Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@Suebdoo wrote:

@catlover wrote:

Love this from the last TTV

Any other thoughts or reviews on the new Pro 6X ?  I am about out of the older version which I like.  Sadly this and some of his makeup is all I can use now.  I didn't get the last TTV because I couldn't use the rest of the kit.  If I remember right, last summer there were lots of great deals before his anniversary super kit.  Maybe there will be some older 6x in kits this visit.  Unless the newer version is super, then I will be looking for it!

This is a nice product.  The original gloss one is nice if you're using it alone or over a stain whereas the new one is good if you don't like a glossy feel or to wear as a treatment under a traditional lipstick.  

Honored Contributor

I was up early this morning and got my weekly peel done, laundry is started, the dog's been fed and been out.  I have water on the stove to make a couple pitchers of iced tea.  I bought a new spice storage system and have to get that organized today, but I see from the cable guide that I'll have several opportunities to see Dimitri. Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor

What I don't like about his make-up palettes is the powder eyeshadows eventually migrate to the lipglosses and become a big mess.  With that said, I'll probably buy it anyway!Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Hey catlover!  Thanks for posting the new thread!  Smiley Happy

Curious to see how he presents this new lifting/firming grouping and how it differentiates from Dermalift.  Keeps us on our toes!Woman Wink

Enjoy the shows, everyone!  Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@ScratchingPost wrote:

What I don't like about his make-up palettes is the powder eyeshadows eventually migrate to the lipglosses and become a big mess.  With that said, I'll probably buy it anyway!Cat Very Happy

As a rule, I don't like these big, all inclusive palette things.   Call it a mental block, but they remind me of those big, cheap things that come out at Christmastime.  

Occasional Contributor

Dimitri was selling his Plasma Flawless powder saying that pressed powder is old fashioned and how he saw a woman on the plane who looked awful since she had used pressed powder and it aged her....then a minute later he's selling a make-up kit which includes pressed powder???? Not sure if this kit has it but it did include it in the past palettes.

Honored Contributor

@ScratchingPost wrote:

Dimitri was selling his Plasma Flawless powder saying that pressed powder is old fashioned and how he saw a woman on the plane who looked awful since she had used pressed powder and it aged her....then a minute later he's selling a make-up kit which includes pressed powder???? Not sure if this kit has it but it did include it in the past palettes.

I don't think all pressed compacts are equal, some have talc, some don't, some are pressed minerals, some are baked, others aren't, etc.  I wonder if it's the talc in some pressed powders that he believes does the aging?  If that's the case, then Dimitri is still true to his opinion since his pressed powder in this particular kit is talc free.

Super Contributor

Can't wait!! I hope they give us a break on  shipping !

Honored Contributor

Ohmigosh........last night I ordered the Lip Stem Rejen & 6x at a sale price......this morning, it was the first item on air as a OTO, and was $9 LESS.     I called right away, and a very nice csa gave me the extra discount!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I'll be watching ! I'm hoping his new kit is amazing, because I need it . I'm looking forward to seeing the demo !