Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

On 1/17/2015 willdob3 said:

Does anyone use & like his Contouring/Highlighting palette with the sponge brush? It looks like it is a cream? I am used to powders.

I have it and like it better than some others I've tried (mainly powdered forms). It is a cream product. Personally, I find it easier to use my fingers to apply and blend - use separate fingers to apply each part. If you use the same sponge brush for both the highlighter and contour, it's going to darken your highlighter.

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't need the brow product, but Dimitri got me again as usual to hit the submit button on the new brow product. Got the taupe. Hope it's as good as the one I have from IT Cosmetics. His looked really super easy to apply.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Didn't need the brow product, but Dimitri got me again as usual to hit the submit button on the new brow product. Got the taupe. Hope it's as good as the one I have from IT Cosmetics. His looked really super easy to apply.

I'm thinking about it, too. I am on my last YBF pencil & need to be reording it or trying something new. I would like something that stays put better in hot weather than YBF. YBF tends to disappear from my outer brows.

They have 60 day AD with 6 value pays...? lol... No sense to that many vvalue pays on a product you get every 60 days.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking about it, too. I am on my last YBF pencil & need to be reording it or trying something new. I would like something that stays put better in hot weather than YBF. YBF tends to disappear from my outer brows.

They have 60 day AD with 6 value pays...? lol... No sense to that many vvalue pays on a product you get every 60 days.

Hi there Willdob3: I didn't get it on auto delivery. I want to try it first. I like the fact that his is in a pencil type container rather then having the product in a little glass pot like the IT cosmetic one. His demonstration was simple and the brows looked fabulous after he used it. From what I saw on the tv, I was impressed.

You asked about the Contour palette. I have his contour palette and I find it difficult to use. I rarely use it anymore. I just purchased Lancome's new stick contour and that's even worse. The contour palette I love the most is Lancome's powder palette that contains a blush color. It's the best I've used. I purchased it from HSN. It was so good I purchased three of the palettes with different blush colors.

Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Does anyone use & like his Contouring/Highlighting palette with the sponge brush? It looks like it is a cream? I am used to powders.

I have it and like it better than some others I've tried (mainly powdered forms). It is a cream product. Personally, I find it easier to use my fingers to apply and blend - use separate fingers to apply each part. If you use the same sponge brush for both the highlighter and contour, it's going to darken your highlighter.

Thanks. I am still trying to decide & your experience is helping.

I might get this and wait on the brow product until his next visit if he will be back soon. I'm scraping from the corners of my contour palette but but I've got a few weeks of brow pencil left.

Super Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Krissy_1968 said:
On 1/17/2015 Kokathy said:

I don't know if this has been asked already. Dimitri did almost the same set in July. Does he bring the customer favs twice a year?

Kokathy, I believe July is his ShopHQ anniversary shows and yes he does offer it again then! I only got 1 that time and regretted it (had to find the large cleansers on the Bay which still was better priced than the regular sized ones) I got 2 this time and may end up getting a 3rd if I keep watching LOL...now if we could get the bonus sized stem rejens serums again I would be in hog heaven!

Thanks for the info!

I bought three of the ttv's in July and I still have the cleansers (I hoard that stuff, lol) and I stocked up on the super sized oil when it was a shop buster in November/December.

I go through the dermappeal quick even though I don't do what Dimitri says. I did buy one ttv with the bright side primer add on but now that I know he'll probably do something similar in July I'll stick to my guns with the one ttv this visit.

Respected Contributor

Can't wait to try the Olive and Enzyme Body Scrub!

Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2015 mustbuyless said:

wow, it seems only three stand-alone Age Reset serums are currently being sold on ebay, and the auction ones are around $47. The Buy it Nows have also been raised to $49! They were at $37 this morning.

Yes, mbl, those sellers are no slouches and are in business to make money!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} With the single item asking price posted on the site they know they can ask more and still make sales. The item is so new and in demand that until new kits make it more affordable we need to wait it out. Luckily, as with most of Dimitri's skincare, a little goes a long way so we should all be fine for awhile. Wanna smile?!? We TTV purchasers nabbed that beauty for just over $11, including Tax and S&H!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Hi there Willdob3: I didn't get it on auto delivery. I want to try it first. I like the fact that his is in a pencil type container rather then having the product in a little glass pot like the IT cosmetic one. His demonstration was simple and the brows looked fabulous after he used it. From what I saw on the tv, I was impressed.

You asked about the Contour palette. I have his contour palette and I find it difficult to use. I rarely use it anymore. I just purchased Lancome's new stick contour and that's even worse. The contour palette I love the most is Lancome's powder palette that contains a blush color. It's the best I've used. I purchased it from HSN. It was so good I purchased three of the palettes with different blush colors.

I was impressed by the presentation, too. I also like that he said taupe works for most everyone & that he uses the taupe. I like universal color brow pencils. Trying to match my dark brows never works.

Thanks for your review on the contouring. I'll check out the one on HSN, too.

Honored Contributor

Since some of you have mentioned that the large bottles of Cleanser with the pump are easier to use than the tubes, I squeeze the product in the tubes into the bottles. After I get out all that I can, I cut the tube and use the remaining product first.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~