Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I'm not sure if all these new items is good or bad for me? My list is getting longer.
Super Contributor

If I already didn't have so much SKINN from the previous TTVs I would get the first kit... use the cleansers and the Dermapeel...

I don't know if this is a real thing but I am getting concerned he is expanding his lines so much... I would like a few really good products than lots of products I don't really like

Also really like his mascara in the pink tube... use this one now instead of Mally... had to buy it from his website because I didn't want a bunch of eyeshadow etc with the purchase...

Will not be watching.. too much into my catching up on Comcast with the Boardwalk Empire... will save some money... yeah!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Chin Up duo at the anniversary price!!!! (And I have a pumpkin pie in the oven right now.....too hot to bake during the day)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Is the collagenesis going to be one of the TTV's or not? I've been wanting to try it. Any feedback from ladies who have used it? Thoughts? Thanks

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 7/24/2014 winamac1 said:

Is the collagenesis going to be one of the TTV's or not? I've been wanting to try it. Any feedback from ladies who have used it? Thoughts? Thanks

Collegenesis is very rich, because it has a high concentration of butters. Ladies with dry skin swear by it. My skin is normal, and I prefer the Creme Reverse.

Esteemed Contributor

Man oh man! I reeeeally want those cleansing wipes! I love Skinn's cleansers so I expect the cleansing wipes to be superior. The kit with the skinny lipsticks and 6X....? yeh, I want that too. Sheesh. My list is getting too long.

Too many new products - I'm slightly overwhelmed at this point. I will wait till the weekend to order because there will be special pricing on most of the items and maybe free shipping? I just assume everything will be cheaper if I wait. But it's hard!

One more day. 26 hours.... not that I'm counting or anything.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 winamac1 said:

I am sorry to report this, but I have used various SKINN products (ordered and tried) and some were just OK... will not re-purchase.

Tried: lip plumper scrub/something in a jar that goes over it

cleanser -- yellow tube; nice results but I like my go-to so I am sticking with it

wrinkle products -- two are applied with sponge applicator/one is kept in fridge -- have not been impressed

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I think this is the most new items I've ever seen. I'm still really wanting the lip 6x and body oil. I think the new cleansing wipes might be calling my name too. LOL. This might be the weekend I cave:-)

Esteemed Contributor

Dare I look I have so much Skinn already but I love his cleansers and that first kit caught my eye-I use everything in it but never tried the DermAppeal treatment! It sounds like a candy store of skincare.

Occasional Contributor

OMG!! I'm gonna be in SOOOO much trouble. I already have enough SKINN to open my own store!!! But I don't have everything. I need everything...lol...

I think they have all the sets ready to purchase, but they lower the price when it's close to time for it to be a TTV. I would like to try the Hand Restore and the Body Balm Extreme. I really love the Essential Radiance.

I was surprised that I would like his cosmetic items, but I really like his lip palettes. I have the Hollywood Red and the Nudes. You don't need a liner, because there are 2 lip brushes inside. Really pretty formula, great colors, and really lasts! I need to get the Berry Set now!

I'm confused with ALL of these NEW products coming out??? I have never tried ANY of the "blue" packaged Collagenesis products. Does anyone notice a difference in their skin over using the regular Stem, Lip, Eye Rejen Collagenesis products??

What effect will all of these NEW products have on his list of "NON-NEGOTIABLES"???? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}