Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@HappyDaze wrote:

I just have to say I LOVE the new Essentail Radiance body butter! That stuff is so good! It absorbs quickly but keeps my skin hydrated all day and, of course, love the scent- it smells exactly like the oil which I love. This will be a staple for me for sure. I recently bought the ER body wash too and love that as well. I really hope some day he does a TTV with this stuff!

@HappyDaze - thx for the review! Delighted to read your positive experience. You know I'm right there with you for a supersized Essential Radiance Body kit!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Anything is better to watch than ladders and hose nozzles.  I do not need anything right now, but love watching Dimitri!

Valued Contributor

I have been using the Blue Collagenis reverse products for eyes. It has dramatically lifted my eye lids and keeps them there.

Honored Contributor

Hello Dazzlers!

I just set an alert in my phone to tune in to Dimitri @ 11:00pm! Thanks for the heads up!

I am running low on my SKINN shampoo so this is good timing. I also like the Radiance products so I'll be a TTV gal this visit. I don't plan to get anything else. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Hello Dazzlers!

@I just set an alert in my phone to tune in to Dimitri @ 11:00pm! Thanks for the heads up!

I am running low on my SKINN shampoo so this is good timing. I also like the Radiance products so I'll be a TTV gal this visit. I don't plan to get anything else. 

I want those ER retinol capsules at a special price!!!! Wish that was part of the TTV. I'm using ISOMERS Retiniacin but I prefet the ER capsules. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

I think the other TTV might be the volumizing hair kit. 

Screenshot 2017-03-21 14.12.23.png

Can someone tell me about these hair care products? Over in the Wellness forum I have a thread about my serious hair issues...it's been falling out big time...seeing a dermatologist in April. I purchased Ovation Cell Therapy from the Q, and have been using that for a couple of weeks. But I'm still on the hunt for a good system.

Thanks for any thoughts. 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Can someone tell me about these hair care products? Over in the Wellness forum I have a thread about my serious hair issues...it's been falling out big time...seeing a dermatologist in April. I purchased Ovation Cell Therapy from the Q, and have been using that for a couple of weeks. But I'm still on the hunt for a good system.

Thanks for any thoughts. 

@pupwhipped - This is a brand new set, just launching this visit, so there isn't any feedback on it yet.  The anti-aging set that's been out for awhile gets pretty good reviews.  I like how it performs (fine on color treated hair, and gives nice fullness and body), but I'm not crazy about the scent.  I'm hoping the new one will smell nicer since there's no grapefruit in it.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Thanks for any thoughts. 

@pupwhipped

I don't know if this might help with your problem, but I have had hair loss problems a few times and Nutri-Ox Shampoo & Conditioner helped me. They have a few different versions (like for color-treated hair). It is specifically to treat hair loss. I purchse it at Sally's Beauty Supply. 

Honored Contributor

Dimitri needs to come out with a combo line - DWP/Enlightened Radiance. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchand others interested in the Shampoo TTV.  The Beauty Experience show is on right now (8 PM EST, not at 11 PM as I previously wrote).  The TTV price is $34.97 + $4.99 shipping and is available on auto delivery.  There is another Beauty Experience show tomorrow morning at 11 AM EST, so the TTV price will probably stay in effect until the end of tomorrow's show and then come back on Friday night.