Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

I succumbed and bought the Age Reset & Resurfacing Concentrate during his first hour.....his first hour!!!  I'm such a weakling.

BTW - I don't know if I ever got back to topic regarding the face Stem Rejen Elite and the Original.  When I first started with Skinn, he was already selling the Elite versions of the Stem Rejens.  I bought all version (face, eye, lip) and like them just fine.  Then I bought a load of Skinn stuff from Hautelook a few months ago.  I've been using an original Stem Rejen on my face for the past couple of weeks and I have to say I like it very much.  The consistency is thinner, more like a beauty fluid similar to the original Oil of Olay from way back when.  I like the way the original spreads and penetrates, plus it has a very pleasant sent.  I do think I like the original a bit more, but once my haul is used up, I'll still go back to the elite since it's been working fine up until now.

Frequent Contributor

I made it over to the new thread!  I don't know if I missed anyone asking me questions from the old thread, but I'm loving what I got so far.  I really appreciate everyone's willingness to help and the advice I received in the beginning.  I have purchased a few things this time that I missed last time.

306-496 Skinn Cosmetics DermAppeal Treatment & Orchid Gel Priming Duo

309-164 Skinn Cosmetics Eye Stem Rejen™ Elite & Patina Eye Shadow Palette Duo

305-262 Skinn Cosmetics Lip Stem Rejen Elite & 6X Serum Intense Lip Contouring Duo

305-186 Skinn Cosmetics Hylighten Under-Eye Dark Circle Treatment Duo w/ Eye Balm

I don't know if I'm liking the new set he's releasing tonight.  I'm agreeing with the others that the palette is huge and most likely the shadows will migrate over to the lip products.

Is there anything else that I should look for?Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Have any of you dazzlers used the enlightened radiance cream?  Please let me have your feedback.  It's in the kit with the peels for a decent price but I don't need either since I'm stocked with peels and am hopeful for a spectacular DWP kit in July.  However, with all that said, I would be interested in the cream if it gets high marks and would cave on that kit.  Otherwise, I hope to stay strong this visit. 

Honored Contributor

@selenitetower wrote:

I made it over to the new thread!  I don't know if I missed anyone asking me questions from the old thread, but I'm loving what I got so far.  I really appreciate everyone's willingness to help and the advice I received in the beginning.  I have purchased a few things this time that I missed last time.

306-496 Skinn Cosmetics DermAppeal Treatment & Orchid Gel Priming Duo

309-164 Skinn Cosmetics Eye Stem Rejen™ Elite & Patina Eye Shadow Palette Duo

305-262 Skinn Cosmetics Lip Stem Rejen Elite & 6X Serum Intense Lip Contouring Duo

305-186 Skinn Cosmetics Hylighten Under-Eye Dark Circle Treatment Duo w/ Eye Balm

I don't know if I'm liking the new set he's releasing tonight.  I'm agreeing with the others that the palette is huge and most likely the shadows will migrate over to the lip products.

Is there anything else that I should look for?Smiley Happy

I love the blue container products!  If you can swing it, get the Age Reset Serum & Translucense Resurfacing Concentrate.  The Age Reset Serum is the best of the best and the price with the Resurfacing Concentrate makes it an excellent value - it's cheaper in the duo than it is on its own.  Beyond that, I'd say the Creme Reverse and Eye Creme Reverse.  With the face Creme Reverse, some people like to use a moisturizer over it, but for me it is my nighttime moisturizer.  Even if you're using the Eye Stem Rejen, you can still use the Eye Creme Reverse with it.

Respected Contributor

Can't wait to see Dmitri!!hopiing for some body butter!
Frequent Contributor

JLF - Hello and thanks!!

I have everything you mentioned except the Age Reset Serum & Translucense Resurfacing Concentrate.  I was really considering it, but then I started thinking that I have so many things I'm putting on from Skinn.  I don't know if I need it.  But then again, I feel like I do.

*sigh*  I don't know what to do.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Have any of you dazzlers used the enlightened radiance cream?  Please let me have your feedback.  It's in the kit with the peels for a decent price but I don't need either since I'm stocked with peels and am hopeful for a spectacular DWP kit in July.  However, with all that said, I would be interested in the cream if it gets high marks and would cave on that kit.  Otherwise, I hope to stay strong this visit. 

The Enlightened Radiance Cream came in a kit I ordered awhile back.  The kit price was better than me ordering items ala carte.  I really didn't think I'd use the ERC, but it turned out to be very nice.  It does give a luminous glow so I don't use it all the time.  I have a regular daytime moisturizer that I like, but once in awhlie I'll use the ERC if I'm staying home.  

If you haven't tried the ABC Peels, let me say...give yourself an experience.  I've got a lot of exfoliators, too, but this is a once a week experience like I've never had with any other.  I do it every Friday, and look forward to it.  Just last night, I asked my DH, "Tomorrow is Friday, right?"  When he said yes, my reply was, "Good, I get to peel in the morning".

Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Hey catlover!  Thanks for posting the new thread!  Smiley Happy

Curious to see how he presents this new lifting/firming grouping and how it differentiates from Dermalift.  Keeps us on our toes!Woman Wink

Enjoy the shows, everyone!  Smiley Happy

I got his TTV email this am, sounds like along with the (instant and long term) lifting effects it also helps with texture and pores. Thats all I know!!

New Contributor

Excellant Once Only this hour Considered ordeingr the mask/mist earlier-but was turned off by s&h.  Glad I waited.

Honored Contributor

The current Once Only with the Botanical Mist, Eye Mask, and Weekends Off Cream is a good deal.  It's like getting the Weekends Off free.  

Does any use an eye mask when they sleep?  I never have.