Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@SeaGal wrote:

Oh Nooo @SunnyRose, actually I was surprised that there was any M left buy the time I made up my mind, 3+ days lol!

I have done some damage this great anniversay weekend too, I got

Deep Pore Vacuum Mask duo

Fott Fetish Sea Salt Scrub

DWP TTV

7 pc Plasma Fusion Anniversary Kit

so far lol...

And save the tomotoes!! I bought the big set of 6 nice jams, jellies and sweet potata butter from Paula Deen yesterday, waited to long on the honeys, I really wanted that one too. Hubs and I LOVE pb&js, weird huh! I am excited to use the 6 really nice 11 oz. reusable jars for water glasses too!

yay I went back and tried ordering it in the deep since I think the foundation  is the only thing that requires a color selection. The foundation is probably the one piece I woudn't use and the rest of the kit has come highly recommended by so many. woo hoo!

Super Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@Gokat Thank you! Do you happen to know if there are any good kits with the reorganzie or if he ever offers it in a good TTV bundle? 

Here's one I can recommend, @PalmTree11

Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece "Amazing Eye" Set  - 304-902

I use all these and they are perfect for the issue you mentioned.  Go very light with all but the mask.  Less is more with these items....except the mask, of course...You're gonna LOVE that mask!Smiley Wink

Please post back how you like everything!Smiley Happy

@Gokat Darn it, it's not on 6 easy pay! I can't swing the price right now with the 2 TTVs I am ordering. Hopefully it will come up on easy pay soon. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SunnyRose wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Sunny Rose, I have had my eye on that kit since Thursday, I was hoping it might be an OTO offer but since it was shown this am I guess it wont be! Actually, it was anniversary priced so that was a sign it was low as it was going.

Anyway, I just got it before my shade sells out Medium, I dont use a full foundation, I like tinted moisturizers, but since it is waterproof I thought it might make a nice concealor stick that stays in place. Also if you have eye hollows he says go darker, if you have puffs go lighter. It will be a nice piece to have in my arsenal!!

I REALLY want the Rosette palette and the eye base/veil... the plasma veil also curious about, the lipsticks I will pass on to fam or gf's, whoever wants them.

LOVE THIS KIT!   cant wait to play!    Smiley Very Happy 

Well it's telling me sold out now in the medium, I tried right after you posted this. Oh well, I'm sure I've done enough damage already.

Well, strike2...my "fair" color kit in my basket now says sold out. Now I'm really feeling crabby.

They really did not present/handle the contest properly. Do it right or not at all! I demand a recall or restart, lol!!!

I am sorry @Chi-town girl you missed the last outfit...but think you have 7 out of 8 entries..luckily it wasn't a contest where you had to have all 8 and correct...I hope if I don't win one of the Dazzlers does...If I win you all will know it is me..I will be giving a huge shout out on live tv to you all! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@Gokat Thank you! Do you happen to know if there are any good kits with the reorganzie or if he ever offers it in a good TTV bundle? 

I disagree with gokat on this one as I think the greasiness around your eye area is more than you need at your age. I still say the Stem Rejen but that is jmo!!!

:You can disagree all you want, @SeaGal@    @PalmTree11 is looking to combat wrinkling around her eyes.  I stand by my suggestion.Smiley HappySmiley Wink  Used correctly, the REB is not greasy.

@Gokat, but she didnt say she had WRINKLING, she said she has fine lines. She says she is just 32 yrs old, cant imagine she has wrinkles yet, I could be wrong.

Everybody should indulged in the Mango Eye Mask YES!!!   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

309-564.jpg

Ohhhhh I see this coming up next hour!!

Maybe an OTO?!??!

Has anyone tried this? Opinions? I love the pencil/gel eye brow productsCat Happy

Respected Contributor

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@Krissy_1968  What is the DWP? Sorry, it's been a while since I've indulged in the boards. Had to stay off because I wanted to buy everything!

DWP = Deep Wrinkle Protocol

The blue line, yesterdays TTV    Smiley Happy

Aww man, I missed it!! I have the creme reverse but not the eye DWP. 

You didnt miss the eye creme, it wasnt included in the TTV.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@PalmTree11 wrote:

Here's one I can recommend, @PalmTree11

Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece "Amazing Eye" Set  - 304-902

I use all these and they are perfect for the issue you mentioned.  Go very light with all but the mask.  Less is more with these items....except the mask, of course...You're gonna LOVE that mask!Smiley Wink

Please post back how you like everything!Smiley Happy

@Gokat Darn it, it's not on 6 easy pay! I can't swing the price right now with the 2 TTVs I am ordering. Hopefully it will come up on easy pay soon. 

Oh @PalmTree11 , I'm so sorry.  I forgot to check!!! Smack me!Smiley Wink

This one might show up as an OTO later so keep your eyes on it.  He's back every month so hang tight. 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Oh Nooo @SunnyRose, actually I was surprised that there was any M left buy the time I made up my mind, 3+ days lol!

I have done some damage this great anniversay weekend too, I got

Deep Pore Vacuum Mask duo

Fott Fetish Sea Salt Scrub

DWP TTV

7 pc Plasma Fusion Anniversary Kit

so far lol...

And save the tomotoes!! I bought the big set of 6 nice jams, jellies and sweet potata butter from Paula Deen yesterday, waited to long on the honeys, I really wanted that one too. Hubs and I LOVE pb&js, weird huh! I am excited to use the 6 really nice 11 oz. reusable jars for water glasses too!

yay I went back and tried ordering it in the deep since I think the foundation  is the only thing that requires a color selection. The foundation is probably the one piece I woudn't use and the rest of the kit has come highly recommended by so many. woo hoo!

@SunnyRose-glad you scored one. I really want to try the foundation & the finishing veil, so it's a no-sale for me. It wasnt a must have, but I feel so disappointed...D, help!!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CaitlinH wrote:

309-564.jpg

Ohhhhh I see this coming up next hour!!

Maybe an OTO?!??!

Has anyone tried this? Opinions? I love the pencil/gel eye brow productsCat Happy

Yes I love it and I would buy it again at regular price even, because it is stays and is duo purpose, color and treatment/gel. I also put the gel on my eye lashes (and brows) in the pm after I wash my face. 

An OTO on it would be very cool. I have a feeling some OTO's and special pricings are going to come up fast and ferious at least in his last block tonight. 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SunnyRose wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

Sunny Rose, I have had my eye on that kit since Thursday, I was hoping it might be an OTO offer but since it was shown this am I guess it wont be! Actually, it was anniversary priced so that was a sign it was low as it was going.

Anyway, I just got it before my shade sells out Medium, I dont use a full foundation, I like tinted moisturizers, but since it is waterproof I thought it might make a nice concealor stick that stays in place. Also if you have eye hollows he says go darker, if you have puffs go lighter. It will be a nice piece to have in my arsenal!!

I REALLY want the Rosette palette and the eye base/veil... the plasma veil also curious about, the lipsticks I will pass on to fam or gf's, whoever wants them.

LOVE THIS KIT!   cant wait to play!    Smiley Very Happy 

Well it's telling me sold out now in the medium, I tried right after you posted this. Oh well, I'm sure I've done enough damage already.

Well, strike2...my "fair" color kit in my basket now says sold out. Now I'm really feeling crabby.

They really did not present/handle the contest properly. Do it right or not at all! I demand a recall or restart, lol!!!

I am sorry @Chi-town girl you missed the last outfit...but think you have 7 out of 8 entries..luckily it wasn't a contest where you had to have all 8 and correct...I hope if I don't win one of the Dazzlers does...If I win you all will know it is me..I will be giving a huge shout out on live tv to you all! Woman LOL

@Krissy_1968-ur a sweetheart Heart I thought the contest winner must have all 8 correct entries. I hope you or another Dazzler wins-that would be groovy!

They need to bring some OTO's pronto for all of us that missed out on the last entry. D--MAKE IT RIGHT!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri