Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

OK Dazzlers! Watching D on Before and After Beauty now...the tanning kit looks good...there is a code they keep saying to use for ANY purchase good until 4/25...It is all over the beauty page too so go find it...good for TTV! I cancelled my Huile TTV order and reordered it with code to save my 5 bucks (or call it free shipping) but if you are making a bigger order, the savings will be great!

@Krissy_1968 thank you for the heads up on the code! I will go check it out.

Honored Contributor

Dazzlers - there are a handful of Skinn Super Bargains & While Supplies Last items. You can use the 10% off coupon for further savings. Just do a search on Evine website for 'Skinn Super Bargains' and 'Skinn While Supplies Last'

Here is one of the Super Bargain items:

310-687.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

What is with all the sold out former kits they have listed?  Do you think they will find a few to offer for sale as the weekend goes on? 

Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???8

@cw88 wrote:

What is with all the sold out former kits they have listed?  Do you think they will find a few to offer for sale as the weekend goes on? 

@cw88 - it looks like Evine has upgraded their website. I too was surprised to see items posted with 'sold out' tags or 'almost sold out'. 

In the past, once an item sold out, it was removed & you could only find it by item number.

Unless something has changed with their inventory management process, if an item is sold out, it will not be available during this Skinn visit. It may be restocked after the shows at regular/higher price or possibly not until the next month. Some items will not return

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Shogirl wrote:

Tell me I have nothing to worry about.  Is anyone else afraid that Skinn is going to go by the wayside with the influx of new beauty products and companies coming onboard at evine lately?  Skinn is supposedly the best selling skincare line at evine and everyone loves Dimitri, but I still have this fear that evine is going to do something stupid and push him away.   I'm hoping and praying that doesn't happen one day!! 

I'm excited about the tanning set and definitely will try it.  I'm pretty well stocked up on everything else, but that doesn't mean anything - when Dimitri starts talking, I start buying!  Woman Very Happy

Hi @Shogirl I don't think we have anything to be worried about...I know Evine's strategy starting with the name change to Evine was to add more products/variety...seeing that the truly only big sellers/profitable lines are Invicta and Skinn (IMO) they would be killing their golden goose to let Dimitri go...he sells millions of dollars of inventory every month as well as his auto ships...I see Michael Todd may have been "shown the door" as everything is on "while supplies last" status for that brand...too bad...I like his fruit exfoliator and the damascus cream smells soooo nice...I feel like Skinn,Isomers,Consult Beaute,Beekman  and Elizabeth Grant are safe bets to hang around in the financial turmoil of Evine's semi reorganization...unless they go under...but then that is another convo best saved for another day Woman Indifferent

P.S. I just got my Huile ttv kit on noon launch special! Can't wait to get my hot little hands on it too! LOL See you all tonight to watch the presentation! 

@Krissy_1968 - what's going on at Evine re: financial/reorg???

It appears the CEO brought in to fix Evine was removed, a temp brought in and a loan for cash infusion was needed...

http://www.startribune.com/evine-live-says-bozek-is-leaving-as-ceo-4q-profit-to-fall/368038391/

Honored Contributor

Hey Dazzlers, don't forget to use the $10 or $30 codes Evine emailed a week or so ago (they're recipient specific).  I've been saving that baby for today.  I think I'm done buying for the weekend.  Now I'm getting in the recliner and just going to enjoy the show. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - what's going on at Evine re: financial/reorg???

Obviously not Krissy, @Chi-town girl , but just Google them and you'll see they're in turmoil.  Doing some shuckin' and jivin' to try to turn around some bad quarters.Woman Wink

Sorry.... I waited, but looks like Krissy posted at the same time.Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

I knew better than to watch! I was sure I had made up my mind that I didn't need this TTV, now I want that "ice" stick/balm for the eye. That sounds like it would feel so good!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Frequent Contributor

I am blown away by the before and afters of the TTV. Just when I thought I was safe. I just got the Isomers TTV. Oh boy
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tJeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Hey Dazzlers, don't forget to use the $10 or $30 codes Evine emailed a week or so ago (they're recipient specific).  I've been saving that baby for today.  I think I'm done buying for the weekend.  Now I'm getting in the recliner and just going to enjoy the show. 

Hey @JeanLouiseFinch do tell what all you purchased? Did you pass on both ttv's? 

@Chi-town girl your mask set is 41 bucks preferred price...with the coupon even less...

@Gokat Thanks girl! I posed a link for the Evine sitch but you basically put it in a few sentences so very succinctly...

I wish I had merited a 10 or 30 dollar off code...but Evine and I have been warring lately...between my broken Isomers kit/then they cancelled the kit with the 10 off...then I got free shipping on Skinn once onlys they had hidden like a secret on beauty day...then they denied me a code for the 10/30 bucks off...it is a real t*t for tat with that corporation LOL