Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

On 8/22/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 8/22/2014 SeaGal said:

I would love to try one of those microcurrent thingies but I am allergic to base metals and that type thing gives me rashy bumps. Most of the facial tools are base metal that is why I stick with DJs infuser deal with the soft plastic tips, its the only tool on the market not metal I think.

The Foreo Lunas are silicone, too. I don't ever use the massage/product application setting, but many do. But other than those two, I think you're right -- can't think of anything else that's not some kind of metal.

I feel kinda dumb, I new soft plastic wasnt the word I was looking for, I will blame it on being early here when I posted that! Silicone, thats it. Yes, I have always wanted a facial tool too but new I couldnt use any I have ever seen. So when I saw this I jumped on it. I try to use it nightly on my 11 area and above my lips with deep line peel, the stem rejen and the deep wrinkle line cream. I love that thing.

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 8/22/2014 MandySays said: I was afraid I'd miss the 6-pays so went ahead and ordered: Skinn Cosmetics Eye Stem Rejen, Revitalizing Eye Mask & Night Eye Balm Trio - 305-265 This'll be only my second Skinn purchase after the Orchid Gel Trio (which I LOVE!).

I think you'll really like those products -- good choice!

ITA-the mask trio kit is also good for newbies-lips, eyes & face.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 MandySays said: I was afraid I'd miss the 6-pays so went ahead and ordered: Skinn Cosmetics Eye Stem Rejen, Revitalizing Eye Mask & Night Eye Balm Trio - 305-265 This'll be only my second Skinn purchase after the Orchid Gel Trio (which I LOVE!).

Thats a very nice kit, you will love those 3 pieces.

Super Contributor

Hope I love them..wanted something that included hylighten and instafill, but this'll do
Super Contributor

Chi town, I am afraid of the watermelon mask as it has peppermint in it? I love the deep pore mask (always want that in my routine) and the bio cell I have used once, it is also a moisture mask. I wish I had seen that presentation, I wonder what the diff is between the watermelon and the bio cell?

I got this lip 6x and sugar scrub set last time he was on and I just got a 15.67 price adjustment on it since it was within the month!! Yipee!! I might buy another one at this clearance price.

eta~ I just bought another lip duo! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} 307-567

THANK YOU! for posting this. I ordered the lip set. I wanted it last visit but wasn't thrilled with the price now I get to try it {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

You won't go wrong with this kit, Mandy. I use all of these items and I'm sure you'll love them. There's nothing quite like that Night Eye Balm after a draining day. It is so emollient and you wake up in the morning feeling like you have a brand new eye area. Post back when you've had a chance to experience them and let us know what you think. As an FYI, the Hylighten and Insta-fill are both available at the "bay" should you decide you don't want to wait.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 bichon_emma said:

Chi town, I am afraid of the watermelon mask as it has peppermint in it? I love the deep pore mask (always want that in my routine) and the bio cell I have used once, it is also a moisture mask. I wish I had seen that presentation, I wonder what the diff is between the watermelon and the bio cell?

I got this lip 6x and sugar scrub set last time he was on and I just got a 15.67 price adjustment on it since it was within the month!! Yipee!! I might buy another one at this clearance price.

eta~ I just bought another lip duo! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} 307-567

THANK YOU! for posting this. I ordered the lip set. I wanted it last visit but wasn't thrilled with the price now I get to try it {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

That price is phenomenonal just for the Lip 6x serum! Hope you like it!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Thanks so much, gokat!!!
Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 MandySays said: Thanks so much, gokat!!!

Your Skinn sorority sister says {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 MandySays said:

Hope I love them..wanted something that included hylighten and instafill, but this'll do

I had a little bit of puff on the top inside corners of my eyes probably a little bit of allergy? but the first time I used that eye stem regen it went down immediately. The mask is wonderful and that little pot of night time balm lasts forever, my hubby uses that one and loves it. I havent checked out the eye kits this time, dont they have the hylighten and instafill in a kit anymore?