Honored Contributor

WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

.........so much to watch this weekend-Skinn, Pamela McCoy, Lisa's last show-Laura Geller-OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always love to spend some time with Dimitri-he is the best!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing how he applies those fake eyelashes-always wanted to try them............

Again-there are 2 TTV's-this is becoming a pattern-there used to be 1-now 2 ???

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

I'm hoping to catch Dimitri this visit. I don't plan on buying the TTVs but I agree I want to see the false lashes! I've used them before but felt self conscious Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I will be getting the crème reverse kit...........(he's gonna be my weekend ""date"").......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Only ordered an orchid gel with a bright eyes and that's all I need this time around. Thank goodness!!
Esteemed Contributor

My timing is off: just bought Crème Reverse, but will have to stock up this time. Also, would love Stem Rejen for eyes and Crème Reverse for eyes. I passed by Trish McEvoy waiting for Dimitri. If Trish had her TSV in the Linen Eye Base and #2 Eye Lift, I would have gone with her. Not a good for her not to offer different colors -- everyone is not fair. I'm a medium, and her Bare base is way too light for me. I don't want to look like a ghost.

Super Contributor

On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Only ordered an orchid gel with a bright eyes and that's all I need this time around. Thank goodness!!

I've learned ""needing"" has no bearing on whether or not I end up buying. Sigh.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 12/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Only ordered an orchid gel with a bright eyes and that's all I need this time around. Thank goodness!!

I've learned ""needing"" has no bearing on whether or not I end up buying. Sigh.

lol lol you are so right MarenSeattle. So right!! Thanks for correcting me. I should have known better. I'll be watching and I bet I'll be buying.

Super Contributor

I'm going to order the Creme Reverse kit to try the new serum and see if the Creme Reverse is enough moisture for me at night over the Midnight Secret Elixir. I also see that the AM/PM cleanser 4-pack is Holiday Priced the same as the regular duo. I'd order it now, but I'm hoping to save a bit on the shipping.

Valued Contributor

I cancelled Trish's TS so I could get Dimitri's. My skin looks so good since using Skinn. Am looking forward to seeing new products. My la test purchase was the Secret Elixir. It is wonderful.
Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 MarenSeattle said:

That's what I'm afraid of. I really don't need it but I have a feeling he's going to get me with that new serum.