Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Anyone know item# for the Wendy Williams Skinn lippie kit? 

Last night D discussed both Lip6x serums. @JeanLouiseFinch posted same info- the new Pro Lip6x serum is great under lippies/daytime use, the original is great for pm/overnight treatment. Now I'm really interested in trying the pro version & adding it to my regime. That Wendy kit looks good!

I've been poking around and it looks like this is available for purchase via Wendy's show website, not via Evine.   It's called the Perfect Pout 4-piece kit -  $34 plus $7.95 shipping.  

There's no more Pro Lip 6x on Evine, that I can find, unless they add something tonight or tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

See "Skinn on Wendy Williams Show" thread below, @Chi-town girl  for the complete lowdown with link to her site.  Nice kit!!Smiley Happy

Careful now...I'm watchin' you! LOLOL!! ...and Jack as an aside.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@hello! wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

Here's something I didn't know!

I'm watching the reruns 2 am CST.  D said you can check to see how much product is left in your creme reverse jar because the top screws off!!  Am I the only one who didn't know this?  I'm probably telling everyone something they already knew.  I was amazed and I'm glad to know this little tidbit of information.

Hey @selenitetower good evening! Yes, I found out the top came off the creme reverse on my 2nd jar from someone on this forum! (I think it was Gokat who is always super helpful!) I haven't found an easy way to break into the eye creme reverse without power tools (LOL) and when my age reset seems empty, I am going to plier off the top to see if any is left ( I am sure there will be!) But thanks for the reminder and for those not in the know...great tip! Smiley Very Happy

Hey, Krissy, can I borrow your tool box?! lol

Hello!  I ALSO use the empty bottles for Stem Rejen (original - not sure if this also works with elite...).  You can remove the top (unscrew) - getting every drop, clean, and then fill with other products.  I use the smaller bottles (eye - or smaller face) for travel!  I LOVE (and can't be without) the Skin Softening Essense - so fill an empty bottle with this to take with me.  I also do this for Chin-up and stem-rejen.  It all comes with me - and no big bottles!  I keep these in my travel bag - ready to go - and just refill when needed.

The pump bottle works great!  By the way - my tip.  When you open and clean the empty bottle - you have to push down the "disk" inside the bottle that pushes the product up.  I just use the solid end of a make-up brush and push it down - like a plunger - works great!  You then just refill, screw on lid and good to go.  You may need to pump a few times to get the refilled product to come out - but this has worked great for me!

@hello!--thx so much for posting this great tip! I do unscrew the top when it's at end of bottle, use a Q tip to scrape out every single drop of product.  Didn't know the pumping mechanism can be retarted for refills. The small pump containers from stem rejens & the original lip 6xserum would be perfect for travel. Also will save/reuse the DWP pump jars. Groovy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Last night D discussed both Lip6x serums. @JeanLouiseFinch posted same info- the new Pro Lip6x serum is great under lippies/daytime use, the original is great for pm/overnight treatment. Now I'm really interested in trying the pro version & adding it to my regime. That Wendy kit looks good!

I've been poking around and it looks like this is available for purchase via Wendy's show website, not via Evine.   It's called the Perfect Pout 4-piece kit -  $34 plus $7.95 shipping.  

There's no more Pro Lip 6x on Evine, that I can find, unless they add something tonight or tomorrow.

@JeanLouiseFinch-thx for the Wendy kit info. Not spending 8 for shipping. The pro serum is still available on evine via Allison's Dream kit. I'm sitting on this kit plus the 7p plasma kit waiting to see what surprises still await us Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

See "Skinn on Wendy Williams Show" thread below, @Chi-town girl  for the complete lowdown with link to her site.  Nice kit!!Smiley Happy

Careful now...I'm watchin' you! LOLOL!! ...and Jack as an aside.

@Gokat--you lookin at me?!?! Lol, don't let me stray from course.  I'm not done yet with restocking my Skinn stash-cart is ready to be filled to the brim, a strategic decision after passing on several earlier months of TTV's.

Yep, Jack is looking fine...still playing well. As a Bear's fan, it's sacrilegious to say, but Aaron Rogers is also fine in many ways Woman Tongue

Valued Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Chi, I cannot find the WW Lippie kit.

Geez Paula Deen looks like she shrunk in half, I almost didnt recognize her til she opened her mouth!    Smiley LOL

eta~ thanks for the tip to locate the lippie  Caitlin!

I was going to post the link to it @SeaGal but I don't want webbie to find me & give me a time out! LOL Cat LOL I can't emotionally handle a 6 hour ban!Smiley Wink

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl wrote:

Good afternoon Dazzlers - hope everyone is enjoying the shows.  So what has everyone bought???????

So far I bought the Weekend Off OTO from yesterday, the eye creme reverse OTO, the Essential Radiance body kit and 1 TTV.  I have alot of DWP in stock - I'll make it to next year with my inventory.  Last items for me to buy is Lynn Shachter's kit (and maybe tonight's TTV).  Wondering if they will lower the price on Lynn's kit - I love that radiance cream and must have a back up.  Wanted to try the lip 6x pro, but will wait for next visit.  My Evine CC is out of control.  Enjoy the shows!!!!!!!!!!!! 

On Thursday during the Sneak Peek, I got Lynne Schacher's 4pc Deep Cleansing Radiant Skincare Collection, 310-601, for $59.87 (down from $76). Got an email that my order is in transit.

That's the kit that features Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol ABC Triple Action Peel - Four total, 0.14 oz each
Skinn Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask - 2 oz
Pure Pore Hydro-Enzymatic Deep Pore Cleanser - 2 oz
Enlightend Radiance Cream - 1.7 oz

Skinn kit.jpg

Frequent Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

JLF,  which Pumpkin Enzyme Peel do you like? I have used a jar of MyChelles and loved it, have you tried that one or which one? Thanks

The only one I've ever used was from Southern Magnolia Minerals.  smmcosmetics dot com.  It's about $15 for a small jar and smells good enough to eat.  There is some tingling so each person needs to use their own good judgment of how long to leave it on.  It probably wouldn't be good for anyone with super sensitive skin.

Great thanks. I have seen that co. mentioned before, maybe back when the pumkin peels were being mentioned but forgot. I think I will try that one next. I am finding the ABC peels to be kinda spendy too, to keep up with them once a week so I like your idea.

I also like Isomers Enzyme Peel but am waiting fot the bonus size again!! Thats too spendy for the small 1.86 oz too.

I trust everyone here so much that I would only try the non-Skinn products that you mention.  Everyone talks about Isomers, so I might branch out to a few products, but Skinn will always be my favorite.  The pumpkin peel looks intriguing as well.  I appreciate everyone's input and offering information about their other favorite products.

Valued Contributor

Outfit6.jpg

Outfit #6: Abstract attraction

Frequent Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

310-599 is still available.  It is only $9 more than the individual Lip 6x that they had yesterday.