Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

But I wisely copied it...

Oooh, the TTV skincare looks interesting! Not interested in the big palette. It is too big for me. I like small ones or, better yet, individual colors. 

What is wrong with this picture??? I don't need skincare but I have room in my life for more makeup.

Honored Contributor

I am sad to say, I really, really dislike what they have done with this forum. I'm not coming much & I leave quickly. 

Valued Contributor

Hi girls.  Catlover--you are a bad, bad girl.  Just when I told a friend on another thread that I wasn't going to "buy" anything from Dimitri this time around.........you go and tempt me with some very interesting items.  I have to be strong........pass the chicken and biscuits.

Always love the posts on "Skinn". 

Honored Contributor

Hi cat!!! Thx for getting us ready for the June shows. Wonder if these new "lift" products are an upgrade of Dermalift?

TTV should be priced around 60-not bad if you like all of the items. Hope they go back to offering reduced shipping during D's visits. It does impact my shopping.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Love this from the last TTV

Any other thoughts or reviews on the new Pro 6X ?  I am about out of the older version which I like.  Sadly this and some of his makeup is all I can use now.  I didn't get the last TTV because I couldn't use the rest of the kit.  If I remember right, last summer there were lots of great deals before his anniversary super kit.  Maybe there will be some older 6x in kits this visit.  Unless the newer version is super, then I will be looking for it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

today is the day girlsWoman Very HappyCat Very Happy

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Yes!    And I already have the chicken.....will be eating it cold (supposed to be 115 again today.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

The new board's stressing me out too! I don't know if I'll get the TTV as I have stubborn skin when it comes to exfoliating, but I'll definitely watch! I probably shouldn't get tempted, but I like his shows and missed the last visit.  I've been lazy lately and not using anything at night, of course right after I bought a bunch of skincare, so it's time to get back into it! Thanks for posting the TTV!  I'm guessing he's here for two TTVs, right? The time change for TTVs confuse me!

Esteemed Contributor

This is one time I can honestly say I don't need another thing from Dimitri.
Respected Contributor

Bling Queen, me too. I need nothing (probably for a few years). I stockpiled all my skincare.