Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@HappyDaze @Nightowlz

The shampoo AD has a one time shipping charge. After that it is free. That is what it said. I even took a picture of it just in case there was a question on it later.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze@Nightowlz@willdob3 I appreciate your input on the hair care set. I jumped in last night and ordered it on A/D just in case I like the smell. The one time only shipping, with free s/h after that got my attention. So now I know I will have to watch my bill in the future. I still have one set of the orginal, grapefruit scent, to get rid of! 

I don't plan on ordering anything else this visit, of course, unless D has some OTO specials. Woman Surprised I am not happy with seeing the $6.99 s/h on most things. And where is Heather? I love watching her with D! There are a couple of other hosts, who I cannot watch, so I am saving some $$ this visit! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 @sommertime @HappyDaze I'm pretty sure all future shipments will be $1.49. Dimitri kept saying they were free & when he said that a box popped up on screen showing the price for the 1st shipment & future shipments are $1.49. I don't know the hosts name but the one with longer brown hair corrected Dimitri after he said free shipping on future shipments. 

When the other kit was the TTV it was suppose to have free shipping on future shipments on AD. I have not had another AD shipped on it yet. They had the set on sale after the TTV & 1 bought another so did not need my next shipment. Since I have also been using the Beekman Ylang Ylang here & there I have not needed another set of the Skinn. Now with ordering the new kit I will have to change my AD date on the 1st hair kit since I really like it & will most likely use both unless I like one better then the other.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz

At the time that I ordered the shampoo kit (and I ordered very early, as soon as it was available), it was a one time shipping charge - all ADs free shipping. That was shown on air. Because of all the confusion and questions about the ADs I took a picture of it just in case it might be questioned. 

The second TTV - the radiance kit - I am not sure about the AD shipping on that. I did not hear anyone say & it gave no details online when I was ordering. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz Ok, I called CS to ask about s/h on future shipments. They do not know! Rep. put me on hold to ask and they could not answer this. Said to check back before 2nd shipment to find out. IT would be nice if E had a system and knew what they were doing. This is my first time trying A/D will have to wait & see if it's my last! 

@willdob3 Thanks for the info. I will keep this in mind & see what happens.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Nightowlz Ok, I called CS to ask about s/h on future shipments. They do not know! Rep. put me on hold to ask and they could not answer this. Said to check back before 2nd shipment to find out. IT would be nice if E had a system and knew what they were doing. This is my first time trying A/D will have to wait & see if it's my last! 

@willdob3 Thanks for the info. I will keep this in mind & see what happens.

@sommertime Hard to believe they cannot tell you. I will pay the $1.49 but I'm not paying more on the furture shipments. When I ordered they said futrue shipments were free. I did not see the $1.49 until the next day when Dimitri was there. I ordered mine the day before Dimitri was on air with the TTV.

Trusted Contributor

The radiance Tsv- does this work well with pigmentation (sun damage, old acne) or is there another Skinn product like the radiance concentrate/capsules that works better? I am thinking of buying pericone cold plasma from eBay to address these concerns. Not sure....any suggestions? Thanks

Contributor

I have the other set of shampoo and it's ok so maybe this one would  be worth a try but for hair issues. Which I have I suggest getting a hair max I think it's one item that really does give some help. Nothing really gives you the hair you had , but this hair max is really worth the investment , look at the reviews, it was suggested.  To me but for years I thought I am not doing that , instead bought countless shampoos and rogaine which did nothing, much cheaper to buy the hair max and not all the other things - try it I feel your pain it's horrible this hair loss situation .

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz

At the time that I ordered the shampoo kit (and I ordered very early, as soon as it was available), it was a one time shipping charge - all ADs free shipping. That was shown on air. Because of all the confusion and questions about the ADs I took a picture of it just in case it might be questioned. 

The second TTV - the radiance kit - I am not sure about the AD shipping on that. I did not hear anyone say & it gave no details online when I was ordering. 

Good for you @willdob3!  Did you take a picture of a TV or a computer screenshot? By any means, please keep it a while, maybe with an intent to share with us also, till we start getting our TTV showing in A/D orders, where it shows amount of shipping for the next shipment.

I am getting a little annoyed with these lil' shipping games, and of course - no one knows anything when asked, as usual.

I believe, I did clearly hear Dimitri say it was free, but also remember, the hostess (forgot which one) said - it was "only $1.49".  Which one is it?

I mentioned earlier, my three A/Ds of Beekman soaps show about $6 next order shipping! And the FOURTH same A/D is - FREE! This is the only one I keep, got rid of the other 3.

So, what exactly their shipping policy is - "Any, many, more"??? Or "whatever we can get"? Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@sommertime you are welcome, even though it wasn't really helpful, lol. I already have haircare brands I absolutely love so not interested in trying others at this point but I hope you like it!  tried the previous version of the SKINN shampoo and condtioner because a few packets came with an order and it was nice (the scent didn't bother me) but not nicer than what I already use. 

Good luck!