Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I'm now using Dimitri's DWP, and I notice it is drying to my already dry skin. After using, I apply his hydrosurge and huille oils and leaves everything perfect. My stem regen seems to be taking a back seat. Hope I'm not missing out. I also, am still using Dr.Gross retinol face and eye and Strivectin eye cream, which I like. I didn't use it when first going DWP, and I noticed a difference that I missed. Wish I knew what items Dimitri has that compares with these two.

Trusted Contributor

just a quick follow up. I returned the dermalift for neck as I said it kind of pilled up on my skin. However, I did email Skinn as well and ask that they put these kinds of products in jars, not those awful pump things. When a container is full and it is hard to get the product out, it is doubly hard when the product is down to the bottom.

I once bought a jar of 24 hr cream and although it was listed 4 oz, I saw a huge empty air space in the jar, emptied it into a measuring cup and it was only a little over 2.5 oz so those pump containers may not contain as much as they are listed as. Just a thought as I think just like 1/2 empty cereal boxes because of air and settling, cosmetics get short changed too.

This post was discombobulated, wasn't it?

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

I do not like the new eye stem rejen consistency-the original had a thicker consistency and absorbed much faster..........however-I trust Dimitri-just gotta get used to it.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Good morning, Dazzlers!

Missing Dimitri this week - I misplaced my YBF eyebrow pencil! lol... I am very lucky I had not tossed an old one & it had enough to get my through the last couple days. The SKINN eyebrow kit is the one thing I have been planning to get when he is back on.

I have only used the new Dermappeal one time so I really don't have an opinion on it yet. I need to use up the old one. Maybe I should use the new one once a week.

I confess I have had a few nights where I was just too tired to use all the products before bed. I have just used the Elixir & Collegenisis Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate over the softening Essence with C+ mixed in.

I like his spray that you use to help with sleep but the spray is too forceful to use on my face. It is like a squirt gun. lol... A misting with be better. I usually spray it on my pillow and neck area.

Super Contributor

Wild I must confess as well, when I am too tired to do my regime I use the secret elixir, i wake up and my skin is aglow!

Esteemed Contributor

Catlover--Ok, where's our new thread??!!{#emotions_dlg.lol} Received the show reminder from evine and checked out the product line up. Just when I thought I would be safe and keep my wallet in my purse, BAM...what a wish list I have going.