Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

On 12/15/2014 SeaGal said:
On 12/14/2014 bichon_emma said: Because shophq follows and precedes everything with invecta. It reminds me of pledge drives on pbs...... They must sell but what a way to kill the Dimitri high :-( ...... I'm excited for my purchases though. Looking forward to having more colors to play with. I've been having more fun with that giant palette from last month! To think I didn't even want it that much. I really bought that kit for the oil and anti-fatigue balm (only tried once lol) .... Dimitri has reminded me how much fun the makeup can be and how good it can make you feel :-)

For sure Emma, what a way to kill a Dimitri high lol, I agree.

You can never have enough skin care and make up, but how many watches can one person have! Really, I have about 7 or so from over many years and I always wear the same one. I put a white band on it in the summer and a black band on it in the winter! Guess where I got it!!

I am so happy to hear you are having fun with the big daddy pallette of color, they must wear well I take it? That really made the TTV an even better deal for you. What did you think of the AF Balm? Anything special? I havent heard any feedback on that product. Probably nice for a summertime product.

I need to put the AF balm in my purse to try it at work. I only tried it straight out of the box lol I have it sitting on my sink to use but never do >.< I wish it came in a smaller tube so it were easy to carry around.
Honored Contributor

2On 12/15/2014 gokat said:
On 12/15/2014 Desertdi said:

What an anticlimactic day........all I had to do today was check my tracking info............

beautymogul got hers...Check out the "SKINN TTV Out for Delivery Thread". Hope your is tracking faster than mine...Wink

I'm in AZ and it comes by Pony Express.....(!!!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

What an anticlimactic day........all I had to do today was check my tracking info............

beautymogul got hers...Check out the "SKINN TTV Out for Delivery Thread". Hope your is tracking faster than mine...Wink

in AZ and it comes by Pony Express.....(!!!!)

45 mins. from Buffalo..and showshoes are the mode!! Woe is US!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

I am planning on taking the leap to SKINN come January when he is on air again. I recognize several of the posters from other threads and I value their opinions and if they are receiving great results from SKINN, I am ready to go for it.

I hope you ladies will have a thread going in January, I will definitely need some guidance along the way with what products to purchase.

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Cheezit said:

I am planning on taking the leap to SKINN come January when he is on air again. I recognize several of the posters from other threads and I value their opinions and if they are receiving great results from SKINN, I am ready to go for it.

I hope you ladies will have a thread going in January, I will definitely need some guidance along the way with what products to purchase.

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Hi Cheezit! Dimitri's returning around January 18th so keep a lookout for catlover's thread just prior where we Dazzler's tend to gather and support each other. Glad you're coming aboard so post away, and we'll help wherever we can! Happy Holidays to you and yours as well!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.sleep}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Thanks goKat and all of the other Dazzler's, I am so excited to climb on board and I look forward to enabling all of you too!!!! Cause that is just what we do, lol!!!!

Super Contributor

Isn't that the truth! Plus, my two purchases still say in process. What?!

Super Contributor

On 12/14/2014 bunjetto said:
On 12/14/2014 all said:
On 12/14/2014 gokat said:

Who said hair line? Troublemakers that's what you guys are troublemaking, enablers...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} you know my weakness is hair products geez...

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol} Stay tuned...and hold on to your pennies...er $$$$$!!!!

Your humor is killing me. Stop posting... I won't comeback ... I won't do it....you can't make meCool

See ya in a few then...

I'm not here{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

This exchange is SO funny! I only just saw it. LOL Bunjetto, gokat, all: you ladies crack me up.

Cheezeit and everyone thinking of taking the plunge: Looking forward to swapping stories. I'm a newbie myself.

Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 F1wild said:

Isn't that the truth! Plus, my two purchases still say in process. What?!

Well.....I just looked......and mine is still in.......NASHVILLE

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

All three of my packages are about an hour away. I'll have them tomorrow evening.