Frequent Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

Honestly, I think the 4AM - 7AM shows are going to be reruns of what we just saw.  All the products in each of them are the same, including the "Once Only", which doesn't make sense if they're brand new shows.

I agree with you about the rerun aspect, but I'm also afraid I'll miss an amazing OTO.  Decisions, decisions.  To sleep or not to sleep.

Trusted Contributor

I've been up since Dimitri started, even watching the re-runs, Holy MolyCat LOL

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

I'm watching too but for me, it's the first time seeing these shows. We had a rainstorm last night so I went to bed to take advantage of the nice breeze coming in my bdrm window.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Please pass me a chicken breast please. Looks yummy! OK back to Skinn. I ordered those balms the other day because I have been waiting for months for those to come back in stock. I have a question. That double double kit 309-817 is it going to be another TTV? He describes it on Facebook as a TTV. If so then the price should come down, right? I noticed people stating that they already ordered it but I would prefer a better price.

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday Gokat! Enjoy your Skinn goodies!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tricolor wrote:

Please pass me a chicken breast please. Looks yummy! OK back to Skinn. I ordered those balms the other day because I have been waiting for months for those to come back in stock. I have a question. That double double kit 309-817 is it going to be another TTV? He describes it on Facebook as a TTV. If so then the price should come down, right? I noticed people stating that they already ordered it but I would prefer a better price.

Oh no, don't buy now.  Those people probably ordered during the Sneak Peek the other night.  The Double Double will be launched tomorrow night as the TTV for Sunday, I believe.  It should be down to around $50.

Trusted Contributor

Calling all dazzlers - let the mayhem begin - OTO's - there's a good lip kit and a take the weekend off kit with masks.  I love the cream, never tried the masks and have the lip kit at home. Love the balm and the berry colors.  

Honored Contributor

Darn it!  I wanted to try the Neck Amour, but was slow on the trigger...it's sold out as of the 11am show this morning.  Do you think they'll find more over the weekend or am I out of luck this visit?

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Yay!  @Tricolor got her balm trio!!! Smiley Wink

We've been getting previews and sneak peeks since the weekend so many of us have taken advantage of those.  The TTV's....tonight at 10 pm EDT...DWP's and Saturday night at 10 pm EDT...Double Double kit, STILL to come!  The Double Double lowered to $49.75, plus $2.99 S&H and 6 VP's. 

There's a contest going on as well for a free makeover session with Dimitri, plus more.  All the info is "upthread", if you're interested.Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Darn it!  I wanted to try the Neck Amour, but was slow on the trigger...it's sold out as of the 11am show this morning.  Do you think they'll find more over the weekend or am I out of luck this visit?

Ditto!!  Think we're outta luck with Neck Amour this time around, @JeanLouiseFinch  !!  It's only in one other kit, and I don't see that one as an OTO.  Sigh.  Smiley Sad

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?