Respected Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@selenitetower wrote:

Also, I wanted to give the person who suggested that I was using too much Dermalift a big shout out and thank you!  I used a lot less tonight and it's not sticky at all.  Anyone who is slathering it on, learn from my mistake.  Less is definitely more.  Unless you like feeling like you've got Elmer's Glue smeared all over your neck and decollete, you should use it sparingly.

It's a good idea to review the video for products you're using for the firt time @selenitetower  .  Dimitri makes it a point that less is more for the lifting products.  Most of the Skinn products are very concentrated so they last much longer than anticipated. Smiley Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Outfit 5 Mardi Gras

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Frequent Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

Also, I wanted to give the person who suggested that I was using too much Dermalift a big shout out and thank you!  I used a lot less tonight and it's not sticky at all.  Anyone who is slathering it on, learn from my mistake.  Less is definitely more.  Unless you like feeling like you've got Elmer's Glue smeared all over your neck and decollete, you should use it sparingly.

It's a good idea to review the video for products you're using for the firt time @selenitetower  .  Dimitri makes it a point that less is more for the lifting products.  Most of the Skinn products are very concentrated so they last much longer than anticipated. Smiley Wink

@Gokat wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

Thanks Gokat!!  I guess I got a little over excited.  I wanted my neck lifted RIGHT NOW!  I haven't washed my face/neck yet today and my neck is super soft and not sticky at all.  

When I started my Skinn adventure, my product was balling because I was using so much.  You'd think I would have learned my lesson.  It's just so hard to use it sparingly especially when you see D slathering on so many different products.  You just have to remember what he slathers and what he doesn't.  (masks vs product)

Honored Contributor

@selenitetower wrote:

Thanks Gokat!!  I guess I got a little over excited.  I wanted my neck lifted RIGHT NOW!  I haven't washed my face/neck yet today and my neck is super soft and not sticky at all.  

When I started my Skinn adventure, my product was balling because I was using so much.  You'd think I would have learned my lesson.  It's just so hard to use it sparingly especially when you see D slathering on so many different products.  You just have to remember what he slathers and what he doesn't.  (masks vs product)

I know this isn't the exact principal but I think of it as the Law of Diminishing Returns. At some point, your skin has enough and everything you do to it after that is wasted. Since our products are precious, I try to do as Gokat suggested: Start with a minimum amount. You can always add more, it needed.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@selenitetower wrote:

When I started my Skinn adventure, my product was balling because I was using so much.  You'd think I would have learned my lesson.  It's just so hard to use it sparingly especially when you see D slathering on so many different products.  You just have to remember what he slathers and what he !

He DOES slather, @selenitetower !  We have to keep in mind that he uses more product for demonstration purposes, and that it's removed almost immediately. He does want to show us results so the models normally have multiple applications of the presented items over the course of the shows.  Dimitri's a shopping channel guru from way back so he knows how to sell (in case you didn't notice)....AND he's the MANUFACTURER!  I'd bathe in the stuff, too, given that!Smiley LOL    

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Just recd email from Evine confirming my Sneak Peek TTV orders have shipped-hoping for speedy delivery

Who's getting Allison's Dream kit? Interesting use of the Body Balm for hair as treatment for dry ends. The Caviar lippies look good. I need to get a backup Lip6x-using my last tube. Any better deals/pricing for Lip 6x serum?

Ooooh....Shampoo/hair products launch Septemter!!  Calendar marked.  Save me pennies for that one. 

Nothing yanking my chain with the 6x's this time, @Chi-town girl  .  Not needing it right away so can be coy dontchaknow, but I'm always on the lookout. Smiley Wink

@GokatBetcha the new haircare will be a TSV. Glad we get to sample in advance. I hope 1 sample per TTV "units", that gives me 3. I'm gonna wait on the 6x serum.  

@SeaGal  reminded me of that plasma kit, now that is in my cart-maybe it will be an OTO. 2 more days to go, gotta pace myself Woman Tongue

I was holding off hoping for an OTO price on it too!!  

He is putting hair care samples in the TTV? Almost makes me want to buy the TTV just to try it! lol... But I will control myself (I keep chanting: I do NOT need skincare! Got to use up all I have!) and look forward to your reviews!

I bet the shampoo with be a TTV in September, too. It should be pretty good timing for me. I am currently using Carol's Daughter Monoi & am starting to get low on it. I think I will try Suzanne Somers shampoo when she is on next week. I tried to get it when she had a TTV a few months ago but had browser issues (I have this problem every once in a while with Evine.) and, by the time I could get to the checkout the price had gone back up. I'll probably be ready to try something new in September. 

Honored Contributor

I can't find the page to enter about his outfits now... Where is it?

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I bet the shampoo with be a TTV in September, too. It should be pretty good timing for me. I am currently using Carol's Daughter Monoi & am starting to get low on it. I think I will try Suzanne Somers shampoo when she is on next week. I tried to get it when she had a TTV a few months ago but had browser issues (I have this problem every once in a while with Evine.) and, by the time I could get to the checkout the price had gone back up. I'll probably be ready to try something new in September. 

Not just shampoo/conditioner, @willdob3   I'm most excited to see what the scalp serum is all about here.  Looking forward to trying out the sample items, and I'm sure you'll be hearing back from the Dazzlers shortly what we think.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

Go to Evine.com   Enter Skinn in the search bar.  Pink link to the left of Dimitri.  Click on that.  Select the suit you wish to enter under.  Think it''s #5.  Enter. HTH's 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

Yes!  Do what Gokat said.  You can only enter once per outfit.  Here are the names.

1. White & Witty
2. Grey't Expectations
3. Dreamsicle
4. Blue Streak
5. Mardi Gras Baby

I hope you win!!