Regular Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

He is seriously on every three weeks now! Must be bringing in boatloads of money for the station!
Respected Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Kind1too said:

All I really want is Chin Up lift and firm. It has good reviews. I don't have a double chin, but I used to and my skin is saggy, but not thin. If I walked looking to the sky all the time, I would have a beautiful neck. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I'm a mix of Redensify and Lift and Firm. I have heard him say, if you are a mix to use one in the morning and the other at night. NOT happening! LOL!

This reminds me of the time I was getting DL photo for my renewal, the guy says uh ma'm, you are going to have to lower your chin a little bit lol, I was like aw qrap! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I dont have a bad neck but I was just trying to make it look its best!

hey, I didnt edit this post, til this. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: LOL...is it time for refresher classes? For some reason, watching his shows inspires me to do more treatments. Looking at shophq website, doesn't look like any new items, so that's good. Unless they have a phenomenal this day only/intro price, I should be "safe". Holy smokes--13 shows this weekend, and this is a "light" schedule/visit! Show schedule lists him for a big weekend in late Sept with 2 TTV's. So this is just like a pre-season game weekend ;-)

Really, holy smokes 13 shows, yah I should be able to catch a few! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

On 8/21/2014 JustMeMelissa said:
On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I am LOVING so many of his products from last few visits that I am considering bumping my Perricone for a while..

That is HUGE for me...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Chitown- I am a North sider...Smile

LOL...I'm a southside Cubs fan. Hope you like Skinn!!!

I am a North side Sox fan... LOL!!

ETA- another HUGE vote for energEyes!

Ruh Roh, No tension on the Dimitri thread please {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 SeaGal said:

I am LOVING so many of his products from last few visits that I am considering bumping my Perricone for a while..

That is HUGE for me...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Chitown- I am a North sider...Smile

LOL...I'm a southside Cubs fan. Hope you like Skinn!!!

I am a North side Sox fan... LOL!!

ETA- another HUGE vote for energEyes!

Ruh Roh, No tension on the Dimitri thread please {#emotions_dlg.lol}

LOL- both teams are playing poorly. Ready for football & hockey! Let's go Bears & Hawks!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: LOL...is it time for refresher classes? For some reason, watching his shows inspires me to do more treatments. Looking at shophq website, doesn't look like any new items, so that's good. Unless they have a phenomenal this day only/intro price, I should be "safe". Holy smokes--13 shows this weekend, and this is a "light" schedule/visit! Show schedule lists him for a big weekend in late Sept with 2 TTV's. So this is just like a pre-season game weekend ;-)

Really, holy smokes 13 shows, yah I should be able to catch a few! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Yep, he's a revenue machine. Good time to do some treatments and maybe pick up some tips while watching his shows.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Yep, he's a revenue machine. Good time to do some treatments and maybe pick up some tips while watching his shows.

Yes thats sounds fun, do a couple treatments while watching, I need to check and see what time he will be on tomorrow, he might be in conflict with MY Hawks and YOUR Bears! 7:00 pm west coast time.

I just got that clear green Biocell Mask on the bay, I want to do my pore mask and then do that this weekend. I like that little bottle of marshmellowy like wash that goes with that mask. Then the peel again Monday.

Respected Contributor

Just noticed a day or two ago that the Plasma Concealer stick is made in the PRC. I wasn't really happy with the results I was getting. I found it to be very greasy and it did not provide good coverage. Once I noticed that it is made in China, I decided to pack it up and send it back. I refuse to use personal care products, makeup, etc. that is produced in China. I do not trust their manufacturing methods or the purity of the products thay produce. Went to the ShopHQ website and there was no mention anywhere that this product is made in China. I think that is dishonest given how many feel about products made in China. So I will be very careful to check the manufacturing locatin before I order any more Skinn products. And, I will check those that I have ordered recently and return any others that were made in China.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

Yes thats sounds fun, do a couple treatments while watching, I need to check and see what time he will be on tomorrow, he might be in conflict with MY Hawks and YOUR Bears! 7:00 pm west coast time.

I just got that clear green Biocell Mask on the bay, I want to do my pore mask and then do that this weekend. I like that little bottle of marshmellowy like wash that goes with that mask. Then the peel again Monday.

Oh yes, pre season friday night game in Seattle-cool! Seattle has a great team. We call our hockey team Hawks, short for Blackhawks. Sports overlap, lol.

Respected Contributor

Oh OK, I didnt know that re: your hockey team!

I am going to run over to shop and check out his schedule for the weekend. I love coffee w/ him in the am's.

#gohawks #beatdabears