Occasional Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

SKINN? Oh my word, I ordered from them for the first time and......eeewwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Ordered that set of creamy gloss sticks, they are worse than Avon. You would have better luck coloring lips with a crayon, I think. They are not moisturizing in the least, and there is absolutely NO shine. Your lips are tore up by the time you get through trying to transfer some of the sticks color onto them. It is going BACK!!!!

Honored Contributor

I got two of my kits today - the first TTV & the cleansers/Dermappeal kit. I used the PM cleanser & let it sit a while before jumping in the shower & washing it off. Love doing that.

I wanted to use the other things but no time tonight to experiment. I'd use Dermappeal but I am not sure if you need to skip a few days of it before using the peel. Friday night might be my day to play with all the new things.

The other kit appears to have stowed away & took a trip to the beach! It is about 90 minutes away.

Respected Contributor

My mouth is watering over those peels. Now I wish I ordered them. I will keep tuned in as you all experiment.

The elixir though, mine is a dry oil sort of. I dont really see any difference from any other oil except the fact it is drier. How many drops are you ladies using, can you share some things you are experiencing with the elixir. I used it alone and mixed in with the stem regen. I am not seeing the beauty of this one and I have been using it consistently.

Trusted Contributor

Hi April, I've been using Acure argan oil in the am after cleansing and this leaves my face feeling a little slick until I put my foundation on. Then my face looks dewy which is what I want.

But in the evening I have been using the elixir after cleansing and yes it is more of a dry oil so I then put the 24 hr youth cream over it to "seal" it in. I tell you I see the difference and have only been using it about 10 days. When I wake up in the morning my face feels like a rose petal. I also think I have seen a definite softening of some fine lines and my face just feels more IDK - "young" or refreshed. Can't describe it but I think since this is the only new thing I have been using now, it is making a difference in tone and texture. I use Bobbi Brown foundation and when I get my makeup on, to me, I think I look kinda nice.

I hope that helps.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I got both ttv's and they are both great. I haven't played with everything yet but here are some of my thoughts. First I am 38 and I have combo skin that does get acne and I have some crinkles under my eyes and large pores on nose.

Little Black Dress-Clutch is cute but I don't think I can really do anything with it. The cleaning water is great but don't get it in your eyes (ouch). Would I go out of my way to buy it, probably not but in the right kit I'd get it. The eye palette is very pretty, I like Dimitri's eye colors. I tried to contour but failed miserably but I do like the shade. I just may need to practice with it more. The lip caviars are wonderful. The red is not clowny at all. The nude is pretty but I feel like with the coloring, I have nothing on my lips. I'd probably mix it with a color I would want it to tone down.

Deep Wrinkle Protocol. I haven't tried the peels, yet. I'll do that this weekend. I already love the translucence. Been using it, and it definitely makes my skin softer. The Age Reset serum seems nice, it's got a gel/jelly like consistency. I use the 24 hour Collagensis Moisturizer. That super emollient and hydrating. Comparing it to the Creme Reverse, the Creme Reverse seems drier (for lack of a better term). Not that I don't like Creme Reverse it's just totally different then when I am used to.

I'll let you ladies know more as I experiment more.

Super Contributor

I hate to report this but I am not as thrilled with the Little Black Dress ttv, Usually his compacts are so delish, but I find myself really having to struggle to get the darker colors on. Usually I love his makeup ttv, but, I am going to keep trying them out and see if I can make it work! Anyone else having any issues with the compact?

Honored Contributor

Kit # 3 - the eye kit - came today! I think I am going to like the shadows. They look nice. I will have to pick out something to wear tomorrow that will look good with the green.

I used the DWP TTV products last night & this morning. Plus the cleansers. My skin seemed to brighten up a bit. I need to see how I look after a good night's sleep when I can sleep in until the sun comes up.

I'm looking forward to playing with everything. I need to check out the order of applicatioon list so I can know what I am doing.

I wish I did not have such a busy weekend coming up. I'd have a lazy spa day at home.

Super Contributor

Beauty, I hear what you are saying. I think I'm going to try them wet tomorrow to see if that helps. But I agree I had to build up a little today and it seems harder to work with than I'm used to. the eyeliner warlike iron though. I was hoping it wouldn't collide with my crease and make that awkward and hideous crease line but it stayed put After it dried
Super Contributor

Hi everyone, I got my kits. The last one came today. I've started trying them out cautiously and slowly. Really loving everything so far I'm trying things one by one in the TTV skincare kit including the Age Reset serum.

Someone mentioned her skin feeling like a "rose petal" after the elixir. That's a wonderful description...and it totally fits me too after some of the SKINN treatments. I get that effect not from the elixir (which I don't use because of worry over breakouts on oily skin). I get it from doing the Resurfacing Translucence in combination with the Stem Rejen over about 3-4 weeks.

I think Age Reset creates that same sensation but even faster and even more dramatically. Right now my skin feels soft, smooth, and supple. It doesn't feel greasy or dry/flaky, both of which happen to me in winter. I even think it's got that delicate hue coming in, but maybe I'm imagining that...will have to wait to confirm.

Of course, as others have said here, at this point i can only talk of how my skin feels...it''s way too early to tell if its appearance has changed. I think it looks much better after using these products.

Super Contributor

Yes the liners wear like iron, I too will play with them damp, I think the hardest color in the palette is the purple shade, seems like it just does not want to load on the brush, the colors with the sheen are really nice, that darn purple!!!