Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I haven't watched or bought a thing since July. I do have the three piece pore kit with the cream and I really like it. I use the whole pore line and my pores are really looking better. The cream is lightweight and I use it everyday. My only concern is that the BHA will not be effective after some time since it is a jar.

Trusted Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece "Dreamy Eye" Treatment & Color Collection - 312-264
312-264- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece "Dreamy Eye" Treatment & Color Collection
If Sold Separately: $83.00
Evine Price: $62.00
Once Only $ 29.98 
Save: $32.02 (52% off)
A fantastic once only! This is my FAVORITE eyeshadow palette of D's! Like his smudgesticks,mascara and bright eyes...I am buying one to keep another Rosette in my stash! Good for 45 minutes Dazzlers!

Valued Contributor

This is the best eyeshadow pallet I've ever used. Mine is almost empty. The pigment is beautiful and they last until you remove. I ordered two of this kit...,Highly recommend.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dazzlers!  Been lurking lately but just bought the Dreamy Eye 5 Piece Treatment Collection. The shadows look lovely and this will be my second foray with the cosmetic side of the line. Didn’t do so well with the twinset lippies and so-so with the smudge sticks from July. Hopefully this will be a pleasant change. Thanks @Krissy_1968 for your recommendation on the eye pallette and kit♡

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Hi Dazzlers!  Been lurking lately but just bought the Dreamy Eye 5 Piece Treatment Collection. The shadows look lovely and this will be my second foray with the cosmetic side of the line. Didn’t do so well with the twinset lippies and so-so with the smudge sticks from July. Hopefully this will be a pleasant change. Thanks @Krissy_1968 for your recommendation on the eye pallette and kit♡

@rochelleS Trust me you will really love it! The colors are beautiful and you can build a dreamy daytime look up to a smoky nighttime siren look lol It is worth it! His mascara (Wow factor) is a drier mascara, not all wet and goopy and makes for a nice everyday mascara...the smudgesticks in this kit are great for lining and the bright eyes can be used for Trish McEvoy Triangle of light look...it is a winner for that price and the reason I bit!

@Chisos I agree with you! I have EVERY luxe palette he has made, they are all terrific but this one is something special...not a bad color in the palette...has some mattes, the shimmers are pretty but not glittery...he hit a home run on this one! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much @Krissy_1968, I really appreciate your description of the other components in this kit. I do recall many Dazzlers being very pleased with this particular shadow pallette. I appreciate 

@Chisos comment too. So I'll be looking forward to receiving this!

I was interested in the ttv Bontanilift kit but the Light is sold out and Fair might be too light for me???, but did request an email notification should it come back in stock. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just got an email from Evine with a 20% off promo code, so I ordered some Skinn goodies!   It said to share it, but I don't know if it's okay to post the promo code here, or not.  It is only good until 11pm et, tomorrow night. 

Valued Contributor

Hi @lilybelle you can't share those here but you could on the FB page we  have.

Regular Contributor

Thanks.   I will go try that now. 

Respected Contributor

He's dropped hints a few times over the last several months that he's working on a fragrance, @Judaline (rolls his eyes), and we're thinking for the holidays it should appear.  Hoping here that he'll send out some samples in advance.  I have a difficult chemistry for fragrance so won't normally order online. HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?