Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

Isn't that the truth! Plus, my two purchases still say in process. What?!

We have an answer for you and the other ladies experiencing breakouts from the Stem Rejen Elite.... I have a separate thread up. Dimitri says to use the Age Reset serum instead. Good luck with it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

I didn't get anything this time but last visit I got the kit with the Midnight Elixir and watermelon mask. I am sure they made a mistake in pricing that one since it was only $28 and DJ didn't really do his usual buy 3, buy 4. I should have though.

That elixir is just the bomb diggity. Melts right into the skin and I swear my little nose to mouth lines seem to be diminishing.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Macy said:

I didn't get anything this time but last visit I got the kit with the Midnight Elixir and watermelon mask. I am sure they made a mistake in pricing that one since it was only $28 and DJ didn't really do his usual buy 3, buy 4. I should have though.

That elixir is just the bomb diggity. Melts right into the skin and I swear my little nose to mouth lines seem to be diminishing.

Some of those specials they run are really something! That Elixir is fast becoming a favorite among the ladies who post here, Macy . Glad to see you're enjoying yours, and those results sound fantastic. That watermelon mask is so hydrating. Just love it here. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Wow, that was a score of a kit for 28.00, I am sorry I missed that one. It would have been a good one to share with my hubby, ME for me and the WM for him!

I kinda want to try the ME but I havent found the right kit yet, that would have been it.

I have been using the 4 Fango's, omg those masks are heavenly, I am really loving the Delicato in this drier air. The hair mask is a really nice treat too. I see Borghese will have some shows on tomorrow, maybe some holiday pricing there too! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I am happy you like your kit Macy, you dipped your toes in the water, it was worth it wasnt it!

eta~ oops, I see on another thread you DO use some of his products, sorry I was thinking you were new to his stuff. So you already know all about it!! Smile

Regular Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Macy said:

I got this kit too. What a great value.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I was worried about the fragrance in the secret elixir but to my surprise it is so soothing and relaxing at night. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} Can't wait to try DWP line from last TSV. Thank you ladies for responding to the fragrance question. I wouldn't have ordered it if you didn't respond.

Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 JeanCA said:
On 12/17/2014 Macy said:

I got this kit too. What a great value.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I was worried about the fragrance in the secret elixir but to my surprise it is so soothing and relaxing at night. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} Can't wait to try DWP line from last TSV. Thank you ladies for responding to the fragrance question. I wouldn't have ordered it if you didn't respond.

I'm so glad you got your questions answered, Jean! The Secret Elixir is a real hit in our little community. My DWP TTV hasn't quite arrived yet either, but some reviews have come in on the new Age Reverse serum, and it's a winner across the board! Enjoy the line and please come back to let us all know how you like it.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Macy said:

yesss, actually I thought Dimitri could even market the elixir as a nighttime calming elixir. I find the scent of lavender to be sleep inducing and I normally don't like scented products. If he uses real lavender oil instead of something synthetic that may be why. I put it on after cleansing at night and then drift off to sleep. I hope he brings more kits in January that include this.

I have not heard as much buzz about the new lipid oil as this one. I also did not hear anything about how the ladies like his sonic-type cleanser and he never mentioned it that past weekend. Anyone using that and like it?

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Trusted Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Macy said:
On 12/17/2014 Macy said:

yesss, actually I thought Dimitri could even market the elixir as a nighttime calming elixir. I find the scent of lavender to be sleep inducing and I normally don't like scented products. If he uses real lavender oil instead of something synthetic that may be why. I put it on after cleansing at night and then drift off to sleep. I hope he brings more kits in January that include this.

I have not heard as much buzz about the new lipid oil as this one. I also did not hear anything about how the ladies like his sonic-type cleanser and he never mentioned it that past weekend. Anyone using that and like it?

Macy, I got his sonic cleansing unit with the multiple heads( I use sensitive and the silicone one the most) and depending on mood, low ,med or high speed...I have used a Clarisonic and while this sonic unit is "more intense" I actually like it more...YMMV... I use a drop of the lipid oil only when I am (or the air is ) super dry but it has rained here in AZ last 2 days and so I have used the midnight elixir right before bedtime,usually 30 min to an hour after my entire cleanse,SR face,eye and mouth,DWP eye,DWP face,reorganize night balm...I got a free mini sample of La Mer I am trying out for giggles but cannot imagine paying what they want for that (especially after seeing the ingredient deck! )

Super Contributor

Age Reset serum is a winner! I am floored. I cocktail it with Stem Rejen. Thinking I might use the Reset in p.m. only. Its almost too good. DH's skin looks great from the peel. He did not have any bad reaction even with shaving in the morning. It was a gentle yet effective peel.

Lip 6X serum: jury is out on this one still. I guess I thought it would have that bee stung effect. Any suggestions on this product?

Cleansing water: has a nice cucumber smell. Used it as eye mu remover. It is very spa-like.

Tomorrow I will try some new cosmetic products. The smoky eye palette looks wonderful!

Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 all said:

Age Reset serum is a winner! I am floored. I cocktail it with Stem Rejen. Thinking I might use the Reset in p.m. only. Its almost too good. DH's skin looks great from the peel. He did not have any bad reaction even with shaving in the morning. It was a gentle yet effective peel.

Lip 6X serum: jury is out on this one still. I guess I thought it would have that bee stung effect. Any suggestions on this product?

Cleansing water: has a nice cucumber smell. Used it as eye mu remover. It is very spa-like.

Tomorrow I will try some new cosmetic products. The smoky eye palette looks wonderful!

I'm getting such a kick out of these early reviews of the Age Reset serum. The only thing I would mention, in case you missed, is Dimitri advised to use the Stem Rejen OVER the new one. Wouldn't want you to diminish the efficacy of either one. Those peels are cumulative so keep on going with them you two and you'll see what some of us who have been using them are seeing now from the first bunch. For the Lip 6X (if you have the Sonic Infuser)that will help plump the lips faster, but it's not a "bee sting" product and is one of those that works over time. I'm tickled to see your reviews and can't wait to see what you do with DH and that smokey eye palette and eyelashes!{#emotions_dlg.lol}