Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

On 8/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 8/22/2014 bichon_emma said:
On 8/22/2014 SeaGal said:

Chi town, I am afraid of the watermelon mask as it has peppermint in it? I love the deep pore mask (always want that in my routine) and the bio cell I have used once, it is also a moisture mask. I wish I had seen that presentation, I wonder what the diff is between the watermelon and the bio cell?

I got this lip 6x and sugar scrub set last time he was on and I just got a 15.67 price adjustment on it since it was within the month!! Yipee!! I might buy another one at this clearance price.

eta~ I just bought another lip duo! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} 307-567

THANK YOU! for posting this. I ordered the lip set. I wanted it last visit but wasn't thrilled with the price now I get to try it {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

That price is phenomenonal just for the Lip 6x serum! Hope you like it!!!

Thanks, so far I've like all the skinn I've tried, including some items (dermapeel and the vacuum mask mask) that I didn't think I would be able to use at all never mind LOVE.

I just started using skinn with the anniversary show and I am still very impressed. I want to try it all {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

Chi town, I am afraid of the watermelon mask as it has peppermint in it? I love the deep pore mask (always want that in my routine) and the bio cell I have used once, it is also a moisture mask. I wish I had seen that presentation, I wonder what the diff is between the watermelon and the bio cell?

I got this lip 6x and sugar scrub set last time he was on and I just got a 15.67 price adjustment on it since it was within the month!! Yipee!! I might buy another one at this clearance price.

THANK YOU! for posting this. I ordered the lip set. I wanted it last visit but wasn't thrilled with the price now I get to try it {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Your welcome bichon emma, I know, I wasnt thrilled with the price last time either but did the 6 value pays, stung less. Getting another one at this price evens it out!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I was just going to wash my face to do the pore mask, I lovvvve that stuff. Have you tried the little bottle of cleanser that goes with it, it warms as you rub it around your face, its marshmellowy like texture.

Super Contributor

seagal last visit I hadn't tried skinn yet and ordered 5 kits! so I figured it was a good place to stop, especially since I was afraid I could be returning all of them. Of course 3 days after I got them I wish I had ordered more {#emotions_dlg.lol} and did go back for an eye kit a couple weeks ago.

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:

That price is phenomenonal just for the Lip 6x serum! Hope you like it!!!

Thanks, so far I've like all the skinn I've tried, including some items (dermapeel and the vacuum mask mask) that I didn't think I would be able to use at all never mind LOVE.

I just started using skinn with the anniversary show and I am still very impressed. I want to try it all {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Yep, sounds like my experience. I started Skinn 4 months ago. Wait till Sept shows-2 TTV's plus a new plumping product. You are just getting started ! Hope they reduce shipping.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

bichon emma, I know what you mean, I have loved everything I have tried and his eye kits rock. Isnt it nice to find products that your skin doesnt rebel from and actually works! And Dimitri is such a sweetie so it is a good experiance all the way around. Smile

Valued Contributor

Chi town I just checked the ingreds in the wrinkle soak mask and I dont see peppermint oil in it, hmmm. I swore I heard girls say it did. I was wrong, sorry!

Seagal, the first time I put the watermelon mask on I wiped it off because I felt something (Menthoxy- something) but it has become a favorite. It is so refreshing at the end of the day, a cooling like feeling and it really does plump some.

Respected Contributor

Chi the thing I find with DJs products, I actually use them to the bottom of the containers. That has never happened for me with the exception of a few Isomers products.

Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 SunnyRose said:

Chi town I just checked the ingreds in the wrinkle soak mask and I dont see peppermint oil in it, hmmm. I swore I heard girls say it did. I was wrong, sorry!

Seagal, the first time I put the watermelon mask on I wiped it off because I felt something (Menthoxy- something) but it has become a favorite. It is so refreshing at the end of the day, a cooling like feeling and it really does plump some.

Well Sunny thats interesting, I read the ingreds and couldnt see any peppermint in it so I think I will give it a try...when I find just the right kit, thank you for that heads up. I really want to try that watermelon experiance you all rave about!

Honored Contributor

Chi the thing I find with DJs products, I actually use them to the bottom of the containers. That has never happened for me with the exception of a few Isomers products.

I hope to use all of them to the bottom of the jar, but if not, no repurchase. I think Isomers has a more extensive line for body? I use her Vit C line-will reorder & forgot to add that I LOVE her sunscreen. It's really helpful to read the product experiences/recommendations. I'm more likely to try a product when it has rave reviews on this beauty board. Girls here are "real" & dependable!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Chi town, I was tempted by her vitC TTV she had awhile back again, I didnt want to many layers so I passed. I have 2 of the DWP TTVs of DJs, I really want to see what happens over time with those, I have had other DWP TTVs too so I am giving this line more time and then I might add the C. I will either forgo the stem regens OR the DWP at that time tho. Her C line looked very nice.

If I get too many things going I cant tell what is working and what is not.

eta~ geez that was a nonsensical post, sorry, I am burnin out! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}