Regular Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

On 1/16/2015 gokat said:
On 1/16/2015 F1wilder said:
On 1/16/2015 gokat said:
On 1/16/2015 F1wilder said:
On 1/16/2015 chgobearsfan said:

TTV price is up if you would like to place your order now.

I ordered my TTV, only 1 this time as I still have a few each of the AM/PM Cleansers, lots of Lipid Infusion (love it mixed with Creme Reverse), DermAppeal - although I can't wait to see what wonders are in the new formulation. I'm also looking forward to trying the Softening Essence, Vitamin C Powder (been using JJ's C serum) and the Body Polish. I wonder if the Body Polish is a Olive Enzyme cleanser mixed with a DermAppeal-esque grit?

Only past 9 here so I'm ready to watch the presentation now.

Because the pure Vitamin C is a powder it lasts forever as long as you don't let the air get at it. Goes a long way and a couple of shakes can be mixed in your palm with any cream/lotion/oil you currently use. The body polish is generally sugar based and in a jar. The tube is a great idea as the jar can be messy. This is a great kit, F1. I'd be jumping in, but I already have everything in good supply. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Thanks for the C tips, gokat! Can I combine it with a serum? In the AM, I usually cleanse, use my C serum then Translucence, Age Reset, Stem Rejen and moisturizer, sunscreen. Could I use this with the Translucence?

Maybe I need to get off of here and start watching the presentation........

Because this is a pure C I wouldn't combine with a serum unless you can be sure it won't aggravate your skin or interfere with the serum. Why don't you use up the C serum you're currently using first. The Vitamin C Powder will keep. When you DO start using it I would suggest that you mix it with your moisturizer starting with just one shake of the powder and moving to two when you know how your skin receives it. It can be used both AM and PM as well depending on what you want to accomplish with it as far as even skin tone and brightening. HTH's Smile

Thank you, gokat! Dimitri said to mix with the Softening Essence......oops, Chi just mentioned this.

Super Contributor

I bought 1 TTV last night. Woke up and bought another. Also got a lip kit he showed last night with 2 lipsticks in a kit. ??
Regular Contributor

I just ordered the lippie markers...can't wait to receive!

Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 maryfw said: I bought 1 TTV last night. Woke up and bought another. Also got a lip kit he showed last night with 2 lipsticks in a kit. ??

I'm thinking about that lip kit, but I don't want to look like someone gave me a good punch in the mouth either so I haven't ordered yet.

On a side note....I'm watching right now and this hostess (think her name is Connie Kunkle) is the same one that was on yesterday morning. What is with her? With every product Dimitri demonstrates, her response is "Ohhhhhhhhh, woooooow". In one breath, she uses the products and the in the next she acts as if she's never seen them, or what they do, before in her life. I mean, is that all she can say?

Frequent Contributor

On 1/17/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 1/17/2015 maryfw said: I bought 1 TTV last night. Woke up and bought another. Also got a lip kit he showed last night with 2 lipsticks in a kit. ??

I'm thinking about that lip kit, but I don't want to look like someone gave me a good punch in the mouth either so I haven't ordered yet.

On a side note....I'm watching right now and this hostess (think her name is Connie Kunkle) is the same one that was on yesterday morning. What is with her? With every product Dimitri demonstrates, her response is "Ohhhhhhhhh, woooooow". In one breath, she uses the products and the in the next she acts as if she's never seen them, or what they do, before in her life. I mean, is that all she can say?

Connie Kunkle has to be the worst host on all 3 shopping channels. Everything about her seems so fake from her personality to her looks. I will only watch her if Dimitri is on I will not watch her any other time.

Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 patf said:
On 1/17/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Connie Kunkle has to be the worst host on all 3 shopping channels. Everything about her seems so fake from her personality to her looks. I will only watch her if Dimitri is on I will not watch her any other time.

THANK YOU!!!!! Your description is spot on.

Honored Contributor

I managed to stay awake long enough last night to hear the first presentation of the TTV. I ordered it before he was done. I already knew I was getting it but really wanted to hear Dimitri talk about the kit before purchasing.

Now I need to discuss why this was a smart purchase {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} because I tend to feel like I am needlessly spending money whenever I buy skincare & makeup - even though I do not have a stash of unused products. Anyone else have this problem?

I always say his AM/PM Cleansers are nice but too expensive for me to buy on their own. I got small tubes of them in the last TTV & have been enjoying them again. I think they are unnecessary & a bit indulgent but wonderful quality. I like the scent of both. The PM one is one of the few makeup removers that does not irritate my eyes & that is a selling point. and these are the big bottles with pumps! Not always available but so much easier to use than the tubes.

I already like & use DermAppeal so I am excited about the new, improved version - and in a tube! I'll finish up the jar I have before opening it. I have been using too much & that is because I am afraid I won't get enough out on my fingers & then my hand will be wet & you can't stick a wet hand in the jar... The tube will eliminate this issue.

The Enriched Softening Essence Pre-Treat & Hydrate Lotion will be a new product for me. I think someone said that Dinitri suggests mixing the Restore C+ Vitamin Concentrate Powder, also new to me, in the kit with this. I've never tried anything like either of these.

The Olive & Enzyme Body Polish sound like my kind of special treat. I love body scrubs & suspect Dimitri's are extra special.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone use & like his Contouring/Highlighting palette with the sponge brush? It looks like it is a cream? I am used to powders.

Super Contributor

I don't know if this has been asked already. Dimitri did almost the same set in July. Does he bring the customer favs twice a year?

Trusted Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Kokathy said:

I don't know if this has been asked already. Dimitri did almost the same set in July. Does he bring the customer favs twice a year?

Kokathy, I believe July is his ShopHQ anniversary shows and yes he does offer it again then! I only got 1 that time and regretted it (had to find the large cleansers on the Bay which still was better priced than the regular sized ones) I got 2 this time and may end up getting a 3rd if I keep watching LOL...now if we could get the bonus sized stem rejens serums again I would be in hog heaven!