Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Sunny Rose, I have had my eye on that kit since Thursday, I was hoping it might be an OTO offer but since it was shown this am I guess it wont be! Actually, it was anniversary priced so that was a sign it was low as it was going.

Anyway, I just got it before my shade sells out Medium, I dont use a full foundation but since it is waterproof I thought it might make a nice concealor stick that stays in place. Also if you have eye hollows he says go darker, if you have puffs go lighter. It will be a nice piece to have in my arsenal!!

I REALY want the Rosette palette, the eye veil and the plasma veil, also curious about, the lipsticks I will pass on to fam or gf's, whoever wants them.

LOVE THIS KIT!   cant wait to play!    Smiley Very Happy 

I have wanted the rosette palette for a while now, but didn't want the full kit. I did see this at the bay and have been very tempted. I am debating if this is a want or a need, otherwise, I would own the whole store! lol 

I am not usually a big fan of D's lipsticks/colors, but these two I like, yes, they ended up being "needs"! Woman Wink

@sommertime I too have wanted that palette, about since it came in a TTV, have spied it on the bay since, that eye base/veill too! Nice kit, nice price!

The plasma lipsticks from a past TTV dried my lips out, I cant use it, but they are nice wish I could.

I have this 7p plasma kit in my cart. Waiting to see what OTO'S will be offered. 

Noticed another kit that has the pretty Rosette pallet: 

310-289, $32 Skinn Cosmetics Crease Release Eye Serum, Eye Shadow Palette & Mascara Trio 

SET INCLUDES: 
Luxe Premier Eye Shadows Palette in "Rosette" - 0.7 oz 
Cream Release Triple Advanced Eye Contour Serum - 0.5 oz 
Plasma Fusion Volume Explosion Mascara - 0.39 oz

WHO IT IS FOR: 
Take your look from day to night, dramatic to soft and romantic with this set from Skinn. With intense treatment and beautiful color this kit will help the eye area appear more youthful and soft.

@Chi-town girl  This one has been presented already today, so will not be an OTO.  Just so you are aware. HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@CaitlinH wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Hi Dazzlers--ready to pounce...where are the OTO's???? Uggh, did they close the contest b4 I could submit the 8th answer, grrrr. They should have stated when it was closing for submissions,  not cool Woman Sad

Yup! They closed it at 12:59 PM EST... I didn't ever hear an announcement on that so POO! I missed it as well Cat FrustratedCat Mad

That's not cool, nor how to properly run a contest. Hope a Dazzler wins!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
New Contributor

Was the last outfit revealed?

Respected Contributor

Oh Nooo @SunnyRose, actually I was surprised that there was any M left buy the time I made up my mind, 3+ days lol!

I have done some damage this great anniversay weekend too, I got

Deep Pore Vacuum Mask duo

Fott Fetish Sea Salt Scrub

DWP TTV

7 pc Plasma Fusion Anniversary Kit

so far lol...

And save the tomotoes!! I bought the big set of 6 nice jams, jellies and sweet potata butter from Paula Deen yesterday, waited to long on the honeys, I really wanted that one too. Hubs and I LOVE pb&js, weird huh! I am excited to use the 6 really nice 11 oz. reusable jars for water glasses too!

Respected Contributor

GoKat ~ You need to be the top spokesperson for Dimitri.  You have helped me so much, and I thank you for being so kind to do so.  Mistic's Face ~ Created by GoKat!  LOL  Thanks Girl.  And a thank you to all the other Dazzlers for their help too.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@greekbombshell wrote:

Was the last outfit revealed?

Yes @greekbombshell but the contest is closed now...seems to have happenned quite abruptly too! For the record this is a list of all the outfits:

1. White & Witty
2. Grey't Expectations
3. Dreamsicle
4. Blue Streak
5. Mardi Gras
6. Abstract Attraction
7. Back to Black
8. It's a Fleur Thing

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaGal wrote:

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@Gokat Thank you! Do you happen to know if there are any good kits with the reorganzie or if he ever offers it in a good TTV bundle? 

I disagree with gokat on this one as I think the greasiness around your eye area is more than you need at your age. I still say the Stem Rejen but that is jmo!!!

:You can disagree all you want, @SeaGal@    @PalmTree11 is looking to combat wrinkling around her eyes.  I stand by my suggestion.Smiley HappySmiley Wink  Used correctly, the REB is not greasy.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@Krissy_1968  What is the DWP? Sorry, it's been a while since I've indulged in the boards. Had to stay off because I wanted to buy everything!

DWP = Deep Wrinkle Protocol

The blue line, yesterdays TTV    Smiley Happy

Aww man, I missed it!! I have the creme reverse but not the eye DWP. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Sunny Rose, I have had my eye on that kit since Thursday, I was hoping it might be an OTO offer but since it was shown this am I guess it wont be! Actually, it was anniversary priced so that was a sign it was low as it was going.

Anyway, I just got it before my shade sells out Medium, I dont use a full foundation but since it is waterproof I thought it might make a nice concealor stick that stays in place. Also if you have eye hollows he says go darker, if you have puffs go lighter. It will be a nice piece to have in my arsenal!!

I REALY want the Rosette palette, the eye veil and the plasma veil, also curious about, the lipsticks I will pass on to fam or gf's, whoever wants them.

I have wanted the rosette palette for a while now, but didn't want the full kit. I did see this at the bay and have been very tempted. I am debating if this is a want or a need, otherwise, I would own the whole store! lol 

I am not usually a big fan of D's lipsticks/colors, but these two I like, yes, they ended up being "needs"! Woman Wink

@sommertime I too have wanted that palette, about since it came in a TTV, have spied it on the bay since, that eye base/veill too! Nice kit, nice price!

The plasma lipsticks from a past TTV dried my lips out, I cant use it, but they are nice wish I could.

I have this 7p plasma kit in my cart. Waiting to see what OTO'S will be offered. 

Noticed another kit that has the pretty Rosette pallet: 

310-289, $32 Skinn Cosmetics Crease Release Eye Serum, Eye Shadow Palette & Mascara Trio 

SET INCLUDES: 
Luxe Premier Eye Shadows Palette in "Rosette" - 0.7 oz 
Cream Release Triple Advanced Eye Contour Serum - 0.5 oz 
Plasma Fusion Volume Explosion Mascara - 0.39 oz

WHO IT IS FOR: 
Take your look from day to night, dramatic to soft and romantic with this set from Skinn. With intense treatment and beautiful color this kit will help the eye area appear more youthful and soft.

Better scoot on over to get your color foundation if you choose the Anniversary kit. This one you have listed is nice but I like the other one better. I really wanted that e/s base/veil too. I have an extra crease release for hubby in stash!

Its nice to see you Chi  Smiley Happy    @Chi-town girl 

@(@Gokat created a monster, me, I didnt realize the @ dealie summons ya!!) 

Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Anyway, I just got it before my shade sells out Medium, I dont use a full foundation, I like tinted moisturizers, but since it is waterproof I thought it might make a nice concealor stick that stays in place. Also if you have eye hollows he says go darker, if you have puffs go lighter. It will be a nice piece to have in my arsenal!!

I REALLY want the Rosette palette and the eye base/veil... the plasma veil also curious about, the lipsticks I will pass on to fam or gf's, whoever wants them.

Well it's telling me sold out now in the medium, I tried right after you posted this. Oh well, I'm sure I've done enough damage already.

Well, strike2...my "fair" color kit in my basket now says sold out. Now I'm really feeling crabby.

They really did not present/handle the contest properly. Do it right or not at all! I demand a recall or restart, lol!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri