Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

Maybe Shophq is doing an experiment to see if people will buy at higher prices and no TTV's where they don't make as much money because of all the stuff you get.....

prices are higher..............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 SeaGal said:
On 8/22/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:
On 8/22/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I would love to try one of those microcurrent thingies but I am allergic to base metals and that type thing gives me rashy bumps. Most of the facial tools are base metal that is why I stick with DJs infuser deal with the soft plastic tips, its the only tool on the market not metal I think.

Ah. I've wondered if Dimitri was going to offer a microcurrent thingie since it seems like everyone is making one these days.

Does the infuser work the same way, only without metal? Or is it different?

I dont have anything to compare it to but I do like the soft plastic, I think it works?!! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Microcurrent and infusion isnt the same thing.

eta~ his body products are nice arent they!

Yes, I thought the infusion was different. I may get one one of these days. I could happen!

I ADORE his body products. There are none I've used (and I've used a LOT of them!) that I like better. Or even as well!

I was pretty sure you knew they were diff!

I was just looking thru his pages, there is a nice 2 pc body wash and sugar scrub duo on a clearance price for 19. and change, I thought of you!

Ooooo, thanks! I think I might have to go take a look!!!

Super Contributor

Earlier today their wasn't any value pays, but now that he is on everything I looked at is 6 value pays. They have some great clearance kits.

Honored Contributor

TGIF Skinn fans!!! Missed the 1st show; looking at the website & see a couple of good offers. 2 kits have free s&h: 306-676, Softening Essence/DermAppeal duo for 33, 6 VP; 306-855, Infuser Tool, Lip 6x serum & lip mask. Best value so far, especially good for the newbies is 308-248, 5 piece Collagenesis kit-clearance price of 40+7 s&h. I might get the essence/DermAppeal duo since I use these items. I really like the essence-more now than I did when I first bought it in a discovery kit. Any other good buys? Any hints about the sat & sun shows?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I just got in so I missed the first 2 hours but looking at what has aired, holy smokes I think shop spoiled me when they had the 2.99 s&h. I see some are 6.99, some 4.99 eeek, I dont want to pay that! Glad I dont need anything.

What do you all think about the s&h? Kinda hard to stomach after the last visit?

Honored Contributor

I just got in so I missed the first 2 hours but looking at what has aired, holy smokes I think shop spoiled me when they had the 2.99 s&h. I see some are 6.99, some 4.99 eeek, I dont want to pay that! Glad I dont need anything.

What do you all think about the s&h? Kinda hard to stomach after the last visit?

Maybe they will do reduced s&h when he has TTV weekends. We are spoiled/ conditioned for 2.99 s&h! There are some good buys for the clearance & discovery items. Nothing I need. He hinted at a new product for the Sept shows-something to plump the face/cheeks. Did you catch that segment?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 SeaGal said:
On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/21/2014 SeaGal said:
On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: LOL...is it time for refresher classes? For some reason, watching his shows inspires me to do more treatments. Looking at shophq website, doesn't look like any new items, so that's good. Unless they have a phenomenal this day only/intro price, I should be "safe". Holy smokes--13 shows this weekend, and this is a "light" schedule/visit! Show schedule lists him for a big weekend in late Sept with 2 TTV's. So this is just like a pre-season game weekend ;-)

Really, holy smokes 13 shows, yah I should be able to catch a few! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Yep, he's a revenue machine. Good time to do some treatments and maybe pick up some tips while watching his shows.

Yes thats sounds fun, do a couple treatments while watching, I need to check and see what time he will be on tomorrow, he might be in conflict with MY Hawks and YOUR Bears! 7:00 pm west coast time.

I just got that clear green Biocell Mask on the bay, I want to do my pore mask and then do that this weekend. I like that little bottle of marshmellowy like wash that goes with that mask. Then the peel again Monday.

SeaGal-he just demo'd your mask. I haven't tried it yet-only the Vacuum and Watermelon masks. Do you use all 3 masks?

Respected Contributor

Chi town, I am afraid of the watermelon mask as it has peppermint in it? I love the deep pore mask (always want that in my routine) and the bio cell I have used once, it is also a moisture mask. I wish I had seen that presentation, I wonder what the diff is between the watermelon and the bio cell?

I got this lip 6x and sugar scrub set last time he was on and I just got a 15.67 price adjustment on it since it was within the month!! Yipee!! I might buy another one at this clearance price.

eta~ I just bought another lip duo! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} 307-567

Honored Contributor

Chi town, I am afraid of the watermelon mask as it has peppermint in it? I love the deep pore mask (always want that in my routine) and the bio cell I have used once, it is also a moisture mask. I wish I had seen that presentation, I wonder what the diff is between the watermelon and the bio cell?

I got this lip 6x and sugar scrub set last time he was on and I just got a 15.67 price adjustment on it since it was within the month!! Yipee!! I might buy another one at this clearance price.

Good question about the watermelon mask. I need to look at the ingredients again. The biocell mask sounds interesting b/c of the redness soothing results. Something to use/cycle with the other masks. I use the vacuum mask 1st, then watermelon mask after each DermAppeal treatment. Very good results.

Honored Contributor

eta~ I just bought another lip duo! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} 307-567

Yay -a credit for you, and yep there are a handful of really well priced kits.