Frequent Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

Does anyone know the name of Dimitri's outfit for this presentation?

Trusted Contributor

Just a feeling so don't get your hopes up but I do think looking at the schedule that the mask kit may be a OTO during the 4:00 p.m. time slot.  It's the first item and it's on all 3 hours so I'm making an presumption on that.  Stay tuned.  Must get out of work early today - I want to watch!  Have all the items I want to buy in my cart and just waiting ... will definitely purchase the TTV's but there are some other items I MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@selenitetower wrote:

Does anyone know the name of Dimitri's outfit for this presentation?

It's Gray't Expectations!  Go enter now Dazzlers!!!

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Darn it!  I wanted to try the Neck Amour, but was slow on the trigger...it's sold out as of the 11am show this morning.  Do you think they'll find more over the weekend or am I out of luck this visit?

Ditto!!  Think we're outta luck with Neck Amour this time around, @JeanLouiseFinch  !!  It's only in one other kit, and I don't see that one as an OTO.  Sigh.  Smiley Sad

Ahh, phooey!  Thanks gokat.  I really didn't want to have to buy the other kit - don't really need the other stuff in it.  I did find one on the bay for $29.99 w/free shipping.  I picked one up for now.  If I like it, I'll get on the auto-ship program when it's available again.  

Trusted Contributor

I entered this morning and just now but it says I only have 1 entry.  Does anyone know if you can only enter the contest once?

Respected Contributor

I am still trying to figure out this new format. Thought if I tagged you, it would print my answer right under yours. So anyway I love that Neck Amour. Mine is getting low and thought that I would order more. Hmm sold out! Hoping that he may bring in more for the weekend.

Valued Contributor

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I entered this morning and just now but it says I only have 1 entry.  Does anyone know if you can only enter the contest once?

You have to enter below the outfit for which you have the answer @nycgrl....Each entry will be under a different outfit.  HTH"sSmiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I am still trying to figure out this new format. Thought if I tagged you, it would print my answer right under yours. So anyway I love that Neck Amour. Mine is getting low and thought that I would order more. Hmm sold out! Hoping that he may bring in more for the weekend.

No, that's not how you do it.  When you want to reply directly to someone, hit the reply button.  When the next page, with the new text box, comes up, hit the  "quote" button on the top right above the text box.  Wait a second for it to load and then space down to type your comments underneath the quote.

Super Contributor

What number outfit is the Grey't expectations?

I was watching last night & the 1st one was white something?

Does anyone have the first 4 in order?

Don't worry I never win anything!!! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOKAT & Many More!!!Smiley Happy