Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

I wish Evine would do a better job with the videos. So many products I want to watch a video on just have a one hour video with many products presented. I hate having to weed through looking for the right one. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dazzlers: Do you think the new Enlighten Capsules will be offered NEXT month at a better price/on AD/less shipping cost, etc?

I'm debating about ordering this and the Enlighten kit because I do love that moisturizer (though it isn't hydrating enough for winter so I'll add oil over it). But next month may bring better prices.

What do you all think?

Edited to add:

What the HELL is the push for the ****** watches?! If they didn't waste the time promoting those things during HIS shows, he could spend MORE TIME TALKING ABOUT HIS PRODUCTS.  I hate that ******, just saying.

Super Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Dazzlers: Do you think the new Enlighten Capsules will be offered NEXT month at a better price/on AD/less shipping cost, etc?

I'm debating about ordering this and the Enlighten kit because I do love that moisturizer (though it isn't hydrating enough for winter so I'll add oil over it). But next month may bring better prices.

What do you all think?

Edited to add:

What the HELL is the push for the ****** watches?! If they didn't waste the time promoting those things during HIS shows, he could spend MORE TIME TALKING ABOUT HIS PRODUCTS.  I hate that ******, just saying.

@SahmIam I think the capsules will at least be the same price they are today since they were talking about this being a 'preview' and they are going to 'launch' next month. I actually think next month they will be in a kit, or a better price, or something enticing, but, of course, I don't really know. Besides all that, they are now priced at an 'Evine Price' not any of their special pricing. I don't know about the kit you're interested in though.

Btw, I agree about the watches. LOL

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl 

@nycgrl wrote:

Good morning Dazzlers.  Good news - so lucky - it missed us.  Missed D last night, but power is on and I will be watching.  I need sleep so badly.  Anyway, thank you for all the positive thoughts and vibes.  

Now I'm ready for some SKINN Heart

@nycgrl YAY! I was thinking about you last night and hoping you were ok...to have the storm miss you is terrific news...of course my heart goes out to those that did get hit by the hurricane...

@willdob3 YAY! Glad you are ok too! and any other of our dazzler ladies (and gents) I really hope the hurricane moves out to open sea soon (and stays there!) 

So far, haven't purchased anything...the enlightened radiance capsules do look great (and the B & A's!) I do think they will be in a full kit ttv next month @SahmIam like the youth capsules were last year in the holiday DWP ttv...I am holding back on them for now although I am tempted...

The try me kit with the hand restore is in my cart...and the day isn't over yet lol Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968  I knew you would know!! Remember what many of you said in July regarding holiday, I though MAYBE this would appear next month in a kit of some type with a much better price. I'm waiting, therefore.

I purchased the hand/glove mask with the handcream on AD. I picked up the same kit last month with the peach cuticle cream and LOVE it but also love the handcream. I'll set it up to alternate each month with hand cream then cuticle cream then handcream, etc. This set is amazing.. at least for my hands it has been.

Honored Contributor

Glad to see our FL chickas! Hoping to watch a few afternoon shows today.

There are 4 Super Bargains!

Skinn Cosmetics Santorini Sunsets Eye Shadow, Blush & Bronzer Palette w/ Posh Lip Gloss - 311-950
311-950- Skinn Cosmetics Santorini Sunsets Eye Shadow, Blush & Bronzer Palette w/ Posh Lip Gloss
If Sold Separately: $48.50
Evine Price: $33.50
Super Bargain $ 19.98
                                                                                               Save: $13.52 (40% off)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece "Dreamy Eye" Treatment & Color Collection - 312-264
312-264- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece "Dreamy Eye" Treatment & Color Collection

If Sold Separately: $83.00
Evine Price: $62.00
Super Bargain $ 33.98
Save: $28.02 (45% off)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Sculpt & Color Collection for Lips & Face - 311-525
311-525- Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Sculpt & Color Collection for Lips & Face
If Sold Separately: $127.50
Evine Price: $52.00
Super Bargain $ 24.98
Save: $27.02 (52% off)

Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Plasma Flawless Finish & Bronzer Duo 0.5 oz Each - 307-023
307-023- Skinn Cosmetics Plasma Flawless Finish & Bronzer Duo 0.5 oz Each
If Sold Separately: $84.00
Evine Price: $42.00
Super Bargain $ 29.40
Save: $12.60 (30% off)

Contributor

@Chi-town girl I didn't need to see these bargains! I already had ordered a bunch of stuff today, but I had to add the dreamy eye collection and the sculpt and color collection! Those prices are unreal!

Also ordered the TTV, last month's TTV (which I really love), the try-me with the cleansing cloths, the sunscreen colection, and the Four-Piece Polishing Scrub, Balm & Treatment Set for Lips!

Hopefully, I won't "need" anything else this weekend..... How do people feel about that Botanilift TTV?