QVC Customer Care

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains outside links

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

There are tons of posts with links. Why did you choose this particular link? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

There are tons of posts with links. Why did you choose this particular link? 

I don't understand it either, @Judaline.  I used the proper formation so I don't get it.  Anyway, go to the site I mentioned and look for "pearl powder 200 grams".  It'll be a white pouch with blue lettering and a picture of a lady w/black hair.  Two listings look very similar and only a few cents differents.  I would try to cancel the ebay transaction if you can.  It will take forever and a day for your product to arrive from HK.  And even then, I don't know if your particular seller is offering a product that has had any impurities removed.  BTW, I tried both of those listings I mentioned and they each work.  

Keeping my fingers crossed that this post doesn't get deleted.

Honored Contributor

Shampoo party at my place! Smiley Very Happy My kit was waiting for me when I got home from work. I'll try it after dinner.

Very nice presentation box, too. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks for trying again. I will do that. I just am not comfortable at all with what I bought. It's so weird because I post l i n k s all the time-must be a newbie mod. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch  More confusion. I found the aforementioned item. However, altho it ships from a US warehouse, it still comes from the China Sea!! What do you think, safe? Not sure.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  More confusion. I found the aforementioned item. However, altho it ships from a US warehouse, it still comes from the China Sea!! What do you think, safe? Not sure.

@Judaline Yes, I believe so because impurities are removed during processing.  It's what I've been using and I haven't had any problems with it.  I mean, where else are seawater pearls going to be in big supply?  There.  I don't worry about it.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Well, as long as you can assure me you're still alive, I guess it's ok, hahaha. Kidding, but thanks for your help. We'll talk Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Shampoo party at my place! Smiley Very Happy My kit was waiting for me when I got home from work. I'll try it after dinner.

Very nice presentation box, too. 

That was very fast shipping! I am still waiting for my kit to arrive, it was in process for several days & now shows shipped for later in the week. As usual, I am going to be late for the party! Woman SurprisedWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Hmmm, I don't understand why my post was removed.  I didn't have any links in my comment.  

Anyway, I said I really don't need anything skincare wise, and don't use the Enlighten Radiance products, but I am interested in the new volumizing haircare kit (hope it will be a TTV price) and the SPF Hand Restore as well (but I have several of the regulars to use up first).  

@JeanLouiseFinch do you not use the Enlighten Radiance products because you've tried and do not care for them or you just don't need what these products yield?  I never tried them before and I'm hoping they're not 'too luminescent' if you know what I mean.  The eye serum intrigued me though.  Your opinions would be appreciated as I respect all your reviews and input on these boards in the past.  Thank you in advance!

@fitfuninformed - thank you for that vote of confidence.  I did use the ER serum for a time, as my vitamin C serum, but switched to the Isomers Glutathiosome serum. I also tried the ER spot treatment but didn't really notice much improvement.  I have not tried the moisturizer for a couple of reasons; 1) like you, I was concerned about too much luminesence, and 2) I prefer a lotion or lightweight gel-cream type consistency in the AM, (I use DWP Creme Reverse at night).  Since the eye cream is new, I don't have any comment about that.  My routines have been changing a bit over the last couple of months as I've been re-evaluating a few things.  I still like some SKINN products, but I'm also using items from other brands.  For the most part, I'm using SKINN at night.  Part of my AM routine includes using Isomers Glutathiosome Serum and two serums from Elysee.   I've also gone back to using crushed pearl powder for brightening, but only topically.

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch, I appreciate you responding.  My order is out for delivery today - I hope it will work for me.  Be well.  Smiley Happy