Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

[ Edited ]

Enjoy Dimitri's visit, Dazzlers!

I don't plan to watch but, if I happen to catch him on, I might. I don't plan to buy so watching can be dangerous! One of these months I will run out of "stuff" and look to be tempted to buy a few things. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

HSN Tan Towels do have an unpleasant scent, @JeanLouiseFinch. I also have the Jergens and love it. 

Eager to see Dimitri this showing, although not looking to buy. But you never know when I'll crumble like a cookie!

Thanks, @febe1, that pretty much settles things for me then.  I'll stick with the Jergens.

The Jergens was the worst one for me.  The stink was unbearable!!!!

I wonder if they've changed the formula since I used it last.  Or if it's just that my body chemistry doesn't work with it.

Trusted Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

Tell me I have nothing to worry about.  Is anyone else afraid that Skinn is going to go by the wayside with the influx of new beauty products and companies coming onboard at evine lately?  Skinn is supposedly the best selling skincare line at evine and everyone loves Dimitri, but I still have this fear that evine is going to do something stupid and push him away.   I'm hoping and praying that doesn't happen one day!! 

I'm excited about the tanning set and definitely will try it.  I'm pretty well stocked up on everything else, but that doesn't mean anything - when Dimitri starts talking, I start buying!  Woman Very Happy

Hi @Shogirl I don't think we have anything to be worried about...I know Evine's strategy starting with the name change to Evine was to add more products/variety...seeing that the truly only big sellers/profitable lines are Invicta and Skinn (IMO) they would be killing their golden goose to let Dimitri go...he sells millions of dollars of inventory every month as well as his auto ships...I see Michael Todd may have been "shown the door" as everything is on "while supplies last" status for that brand...too bad...I like his fruit exfoliator and the damascus cream smells soooo nice...I feel like Skinn,Isomers,Consult Beaute,Beekman  and Elizabeth Grant are safe bets to hang around in the financial turmoil of Evine's semi reorganization...unless they go under...but then that is another convo best saved for another day Woman Indifferent

P.S. I just got my Huile ttv kit on noon launch special! Can't wait to get my hot little hands on it too! LOL See you all tonight to watch the presentation! 

Frequent Contributor

Interesting study about the Resurrection plant from NIH:

when tested in human volunteers (n = 20) at 3% in a cream against a placebo, Haberlea extract increased skin elasticity (3× placebo, P < 0.0002) and skin radiance (4× placebo, P < 0.05) after only 15 days of treatment, with the effect sustained after 30 and 60 days of treatment. We demonstrated that by using Haberlea extract (particularly rich in glycoside myconoside), it is possible to strongly stimulate antioxidant skin defences and extracellular matrix protein synthesis. This effect, in turn, will further stimulate skin elasticity and skin radiance significantly in human volunteers. The extract can be suggested for anti-ageing treatments, intended for claims such as protection from oxidation, increased skin elasticity and enhanced skin radiance.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22023081

Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

HSN Tan Towels do have an unpleasant scent, @JeanLouiseFinch. I also have the Jergens and love it. 

Eager to see Dimitri this showing, although not looking to buy. But you never know when I'll crumble like a cookie!

Thanks, @febe1, that pretty much settles things for me then.  I'll stick with the Jergens.

The Jergens was the worst one for me.  The stink was unbearable!!!!

I wonder if they've changed the formula since I used it last.  Or if it's just that my body chemistry doesn't work with it.

But I will say the tan towelettes do give a very nice color.

Trusted Contributor

OK Dazzlers! Watching D on Before and After Beauty now...the tanning kit looks good...there is a code they keep saying to use for ANY purchase good until 4/25...It is all over the beauty page too so go find it...good for TTV! I cancelled my Huile TTV order and reordered it with code to save my 5 bucks (or call it free shipping) but if you are making a bigger order, the savings will be great!

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

OK Dazzlers! Watching D on Before and After Beauty now...the tanning kit looks good...there is a code they keep saying to use for ANY purchase good until 4/25...It is all over the beauty page too so go find it...good for TTV! I cancelled my Huile TTV order and reordered it with code to save my 5 bucks (or call it free shipping) but if you are making a bigger order, the savings will be great!

What is the code?

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - NICE!!!

10% OFF ALL BEAUTY THRU APR 25TH

Code is posted on Evine website. It's availability for everyone!

Does anyone know if it can be used for multiple orders? Or 1 time only? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Shogirl wrote:

Tell me I have nothing to worry about.  Is anyone else afraid that Skinn is going to go by the wayside with the influx of new beauty products and companies coming onboard at evine lately?  Skinn is supposedly the best selling skincare line at evine and everyone loves Dimitri, but I still have this fear that evine is going to do something stupid and push him away.   I'm hoping and praying that doesn't happen one day!! 

I'm excited about the tanning set and definitely will try it.  I'm pretty well stocked up on everything else, but that doesn't mean anything - when Dimitri starts talking, I start buying!  Woman Very Happy

Hi @Shogirl I don't think we have anything to be worried about...I know Evine's strategy starting with the name change to Evine was to add more products/variety...seeing that the truly only big sellers/profitable lines are Invicta and Skinn (IMO) they would be killing their golden goose to let Dimitri go...he sells millions of dollars of inventory every month as well as his auto ships...I see Michael Todd may have been "shown the door" as everything is on "while supplies last" status for that brand...too bad...I like his fruit exfoliator and the damascus cream smells soooo nice...I feel like Skinn,Isomers,Consult Beaute,Beekman  and Elizabeth Grant are safe bets to hang around in the financial turmoil of Evine's semi reorganization...unless they go under...but then that is another convo best saved for another day Woman Indifferent

P.S. I just got my Huile ttv kit on noon launch special! Can't wait to get my hot little hands on it too! LOL See you all tonight to watch the presentation! 

@Krissy_1968 - what's going on at Evine re: financial/reorg???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Heart Evine Heart

Changed their logo & graphics to purple to honor home town artist/musician Prince Heart

logo.gif