Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@Mistic wrote:

Lynn at Evine ~ Is she the short haired Blonde who "pets" Dimitri?

Nevermind, I think I am thinking of Allison??? 

Actually I think the one who pets him is Melissa...she always reminds me of Shannon on HSN...all horned up and no where to go LOL Melissa practically was drooling on Dimitri's ambassador last visit (Sebastian) It was a little much tbh

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@sommertime @willdob3 Thanks ladies! I really liked the original eye stem regen too. Disappointed to hear that the elite doesn't quite live up to it's name. I'm 32, so my main eye complaint is fine lines from smiling while also trying to take a proactive approach to aging. 

Gonna chime in here, @PalmTree11...Smiley Wink

The BEST of the Skinn products for that is the Reorganize Eye Balm.  Use it every night....very small amount.  Tap it around the eye contour and the eyelid. 

If you still want the original Eye Stem Rejen....there are still some being sold at the bay.  HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

I thought by now that the TTV would be sold out, and we would be onto OTO's.  They sold 6,000 in the first few minutes.  

So far I have been very good.  2 DWP's and the TTV cleansers.  I am anxious to try the Softening essence that GoKt told me I should try.  

PS....Pardon my misspelled words.  This spellcheck just kicked me out while trying to use it!  GRRR

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@sommertime @willdob3 Thanks ladies! I really liked the original eye stem regen too. Disappointed to hear that the elite doesn't quite live up to it's name. I'm 32, so my main eye complaint is fine lines from smiling while also trying to take a proactive approach to aging. 

I would still try it, I bet you might like it.   Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am thinking of getting two of the TTV because I know I will use all that stuff. Is the Restore C+ Concentrate Duo 0.25oz for $28.50 a good buy? My current routine is just wash my face, use my Dr. Denese eye stuff, and use ROC deep wrinkle stuff on my forehead. I am considering talking to my derm about a retin-A product. Have used retinoids in the past without luck (couldn't get past the burning/peeling phase) but the ROC stuff has me thinking maybe it's worth another shot. I have lines on my forehead that I hate. 

Edit: Nevermind, I thought the Restore C+ was a bonus price for those that bought the TTV. Looks like it's regular price, which doesn't make me feel like I need it!

Trusted Contributor

@PalmTree11 wrote:

@SeaGal  Thanks! I used the original eye stem regen a couple years ago and loved it. Other beauties are reporting that the "elite" formula isn't as good. 

I prefer the older version as well and have stocked up on sales with HauteLook and Ebay...I find the eye stem rejen elite more watery than the older version...I did get a lip stem rejen elite in a kit recently and it is still very rich and thick (he needs to make a bonus sized one of that!) Stem rejens are my daytime routine with bright side and his radiance cream- I use his DWP at night (the whole shebang)  HTH's

Respected Contributor

Thanks Krissy-1968.  I can't keep the ladies straight as I don't watch them much, that is unless Dimitri is on.  That lady acts like Dimitri walks on water.  She is all over him.  LOL

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

OMG @Krissy_1968  Glad I wasnt drinking anything.

Melissa 'I love you Dimitri' as she paws him. He laps it up!!   Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I thought by now that the TTV would be sold out, and we would be onto OTO's.  They sold 6,000 in the first few minutes.  

So far I have been very good.  2 DWP's and the TTV cleansers.  I am anxious to try the Softening essence that GoKt told me I should try.  

PS....Pardon my misspelled words.  This spellcheck just kicked me out while trying to use it!  GRRR

Well they seem to have added kits...at 19,000 I heard Kendy say we have 1000 left...then later at 20,600 sold she said 4400 left...so they added 5000 kits grrrrrr...I am sure they will be sold out during Lynn(ole marble mouth thanks SeaGal!) shows...they promise a blockbuster after that so we shall see...for sure they should be gone by the final shows with Heather tonight!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mistic wrote:

@Mistic, medear.....If you got the second TTV....Double Double ...the one that's today's TTV....You will get a DOUBLE size of the Skin Softening Essence!!! Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?