Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

I have 3 different boxes being shipped to me via ups that looked like they all originated from the same place in Tennessee but somehow they are at 3 different hubs all within 90 minutes of me. I can't help but laugh.

Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Kokathy said:

I have 3 different boxes being shipped to me via ups that looked like they all originated from the same place in Tennessee but somehow they are at 3 different hubs all within 90 minutes of me. I can't help but laugh.

lol... That is funny!

Mine all seem to be traveling together but not in the same box.

I find it interesting to follow the path my packages take to find me. But I also find the mail robot at work fascinating...

Super Contributor

I am going though withdrawal so I am watching a TTV presentation. I hope the serum comes back in stock soon. Any word on those as individual purchases?

My DH did the peel, new serum, 24 hour YPC, and then Secret Elixir once dry from the other products. He asked what he should do in the morning! Ha! I gave him a couple options...He says his skin feels amazing. I saw the difference right after the peel. He said the peel was gentle and washed off well (no stinging or irritation). The new Age Reset serum is so easy to apply. No sticky after feeling and absorbs so quickly.

Super Contributor

Hair Care? (how did I miss that!) I'll bet it's based on the brow lift gel! I swear that stuff made my overplucked (from years ago) brows grow back! I've started using it on my lashes and hairline where I feel it looks thin. Dimitri even said he uses it there.

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 all said:

I am going though withdrawal so I am watching a TTV presentation. I hope the serum comes back in stock soon. Any word on those as individual purchases?

My DH did the peel, new serum, 24 hour YPC, and then Secret Elixir once dry from the other products. He asked what he should do in the morning! Ha! I gave him a couple options...He says his skin feels amazing. I saw the difference right after the peel. He said the peel was gentle and washed off well (no stinging or irritation). The new Age Reset serum is so easy to apply. No sticky after feeling and absorbs so quickly.

LMBO!!!! Now you've started something, all! Just try gettin' em back now!!! DH sounds like a good sport! You two will be Couple #1 wherever you go! I think Dimitri was caught a little off guard with a second quick sellout from the DWP line. He's going to do a mad scramble and try to have some back in stock in January, but we may have to wait a little longer.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 gokat said:
On 12/16/2014 all said:

LMBO!!!! Now you've started something, all! Just try gettin' em back now!!! DH sounds like a good sport! You two will be Couple #1 wherever you go! I think Dimitri was caught a little off guard with a second quick sellout from the DWP line. He's going to do a mad scramble and try to have some back in stock in January, but we may have to wait a little longer.

I told him he was going to do a peel, expecting resistance, he startled me when he said "you know, I was actually thinking about asking you if I should start using something, you know, girly." I said how a lot of men use skincare and there is no shame in it, etc. I said, "see how it feels and then you can keep using what you like." Hours later he said "Thanks for the beauty treatment thing earlier." OMG what a night. He is my DH and BFF. I am pretty lucky.

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 all said:
On 12/16/2014 all said:

I told him he was going to do a peel, expecting resistance, he startled me when he said "you know, I was actually thinking about asking you if I should start using something, you know, girly." I said how a lot of men use skincare and there is no shame in it, etc. I said, "see how it feels and then you can keep using what you like." Hours later he said "Thanks for the beauty treatment thing earlier." OMG what a night. He is my DH and BFF. I am pretty lucky.

That is so refreshing and sweet! I'm sure you noticed that Dimitri has been addressing the men more lately. I'll bet we'll see more and more kits directed to them. Of course, your DH has started with the "cream" so don't look to put anything over on HIM. Carry on, girl! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 all said:
On 12/16/2014 all said:

How sweet-I bet D would love for you to call him during one of his shows to share. All jokes aside, the men's skincare market is a huge opportunity for the beauty industry. There is a Skinn Men's kit you might want to check out. All of the products are the same as for women, but configured in a kit of basic must haves-item 308-950. Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Men's Essentials Anti-Aging Skincare Set. SET INCLUDES: Hylighten Intense Under Eye Dark Circle & Chronic Puffiness Treatment - 0.25 oz. Orchid Gel Mattefying Day Treatment Seal AM - 2 oz. DermAppeal Thermo-Enzymatic Microdermabrasion Treatment - 2 oz. Sulfate Free Cleanser AM - 2 oz. Daily Defense Anti-Aging, Antioxidant Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 - 1.7 oz. WHO IT IS FOR: This set is great for men, but also perfect for everyone - it has all the essentials for an fuss-free skincare routine.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

My orders finally went from in process to one having a shipping label printed. It feels like anything I want bad takes forever to ship out and other stuff I am not as excited about comes right away
Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 willdob3 said:
On 12/16/2014 Kokathy said:

lol... That is funny!

Mine all seem to be traveling together but not in the same box.

I find it interesting to follow the path my packages take to find me. But I also find the mail robot at work fascinating...

it's interesting. I have another package via the post office and i can't track that. You have a robot at your office? I'd kill for that. My coworker who has to ride the elevator downstairs to get the mail always moans and complains. it's one of the few jobs she has to do and she acts like it's an inconvenience if the mail isn't delivered. A robot would just get the mail and hand it out.