Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

I think the other TTV might be the volumizing hair kit. 

Screenshot 2017-03-21 14.12.23.png

Can someone tell me about these hair care products? Over in the Wellness forum I have a thread about my serious hair issues...it's been falling out big time...seeing a dermatologist in April. I purchased Ovation Cell Therapy from the Q, and have been using that for a couple of weeks. But I'm still on the hunt for a good system.

Thanks for any thoughts. 

@pupwhipped - This is a brand new set, just launching this visit, so there isn't any feedback on it yet.  The anti-aging set that's been out for awhile gets pretty good reviews.  I like how it performs (fine on color treated hair, and gives nice fullness and body), but I'm not crazy about the scent.  I'm hoping the new one will smell nicer since there's no grapefruit in it.

@JeanLouiseFinch, so these products are different from similar trio offered before? I think, that older trio was also a TTV awhile ago, and I remember buying it.

It did not work for me super good, and not sure now, but I think, I also was not thrilled with the way it smelled. I chose to send it back and cancel the A/D.

Skinn sent me several shampoo/conditioner packets with my other orders, and I tried using one today.

I kind of liked it quite a lot, and liked it's fragrance too. I am not sure, if my packets are from the newer version or old.

What I did not like about these products, is that my natural (uncolored) hair, which has a lot of gray, turned looking more gray, I mean - like old person's gray. When I use WEN, and with certain formulas especially, my hair has really nice color hues - like it is natural ash blond with light brown highlights.

I am curious about this Skinn hair trio, which looks like it is a TTV on A/D,

I like to treat my hair with the best new products, where my main gig is definitely WEN, also use Isomers with Immortal hair products sometimes, now I am also trying out Tweek-D, but I only can use these products with WEN on top as a finishing treatment.

Now this Skinn offer.....  So, do you know @JeanLouiseFinch, if it is a different formula, than last year TTV?   TIA! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchand others interested in the Shampoo TTV.  The Beauty Experience show is on right now (8 PM EST, not at 11 PM as I previously wrote).  The TTV price is $34.97 + $4.99 shipping and is available on auto delivery.  There is another Beauty Experience show tomorrow morning at 11 AM EST, so the TTV price will probably stay in effect until the end of tomorrow's show and then come back on Friday night.

Just saw this, @Linmo.  Missed the on air presentation, but it's still on the website.  That's quite a savings.  Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

I think the other TTV might be the volumizing hair kit. 

Screenshot 2017-03-21 14.12.23.png

Can someone tell me about these hair care products? Over in the Wellness forum I have a thread about my serious hair issues...it's been falling out big time...seeing a dermatologist in April. I purchased Ovation Cell Therapy from the Q, and have been using that for a couple of weeks. But I'm still on the hunt for a good system.

Thanks for any thoughts. 

@pupwhipped - This is a brand new set, just launching this visit, so there isn't any feedback on it yet.  The anti-aging set that's been out for awhile gets pretty good reviews.  I like how it performs (fine on color treated hair, and gives nice fullness and body), but I'm not crazy about the scent.  I'm hoping the new one will smell nicer since there's no grapefruit in it.

@JeanLouiseFinch, so these products are different from similar trio offered before? I think, that older trio was also a TTV awhile ago, and I remember buying it.

It did not work for me super good, and not sure now, but I think, I also was not thrilled with the way it smelled. I chose to send it back and cancel the A/D.

Skinn sent me several shampoo/conditioner packets with my other orders, and I tried using one today.

I kind of liked it quite a lot, and liked it's fragrance too. I am not sure, if my packets are from the newer version or old.

What I did not like about these products, is that my natural (uncolored) hair, which has a lot of gray, turned looking more gray, I mean - like old person's gray. When I use WEN, and with certain formulas especially, my hair has really nice color hues - like it is natural ash blond with light brown highlights.

I am curious about this Skinn hair trio, which looks like it is a TTV on A/D,

I like to treat my hair with the best new products, where my main gig is definitely WEN, also use Isomers with Immortal hair products sometimes, now I am also trying out Tweek-D, but I only can use these products with WEN on top as a finishing treatment.

Now this Skinn offer.....  So, do you know @JeanLouiseFinch, if it is a different formula, than last year TTV?   TIA! Woman Happy

Yes, @sonechko, it's different.  Many of the ingredients are the same in each, but the volumizing is not an exact copy of the original anti-aging.  You can check for yourself on the Evine website.  The new volumizing version has not been presented before tonight.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchand others interested in the Shampoo TTV.  The Beauty Experience show is on right now (8 PM EST, not at 11 PM as I previously wrote).  The TTV price is $34.97 + $4.99 shipping and is available on auto delivery.  There is another Beauty Experience show tomorrow morning at 11 AM EST, so the TTV price will probably stay in effect until the end of tomorrow's show and then come back on Friday night.

@Linmo

Thank you! I just orderd it on AD. Good price!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I just have to say I LOVE the new Essentail Radiance body butter! That stuff is so good! It absorbs quickly but keeps my skin hydrated all day and, of course, love the scent- it smells exactly like the oil which I love. This will be a staple for me for sure. I recently bought the ER body wash too and love that as well. I really hope some day he does a TTV with this stuff!

@HappyDaze - thx for the review! Delighted to read your positive experience. You know I'm right there with you for a supersized Essential Radiance Body kit!!!

@Chi-town girl I've missed your posts! Hope you are doing well! Any new products (Skinn or other brands) that you've tried lately and like? Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch! Smiley Happy Definately must give it a try - price is right!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl@HappyDaze, I also love that body butter. He needs to bring us a super size. I did get a good deal last week on the duo plus free shipping. I am a big fan of Josie's butter but this ranks right up there in hydration.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, one more question please! Cat Happy

Your very quick opinion on ABC Peels - good, very good, or super-super good?

Esteemed Contributor

If someone else can tell me about the ABCs, I'd appreciate it and TIA!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko In a word....LOVE!  They are very gentle and my face is always so smooth after I do one.  I used to do them weekly, but have recently changed up my routine a little so now I'm doing the ABC peel every other week and haven't suffered any negative effect.  They are super gentle and never burn.  Cleanse your face first and pat dry.  Then mix the peel and apply.  Leave it on for about 15-20 mins, but it's fine if you get distracted and leave it on longer, it won't harm you.  Don't buy them on Evine, though, without checking eBay first.  You can usually get them on eBay for a much better price.