Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

I saw the hair kit TTV yesterday when I was channel surfing. I thought it was the same as his other hair kit but it's a little different. I ordered in on AD last night so I can check it out. I still have the other kit on AD because I really like it. I can see if I like the new one or the one I'm using now better. If I like this one I may use both.

Do you think he will discontine the Anti-Aging Hair Kit? I hope not since I really like it.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @JeanLuisFinch! I've tried the set of four last year and really liked it! It applies easy and results are good. I even remembered, making a mental note to reorder at right opportunity. I use Isomers Pro Perl weekly, and it's also great! I do believe in regular peels/exfoliation in skincare - it makes such difference! Ebay..... hmmm.... this is a pricy product, even when purchased in kits, it rather difficult for an eBay seller to offer quite competitive price for ABC peels. Unless.... they may have an old product on hand, they trying to get rid of.... who knows? With product like this and its ingredients, freshness can be very important. Just my train of thought. But I'll look on the bay too. Thanks again, Jean Louise!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @JeanLuisFinch! I've tried the set of four last year and really liked it! It applies easy and results are good. I even remembered, making a mental notes e to reorder at right opportunity. I use Isomers Pro Perl weekly, and it's also great! I do believe in regular peels/exfoliation in skincare - it makes such difference! Ebay..... hmmm.... this is a pricy product, even when purchased in kits, it rather difficult for an eBay seller to offer quite competitive price for ABC peels. Unless.... they may have an old product on hand, they trying to get rid of.... who knows? With product like this and its ingredients, freshness can be very important. Just my train of thought. But I'll look on the bay too. Thanks again, Jean Louise!
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
@Thanks @JeanLuisFinch! I've tried the set of four last year and really liked it! It applies easy and results are good. I even remembered, making a mental note to reorder at right opportunity. I use Isomers Pro Perl weekly, and it's also great! I do believe in regular peels/exfoliation in skincare - it makes such difference! Ebay..... hmmm.... this is a pricy product, even when purchased in kits, it rather difficult for an eBay seller to offer quite competitive price for ABC peels. Unless.... they may have an old product on hand, they trying to get rid of.... who knows? With product like this and its ingredients, freshness can be very important. Just my train of thought. But I'll look on the bay too. Thanks again, Jean Louise!

You're welcome, @sonechko.  Keep in mind, when the peels have been part of kits, the cost of the kit would be somewhere around $60/$70.  When you divide that up by let's say 5 items in the kit, you're at $12/$14 per item.  So if someone can sell that same item for $30, shipped, they're making money. Even if they sell the peels for $40 or so, some SKINN enthusiasts will still think they're getting a deal compared to Evine's price or the SKINN website's price.  It seems like a heck of a lot of work, not to mention investing money into something that you may or may not sell, but I firmly believe there are eBay sellers out there who purposely buy kits from various online shopping channels and divide them up to sell as individual items, be it WEN, SKINN, IT Cosmetics, Mally, Laura Geller, Tarte, Isomers, you name it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah-yeah, @JeanLouiseFinch. I do understand about ebayers splitting kits. I just did not see on Evine kits including ABC for very cheap, but I am not overly experienced buying Skinn kits, as much as with my Isomers buying skills!

The great TTV I bought last year included 4 ABCs and the entire skincare regimene, it was not very cheap, but yeah - it had about 4 or 5 products, counting 4 ABCs as one.

I looked at Evine now, and there are about 4 kits with ABC. The one containing 8 ABCs attracts me the most - it breaks down to $12.50 a peel? On ebay - cheaper!

Thanks again Jean Louise!  I'll check all my options carefully! Want to give these peels another good run.... The A/D option looks so attractive, but the price - not so much! Besides, evine started to charge shipping for the folloing A/D already.... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I just have to say I LOVE the new Essentail Radiance body butter! That stuff is so good! It absorbs quickly but keeps my skin hydrated all day and, of course, love the scent- it smells exactly like the oil which I love. This will be a staple for me for sure. I recently bought the ER body wash too and love that as well. I really hope some day he does a TTV with this stuff!

@HappyDaze - thx for the review! Delighted to read your positive experience. You know I'm right there with you for a supersized Essential Radiance Body kit!!!

@Chi-town girl I've missed your posts! Hope you are doing well! Any new products (Skinn or other brands) that you've tried lately and like? Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze - Hi - it was great to see your review of the ER body butter! I'm busy & doing great. The BB has been rather quiet. Seems when I check in, not much action.

I haven't tried anything new lately except for switching from Skinn retinol ER caps to Isomers Retiniacin. The Retiniacin seems a bit harsher for my skin. I was using it daily but noticed some irritation, so I'm skipping every other day.

I really love the results with the Skinn caps, more luminosity and no irritation. But I'm not paying $89/mth. I'm def interested in finding a non RX alternative. 

On thing you might be interested in that is fairly new...Trader Joes did a soft launch of a pure  organic Argan oil. My store had it for 1 day and it was gone. I believe it was less than $10. My store is expecting a new order by early April. The Manager said they've recd very positive feedback so we are hoping it becomes a regular stocked item

416TmcC9FdL._SY450_.jpg

Hoping D brings us the ER body kit as a TTV as well as an OPA! fragrance kit. Need to check out what's up for this visit. 

Hope you are doing well! Are you shopping this Skinn visit? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl@HappyDaze, I also love that body butter. He needs to bring us a super size. I did get a good deal last week on the duo plus free shipping. I am a big fan of Josie's butter but this ranks right up there in hydration.

@Tricolor - thx for your review. We NEED  a supersized ER body kit TTV. I have been picking up some of the ER oil during the HL events, but I want the wash and body butter too. We need the super sizes on A/D!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sonechko wrote:
@Thanks @JeanLuisFinch! I've tried the set of four last year and really liked it! It applies easy and results are good. I even remembered, making a mental note to reorder at right opportunity. I use Isomers Pro Perl weekly, and it's also great! I do believe in regular peels/exfoliation in skincare - it makes such difference! Ebay..... hmmm.... this is a pricy product, even when purchased in kits, it rather difficult for an eBay seller to offer quite competitive price for ABC peels. Unless.... they may have an old product on hand, they trying to get rid of.... who knows? With product like this and its ingredients, freshness can be very important. Just my train of thought. But I'll look on the bay too. Thanks again, Jean Louise!

You're welcome, @sonechko.  Keep in mind, when the peels have been part of kits, the cost of the kit would be somewhere around $60/$70.  When you divide that up by let's say 5 items in the kit, you're at $12/$14 per item.  So if someone can sell that same item for $30, shipped, they're making money. Even if they sell the peels for $40 or so, some SKINN enthusiasts will still think they're getting a deal compared to Evine's price or the SKINN website's price.  It seems like a heck of a lot of work, not to mention investing money into something that you may or may not sell, but I firmly believe there are eBay sellers out there who purposely buy kits from various online shopping channels and divide them up to sell as individual items, be it WEN, SKINN, IT Cosmetics, Mally, Laura Geller, Tarte, Isomers, you name it.  

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Like you and many others, I LOVE the ABC peels. Your breakdown of prices seems spot on. I've purchased backups from eBay sellers who have broken up kits for resale. Easy to spot if you look at other items the seller has listed. If you can't find any, it's me snatching up extras. Best price was 19.99 up to 23.99 with mostly free or nominal shipping. (for the lesser priced package) I'll pay 25.00 too, but been lucky so far and haven't had to go higher. 

@sonechko You mentioned the Isomers Pro Perl, is this a typo for Pro Peel? I am interested in learning more about various peel products that you all are having positive results with. I use Paula's Choice BHA that came in her tsv. I think a stronger % or another product could fit into my regime. I'm all ears. 

Esteemed Contributor

I actually need my cleanser combo.  I started using the Olive & Enzyme cleanser in the morning this winter and the Sulfate at night before bed so when the weather finally warms up I'll go back to using the Sulfate in the morning and if he has those cleansing cloths I'll restock but that is it for me really I still have so much I think from all those kits I was buying.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think it has "left the building" yet but my shampoo kit is already showing in shipped status!