually is very good.  I got it in a past ttv he offered.  Nice product.  Enjoy watching the shows.  I like to watch even though not buying this time around, I can pick up some nice tips from him.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,996
Registered: ‎03-22-2010

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???


@SeaGal wrote:

 

 Cat Happy

I got his TTV email this am, sounds like along with the (instant and long term) lifting effects it  helps with texture and . Thats all I know!!


I got it, too, SG.  Guess  I wasn't clear. I want to see Dimitri demo the kit and hear what he has to say about it.   I'll tune in at 10 pm.  Thanks.Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,996
Registered: ‎03-22-2010

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???


@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The current Once Only with the Botanical Mist, Eye Mask, and Weekends Off Cream is a good deal.  It's like getting the Weekends Off free.  

Does any use an eye mask when they sleep?  I never have.

 

 


I use one sometimes, JLF. The particular one offered in the kit wouldn't be of interest here as it's too large and looks too heavy.   I use a silk one...very lightweight.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,400
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???


@Gokat wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The current Once Only with the Botanical Mist, Eye Mask, and Weekends Off Cream is a good deal.  It's like getting the Weekends Off free.  

Does any use an eye mask when they sleep?  I never have.

 

 


I use one sometimes, JLF. The particular one offered in the kit wouldn't be of interest here as it's too large and looks too heavy.   I use a silk one...very lightweight.


I've never tried one and thought I might since I have terrible sleep patterns.  I'm always waking up during the night and can't get back to sleep right away.  I wondered if this would help, but also wonder if I'd get annoyed wearing it.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,996
Registered: ‎03-22-2010

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

 


I've never tried one and thought I might since I have terrible sleep patterns.  I'm always waking up during the night and can't get back to sleep right away.  I wondered if this would help, but also wonder if I'd get annoyed wearing it.


 I can't wear one at night that isn't super lightweight and cool, or it's a no-go.  My thought is that this one would be better for travel...resting your eyes, as opposed to trying to go to sleep with it.  Dimitri's sure all ga ga over it though.  Of course, that's nothing new!Smiley Very Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,400
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

Dimitri said he uses he Age Reset morning and night, and that he uses 5 pumps at a time!?!?!?  Heather (I that's her name) said she uses three.

I use one pump and maybe a skosh more, and that's plenty.  What about the rest of you?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,996
Registered: ‎03-22-2010

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

[ Edited ]

C'mon, JLF...He MANUFACTURES  the stuff!  I'd use it all over me bod, if I got it for free!  ....and Heather's selling it.   I use it over the SSE/TRC and use one pump.  My results are just great! Smiley Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,400
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???


@Gokat wrote:

C'mon, JLF...He MANUFACTURES  the stuff!  I'd use it all over me bod, if I got it for free!  ....and Heather's selling it.   I use it over the SSE/TRC and use one pump.  My results are just great! Smiley Wink


Most definitely!  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,421
Registered: ‎11-27-2014

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

I am really enjoying his shows with Heather...they sure did tease the July anniversary shows as well as his hair care which sounds like a September launch ( he never did bring us that new promised beauty tool in April!)

 

The OTO is great but I have hardly made a dent in my Take the weekend off cream or botanical sleep mist and I don't think I would like that bulky of a sleep mask! 

 

If I was the manufacturer of Age Reset, I wouldn't use 5 pumps...I would fill a bathtub and swim in it Woman LOL hahaha! For the record I use 2 full pumps for face, neck and dec...

 

I heard his assistant is doing the overnight shows..the hunky guy Sebastian...I am going to have to DVR those and watch them tomorrow to see how he does!

 

I got my eyeliners and the lip OTO earlier...Heather says another OTO for her beauty show..any ideas what it is?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,421
Registered: ‎11-27-2014

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

Any hylighten fans...check out 305-186  it is a duo of hylightens with a reorganize eye balm for 27 and change... they have a duo selling for 39.95 so don't get that one- better price with the reorganzie balm which I love!