Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?????

Ladies, a heads up. I definitely heard on multiple presentations for the TTV Line Lift, that there's free shipping on the Translucence Duo when ordered together. Ah, not so. I just checked my order status, call CS to no avail. Did anyone else hear this too? TIA 

@JeanLouiseFinch

My pore product is in the green tube, not gray. Oops

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Ladies, a heads up. I definitely heard on multiple presentations for the TTV Line Lift, that there's free shipping on the Translucence Duo when ordered together. Ah, not so. I just checked my order status, call CS to no avail. Did anyone else hear this too? TIA 

@JeanLouiseFinch

My pore product is in the green tube, not gray. Oops

@rochelleS I think the context of that statement was that the two items together being over $75 would qualify for free shipping if using their Evine card.  😊 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer

Thanks for the clarification. Silly me.That went right over my head.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Even though I do have an Evine card, I decided to forego their shipping offer which I think has now expired. I changed my mind about the non-negotiables TTV because of the triple sizes. On Friday I discovered that two of my Dermapeels that were in a jar have dried out. They were completely solid. I tossed one and dcided to add some micellar water to the other one.  I picked up a potatoe masher at the dollar store and used it to help dissolve the crystal. It will now we used on my feet. Which reminds me ~ I was hoping there would be a deal on the Foot Fetish. A duo would have been nice.

Hope Dimitri is feeling better. Seems like lately every time he's on, at some point he gets sick.

There have been no special pricing/deals on the FF for awhile now. I use this up really fast so I stock up when I can get it on sale!

I missed seeing that D was feeling ill. I thought that when he was first on this weekend, Friday, that he didn't seem to be his regular self. I hope he is not still doing extreme dieting, Saturday night he did mention that he was very hungry, but there was still an one hour show to finish.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Even though I do have an Evine card, I decided to forego their shipping offer which I think has now expired. I changed my mind about the non-negotiables TTV because of the triple sizes. On Friday I discovered that two of my Dermapeels that were in a jar have dried out. They were completely solid. I tossed one and dcided to add some micellar water to the other one.  I picked up a potatoe masher at the dollar store and used it to help dissolve the crystal. It will now we used on my feet. Which reminds me ~ I was hoping there would be a deal on the Foot Fetish. A duo would have been nice.

Hope Dimitri is feeling better. Seems like lately every time he's on, at some point he gets sick.

@Tique

Those were unopened DermAppeals that were dried out?! That is horrible! Do you recall when you purchased them?

Your discovery has me tempted to open at least one of my DermAppeals to see if they are OK. But I'll resist. It won't be too long before I finish the one I'm currently using.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3    yes, they were unopened; still with the plastic on the jars. I don't know how old they were because I just started dating my products in the last 18 months. One of them was probably purchased the last time a jar of DP was included with the anniversary non-negotiable TTV. I have a tube which is from last year's nn TTV [picture below] which I squeezed and it seems ok.  This is what happens when you stockpile and don't rotate your product.

311-619- Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece "Double-Double" Non-Negotiable Skincare Set

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Another product that gets completely solid is his pore mask that comes in the black tube.  I used it twice and couldn't use it a third time.  It was hard as a rock inside the tube and yes, the cap was on tight .

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@willdob3    yes, they were unopened; still with the plastic on the jars. I don't know how old they were because I just started dating my products in the last 18 months. One of them was probably purchased the last time a jar of DP was included with the anniversary non-negotiable TTV. I have a tube which is from last year's nn TTV [picture below] which I squeezed and it seems ok.  This is what happens when you stockpile and don't rotate your product.

311-619- Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece "Double-Double" Non-Negotiable Skincare Set

@Tique

Mine are both from January of this year. I don't really stockpile much but he had super sized jars in January so I picked up two of them. I'll need to open one of them soon. They aren't that old so they are probably fine.

Still annoyed about the the lack of good deals this visit... I usually find a few things I simply can't resist in addition to the things I need. I'm not even getting what I need this visit. I'll look on eBay.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime   I have one FF in my stash in addition to the one I am using now. I have been expecting some kind of special with the FFs since May. After all it's the season.

Dimitiri mentioned during the first show on Friday he was starting to get a cold. Last night when he was on with Lynn, he was sneezing and he kept mentioning that he was feeling sick, had a fever, etc. He looks better today but I have the sound muted because I've been on the phone.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Got the kit with the  pump cleansers.............why are they not available all the time?

Why only once a year-that does not make sense to me.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT