Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

@JeanLouiseFinch@Gokat

Thank you for this info!💜

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, unless there is another thread out there that I didn't see, there doesn't seem to be too much chatter about the TTV.  Is the shipping holding everyone back?  I certainly wouldn't order 3 no matter what the shipping was.  I am wavering on this.  I don't want my face to be any lighter than it is now.  It is already much lighter than my body because of using spf everyday.  I can match it up pretty well with makeup.  I do have hyperpigmentation (sounds better than sun spots even though that is what they are!) and I would like to get rid of them.  The C powder looks interesting and I do use his "old" one everyday. My oh my, what's a girl to do???

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Wow, unless there is another thread out there that I didn't see, there doesn't seem to be too much chatter about the TTV.  Is the shipping holding everyone back?  I certainly wouldn't order 3 no matter what the shipping was.  I am wavering on this.  I don't want my face to be any lighter than it is now.  It is already much lighter than my body because of using spf everyday.  I can match it up pretty well with makeup.  I do have hyperpigmentation (sounds better than sun spots even though that is what they are!) and I would like to get rid of them.  The C powder looks interesting and I do use his "old" one everyday. My oh my, what's a girl to do???

@tends2dogs  There is another thread with the same title.  You should be able to find it on the first BB index page. I was a bit perturbed by the shipping myself, but I wanted two of the TTV's so I just looked the other way.  I already have a jar of Englightened Radiance from a past purchase.  I've used it randomly but decided to be more faithful with it as an AM moisturizer and see what happens.  Rest assured that brightening products don't change your skin color.  They will address the hyperpigmentation which will then reveal your true skin color.  Dimitri's neck is probably tanned and he didn't apply his brightening products there.  How many times have we be told to take our skincare down the neck and into the decollate?  I don't know why he didn't think of this when doing his regimine.  I'm sure he'll start, if he hasn't already.   

Respected Contributor

Hi @tends2dogs .  Looks like you posted to an older thread.  There is another new one that seems to have dropped below where you can see some discussion on the Radiance Cream and other contents of the TTV.   If you're concerned with hyperpigmentation, Skinn has a "Bright Side" line that is specifically targeted for that and evening out the skin, in case you may be interested.  I started with the C powder in my daily lineup several years ago and give it credit for a balanced complexion.  The spot treatment mixed with the C powder is a good option for stepping up the lightening process for specific areas you might want to address. HTH'sSmiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Gokat and JLF!  I do have a bright side somewhere in my stash.  Perhaps I will pull that out and give it a faithful try along with the C powder which I really like.

Thanks again!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Just for a little info on the Bright Side line, in case you aren't already aware.  The lineup in terms of strength would be...the spot treatment serum, then the correcting serum, last the Radiance Cream (which is a moisturizer so you would still apply your normal foundation over it, if you use one.)  HTH's   The key to any lightening/brightening product is to use them consistently, as I'm sure you already know, @tends2dogs .  You're on the right track with the C powder so good luck with whatever you decide to add and please let us know how you make out. Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?