Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

JB, I dont like that he is doing this with his make up products, maybe we all should start hollering to him about it on fb.

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 SeaGal said:

Oh OK, I didnt know that re: your hockey team!

I am going to run over to shop and check out his schedule for the weekend. I love coffee w/ him in the am's.

#gohawks #beatdabears

Thx for the reminder. Gotta get food & libations for the sports & skin care weekend ;-) Tell Russell & the boys to play nice with Jay & da'Bearsssss. 1st Q is a must watch before they start to substitute.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Ok will do!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Russell has a really great new 'do' this season, he is even cuter! Check it out tomorrow night!

eta~ dang I looked at shophq and I cant see the 7:00 hr on the schedule but DJ is on at 8:00 pm here in the west, so he is probably on at 7:00 too. I guess he is just going to have to go on without me. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

I'm ready!!!! But I'm pretty stocked up (and I ordered a couple Ready to Wear kits last week). (And yes, I've got CHICKEN)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

On 8/21/2014 JustMeMelissa said:
On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/21/2014 JustMeMelissa said:

I am LOVING so many of his products from last few visits that I am considering bumping my Perricone for a while..

That is HUGE for me...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Chitown- I am a North sider...Smile

LOL...I'm a southside Cubs fan. Hope you like Skinn!!!

I am a North side Sox fan... LOL!!

ETA- another HUGE vote for energEyes!

You two are funny! I have roots on the South Side, now long time North Sider. So I'm both a Sox AND a Cubs fan, except during the Crosstown Classic, when I go Cubbies.

Skinn masks are the best!

Super Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: LOL...is it time for refresher classes? For some reason, watching his shows inspires me to do more treatments. Looking at shophq website, doesn't look like any new items, so that's good. Unless they have a phenomenal this day only/intro price, I should be "safe". Holy smokes--13 shows this weekend, and this is a "light" schedule/visit! Show schedule lists him for a big weekend in late Sept with 2 TTV's. So this is just like a pre-season game weekend ;-)

Really, holy smokes 13 shows, yah I should be able to catch a few! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Yep, he's a revenue machine. Good time to do some treatments and maybe pick up some tips while watching his shows.

Yes thats sounds fun, do a couple treatments while watching, I need to check and see what time he will be on tomorrow, he might be in conflict with MY Hawks and YOUR Bears! 7:00 pm west coast time.

I just got that clear green Biocell Mask on the bay, I want to do my pore mask and then do that this weekend. I like that little bottle of marshmellowy like wash that goes with that mask. Then the peel again Monday.

OT: Watching KING news, the traffic woman is wearing a 12th Man jersey. Brought a smile to my face at this unholy hour. :-)

Super Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Desertdi said:

I'm ready!!!! But I'm pretty stocked up (and I ordered a couple Ready to Wear kits last week). (And yes, I've got CHICKEN)

And chicken....and chicken....and.... :-)

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Kind1too said:

All I really want is Chin Up lift and firm. It has good reviews. I don't have a double chin, but I used to and my skin is saggy, but not thin. If I walked looking to the sky all the time, I would have a beautiful neck. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I'm a mix of Redensify and Lift and Firm. I have heard him say, if you are a mix to use one in the morning and the other at night. NOT happening! LOL!

Yes, he said to use the Lift in the AM and the Redensify in the PM, I am going to try doing that, I already have one, looking for a good deal on ebay for the other!!!

Honored Contributor

No shipping deal this time, so far I dont see one.

Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT