Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

If it shows up tomorrow the price will probably be higher, too. I will most likely just wait until next time. 

That foundation in the Cougar kit sounds nice, too. I'll have a long list for next time! lol...

Looking forward to lots of reviews! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

If it shows up tomorrow the price will probably be higher, too. I will most likely just wait until next time. 

That foundation in the Cougar kit sounds nice, too. I'll have a long list for next time! lol...

Looking forward to lots of reviews! 

If it pops back in, you need to call CS & ask for the OTO price of 39.76 or at least the Anniv price & reduced shipping. It will be worth the effort-you tried to order when it sold out. If it  pops back in within 12-24 hrs I think they will give you the reduced pricing

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

310-609   UP AND IN THE HOUSE!!!  Get your body over there @willdob3  if you still want one!!!Smiley LOL

Price reduction and within 30 days...you get the adjustment.  Call CS.  $39.76  $2.99 S&H....6 VP's

YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CHARMER YOU!!!Smiley LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

310-609   UP AND IN THE HOUSE!!!  Get your body over there @willdob3  if you still want one!!!Smiley LOL

Yep, it is back in stock but pricing has changed. @willdob3, call CS if you still want it. They should honor reduced pricing, reduced s&h +6 value pays.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Dang I wonder if I wasnt the first winner but since I wasnt home they picked another name?  Smiley Sad   It was hubs Sat. this month to work (yesterday), too hot again today to hang around so we went up to a friends, grilled burgers and had a nice swim in the lake. 

We got in just a DJ was wrapping up his anniversary, I just looked back to see if I missed a must have. No, I knew I didnt need any more than I already purchased but what a fun weekend he shared with us. I cant wait to get my goodies, probably wont be til after next weekend grrr. At least I know they wont bake on the truck as Mr Brown shorts comes early in the am here yeah!

Are ya all shopped out?   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG watermelon beer, thats sounds to die for! I must make a trip to Trader Joes this week, I will never get this out of my head now til I try it!

I have a pumkin beer in the fridge from last fall that hasnt spoken to me again yet but the watermelon, made my mouth squirt thinking of it!!    Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

So I had forgot I promised to take my gran out for her b-day(it was last week) so we are in Red Lobster and she is like"Krissy why are looking at your phone so much?" LOL I was checking this forum to see if it was announced Krissy from AZ you are the winner! heehee

Congratulations Judy! I know you will enjoy your time with Dimitri!

What a fun filled anniversary this has been! I ordered my essentials (both TTV's x2) the lip balm trio,the OTO with the CR eye/mango eye mask and I ordered Wendy's lip special with the new lip6x pro and the fab strawberry daiquiri lip balm!

Can't wait until all the Dazzlers get their hauls and post some reviews!~ I know his Aug visit has no ttv's (it is Manuela's anniversary then) but looking forward to Sept and the hair care ttv (can't wait to try his shampoo/conditioner)

Thanks to you all for so much fun chat, reviews, help and comraderie! The Dazzlers are the best! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I heartily agree, this has been a dazzling fun weekend for Dimitri's Dazzlers here and "elsewhere". Thanks everyone!
Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

OMG watermelon beer, thats sounds to die for! I must make a trip to Trader Joes this week, I will never get this out of my head now til I try it!

I have a pumkin beer in the fridge from last fall that hasnt spoken to me again yet but the watermelon, made my mouth squirt thinking of it!!    Smiley LOL

@SeaGal- We had doubts about a watermelon beer but it was selling like crazy & the TJ's staff told us it was very popular & delish,  hard to keep in stock. They also have a grapefruit option that is supposed to be also good. Sold as cans, 12 pack. Def a summer vibe/flavor.

Valued Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@SeaGal  to make that pumpkin beer more delectable, rim the glass with cinnamon & sugar, add a shot of vanilla or cinnamon-sugar vodka (Smirnoff), and fill glass with pumpkin beer.

I do it anytime I have guests over in the fall. It's always a hit during football games. Smiley Happy

I have a craft beer store near me, I might have to check out if they have any watermelon beer. (Dang you Massachussettes' Trader Joe's for not selling liquor!!)