Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

On 8/22/2014 SeaGal said:

Kitty I bet he would love to hear from you!

If I get to talk to him you'll know it when I tell him about my driver's license photo!

Respected Contributor

I would love to try one of those microcurrent thingies but I am allergic to base metals and that type thing gives me rashy bumps. Most of the facial tools are base metal that is why I stick with DJs infuser deal with the soft plastic tips, its the only tool on the market not metal I think.

Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Kitty I bet he would love to hear from you!

If I get to talk to him you'll know it when I tell him about my driver's license photo!

OK!

Honored Contributor

I would love to try one of those microcurrent thingies but I am allergic to base metals and that type thing gives me rashy bumps. Most of the facial tools are base metal that is why I stick with DJs infuser deal with the soft plastic tips, its the only tool on the market not metal I think.

Ah. I've wondered if Dimitri was going to offer a microcurrent thingie since it seems like everyone is making one these days.

Does the infuser work the same way, only without metal? Or is it different?

Honored Contributor

I have the Desert Bloom body butter on today and I smell so good, not to mention how soft my skin feels.

I go back and forth between that and the Radiance Oil.

They both smell divine!

So I want a gallon tub of the body butter along with the gallon jug of radiance oil.

Then I'll be good for winter!

Respected Contributor

I totally OD'd when he was on last month. Need nothing this time. He is so fun to watch though.

Respected Contributor

Ah. I've wondered if Dimitri was going to offer a microcurrent thingie since it seems like everyone is making one these days.

I dont have anything to compare it to but I do like the soft plastic, I think it works?!! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Microcurrent and infusion isnt the same thing.

eta~ his body products are nice arent they!

Honored Contributor

I dont have anything to compare it to but I do like the soft plastic, I think it works?!! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Yes, I thought the infusion was different. I may get one one of these days. I could happen!

I ADORE his body products. There are none I've used (and I've used a LOT of them!) that I like better. Or even as well!

Respected Contributor

Well, I just went thru his pages at shop and dont see anything I need, his prices really did go up this year too. The only thing that caught my eye was the 3 pc 'amazing eyes' kit with the mango mask, night balm and the decrinkler. I have that decrinkler and it is really nice, cooling, you can reapply it over your make up to if you need to, hubs luvs the balm. Its a decent price for the kit.

Other than that...

Respected Contributor

Yes, I thought the infusion was different. I may get one one of these days. I could happen!

I ADORE his body products. There are none I've used (and I've used a LOT of them!) that I like better. Or even as well!

I was pretty sure you knew they were diff!

I was just looking thru his pages, there is a nice 2 pc body wash and sugar scrub duo on a clearance price for 19. and change, I thought of you!