Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Jordan2, that has happened to me many times. I have a list of things and then they are gone. Well I am ashamed to say that I am a Rouge now. I really didn't try to do that. Don't quite know how it happened. Honestly, I doubt that I can maintain this level for anything year. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Where is krissy? I see her last post was in January??

@Judaline - I've been wondering too.  I've tried contacting her a few times but no reply.  

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I haven't "seen" her or GoKat in a long time, especially GoKat (I don't think I've seen her post at all this year). I've asked several times about GoKat and I am sure some of the ladies here are in contact with her but no one has replied regarding her and if she is okay. I don't need to know specifics about her whereabouts, just wanted to make sure she is okay.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline - I've been wondering too.  I've tried contacting her a few times but no reply.  

Yes, what happened to krissy?  Haven't seen any posts or anything on FB either.  Was really hoping to catch up to her since once I get better I plan on taking myself out to AZ for a little getaway. I hope she is OK.  I think her dad was sick and I know one of cats was also.  I know I'm going through my own stuff, but still like to check in.  Very weird when posters just "disappear".  I get the anonymity of the boards, but still ... it's strange.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Jordan2, that has happened to me many times. I have a list of things and then they are gone. Well I am ashamed to say that I am a Rouge now. I really didn't try to do that. Don't quite know how it happened. Honestly, I doubt that I can maintain this level for anything year. 

@Tricolor, don't be ashamed, I would be a VIB Rouge too if I could afford it! I only recently became a VIB. I hope we both will be able to purchase what we want. 

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I haven't "seen" her or GoKat in a long time, especially GoKat (I don't think I've seen her post at all this year). I've asked several times about GoKat and I am sure some of the ladies here are in contact with her but no one has replied regarding her and if she is okay. I don't need to know specifics about her whereabouts, just wanted to make sure she is okay.

Yes, @HappyDaze, I haven't seen her for the longest time. She helped me with the Skinn line and so many others. I hope all is well with her.

Trusted Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Lally wrote:
Well I couldn't talk myself out of ordering the 5 Smudgesticks. I havent seen them available in an age.

@Lally oh I like those too!  Make sure you watch the price because it should go down.  It was at regular Evine prices when I looked.  I don't need them, but I will if the price is right!😛  I refuse to pay regular price plus high shipping.

You are so  right. I need to check back. Im at the beach and knew Id miss the presentation.

Will Evine offer a credit? 

Yep price dropped. Called and had the $6 credited to my card. Suebdo you are aces!!!!'

Ok beachbum @Lally  how much did you end up paying?  I'm waiting to order in case there are any TDO.  The price now, like $35, seems like what it was.  They have lowered the s/h though

Respected Contributor

I made my first purchase yesterday for the Orchid Gel primer but didn't take the time to look at reviews.  Dimitri's demo and explanation (and price) were good enough for me.  Anyone try this?  Like it?  Didn't like it??  I'd appreciate your comments.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I made my first purchase yesterday for the Orchid Gel primer but didn't take the time to look at reviews.  Dimitri's demo and explanation (and price) were good enough for me.  Anyone try this?  Like it?  Didn't like it??  I'd appreciate your comments.

@BarbiHollywood - a lot of people like it but I'm not one of them.  It's too siliconey for me and causes breakouts.  

Esteemed Contributor

I picked up the  312 969 Collagenesis Sunscreen spf 30 Duo on Ad. A very nice price drop for this visit

Went from 48.00 to 36.94. One time shipping 4.99 with free shipping on future orders and no time limit on the AD plan. Curiously this duo is missing from the on site products listed today. There's a single for 29 and change and a trio with the suncreen, eye spf cream and  a 6x lip with spf for 34 and change. This is a good price, the best I've seen so far.

I really like how this goes on. Lightweight, as in a creamy lotion. Readily absorbs, without any smell whatsoever. Quick smooth non sticky dry down leaving a perfect canvas for makeup or out the door with excellent spf coverage.  My BF just tried it this week and spent several hrs on a boat without a hint of pink from the Florida sun.

Screenshot_2017-04-15-11-42-59-1.png