Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

If it shows up tomorrow the price will probably be higher, too. I will most likely just wait until next time. 

That foundation in the Cougar kit sounds nice, too. I'll have a long list for next time! lol...

Looking forward to lots of reviews! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

If it shows up tomorrow the price will probably be higher, too. I will most likely just wait until next time. 

That foundation in the Cougar kit sounds nice, too. I'll have a long list for next time! lol...

Looking forward to lots of reviews! 

If it pops back in, you need to call CS & ask for the OTO price of 39.76 or at least the Anniv price & reduced shipping. It will be worth the effort-you tried to order when it sold out. If it  pops back in within 12-24 hrs I think they will give you the reduced pricing

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

310-609   UP AND IN THE HOUSE!!!  Get your body over there @willdob3  if you still want one!!!Smiley LOL

Price reduction and within 30 days...you get the adjustment.  Call CS.  $39.76  $2.99 S&H....6 VP's

YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CHARMER YOU!!!Smiley LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

310-609   UP AND IN THE HOUSE!!!  Get your body over there @willdob3  if you still want one!!!Smiley LOL

Yep, it is back in stock but pricing has changed. @willdob3, call CS if you still want it. They should honor reduced pricing, reduced s&h +6 value pays.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Dang I wonder if I wasnt the first winner but since I wasnt home they picked another name?  Smiley Sad   It was hubs Sat. this month to work (yesterday), too hot again today to hang around so we went up to a friends, grilled burgers and had a nice swim in the lake. 

We got in just a DJ was wrapping up his anniversary, I just looked back to see if I missed a must have. No, I knew I didnt need any more than I already purchased but what a fun weekend he shared with us. I cant wait to get my goodies, probably wont be til after next weekend grrr. At least I know they wont bake on the truck as Mr Brown shorts comes early in the am here yeah!

Are ya all shopped out?   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG watermelon beer, thats sounds to die for! I must make a trip to Trader Joes this week, I will never get this out of my head now til I try it!

I have a pumkin beer in the fridge from last fall that hasnt spoken to me again yet but the watermelon, made my mouth squirt thinking of it!!    Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

So I had forgot I promised to take my gran out for her b-day(it was last week) so we are in Red Lobster and she is like"Krissy why are looking at your phone so much?" LOL I was checking this forum to see if it was announced Krissy from AZ you are the winner! heehee

Congratulations Judy! I know you will enjoy your time with Dimitri!

What a fun filled anniversary this has been! I ordered my essentials (both TTV's x2) the lip balm trio,the OTO with the CR eye/mango eye mask and I ordered Wendy's lip special with the new lip6x pro and the fab strawberry daiquiri lip balm!

Can't wait until all the Dazzlers get their hauls and post some reviews!~ I know his Aug visit has no ttv's (it is Manuela's anniversary then) but looking forward to Sept and the hair care ttv (can't wait to try his shampoo/conditioner)

Thanks to you all for so much fun chat, reviews, help and comraderie! The Dazzlers are the best! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I heartily agree, this has been a dazzling fun weekend for Dimitri's Dazzlers here and "elsewhere". Thanks everyone!
Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

OMG watermelon beer, thats sounds to die for! I must make a trip to Trader Joes this week, I will never get this out of my head now til I try it!

I have a pumkin beer in the fridge from last fall that hasnt spoken to me again yet but the watermelon, made my mouth squirt thinking of it!!    Smiley LOL

@SeaGal- We had doubts about a watermelon beer but it was selling like crazy & the TJ's staff told us it was very popular & delish,  hard to keep in stock. They also have a grapefruit option that is supposed to be also good. Sold as cans, 12 pack. Def a summer vibe/flavor.

Valued Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@SeaGal  to make that pumpkin beer more delectable, rim the glass with cinnamon & sugar, add a shot of vanilla or cinnamon-sugar vodka (Smirnoff), and fill glass with pumpkin beer.

I do it anytime I have guests over in the fall. It's always a hit during football games. Smiley Happy

I have a craft beer store near me, I might have to check out if they have any watermelon beer. (Dang you Massachussettes' Trader Joe's for not selling liquor!!)