Honored Contributor

309-087 - Skinn Cosmetics Cleanse, Exfoliate, Treat, and Hydrate 7PC Skincare System

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

Finally-the Dermappeal in a tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Already placed an order for the Hylighten duo.......and Kitty and I are looking forward to Dimitri (and a chicken-fest) this weekend!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

the foot fetish is back-it sold out before I could order it last time-this is a must try for me

Mostly I'm so happy that the dermappeal is in a tube!!!!!!!

It's so time consuming and annoying trying to rinse that stuff off your face at the sink-it really needs to be done in the shower..................What took you so long Dimitri???

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Desertdi said:

Already placed an order for the Hylighten duo.......and Kitty and I are looking forward to Dimitri (and a chicken-fest) this weekend!

sounds good-he's so darn cute and likable!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Desertdi said:

I bet when he's on the shipping will be less. Every time I order early I pay more for shipping. Won't do that agin.
Regular Contributor

WOW.....LOVE all those products. Excited!!! Thanks so much.

Trusted Contributor

I am always ready for some SKINN - however, I am a bit peeved over some issues I've had on a couple of my orders. ShopHQ cancelled 2 of my orders from November; then the December visit one item is still showing as "in process". When the very first DWP kit with the peels came out (I think it was August), they shorted me a kit and charged me for it. After all of these incidents, I was so mad that I contacted Skinn directly and spoke to Athena and Donna. They were very sympathetic and it is clearly an ongoing issue - I had no idea there were so many issues with the overselling of Dimitri's items. I really don't want to get burned again. I may just watch for entertainment purposes only (although that's really hard). Right now, I don't want to give my $$$ to Shop until they make it right with me. Hope everyone enjoys their purchases. I hope I don't cave in {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor

He gets me everytime even when I think I don't need anything. Such a hoot to watch!